danny_galaga
danny_galaga

8:22 AM - Jul 21, 2017 #61

Lovely (",)

Cabanon
Elite

1:39 PM - Jul 21, 2017 #62

wow, nice setup kartmaster ! hopefully one day i'll be able to finish my basement and do somethig like that.

andyk2003
Established Member
andyk2003
Established Member

2:12 PM - Jul 21, 2017 #63

Great setup! Like the Vectrex, I've always wanted one of those..

buddy1983
Elite

5:27 PM - Jul 23, 2017 #64

Very nice setup :) my N64 lives in the living room but doesn't get much play.
Youtube

Wii U user name: Read1ngFC (thats a one and not a i)

Switch friend code SW-4595-4819-7191

UK resident

I'm currently playiing triangle in a reggae band. I just stand in the back and Ting

Cabanon
Elite

6:47 PM - Sep 19, 2017 #65

ok so my sister was getting rid of her rear projection tv last weekend and I picked it up to see if it was any good. it's good when you sit right in front of it but as soon as you go in angle its very bad. taking a picture of proof score on GH/RB is a bloody nightmare. anyway, here's the setup. left Tv is not hooked and will probably keep it just in case. Im looking to replace that fat TV with something more modern like I have upstair but it's quite painful findind one at good price. anywa, here's the pictures. sorry, my phone camera suck, it's over 4 years old.

ItalianBaptist
ItalianBaptist

8:29 PM - Sep 19, 2017 #66

Been trying to get a bunch of people together for 8 player Mario Kart 64 sessions (obviously not connected but we can pretend right?) Your setup looks perfect for that, Cabanon :)
It must be exciting to never have played a Zelda game before - No64DD

Grizzmeister
Elite

8:55 PM - Sep 19, 2017 #67

Cabanon wrote:ok so my sister was getting rid of her rear projection tv last weekend and I picked it up to see if it was any good. it's good when you sit right in front of it but as soon as you go in angle its very bad. taking a picture of proof score on GH/RB is a bloody nightmare. anyway, here's the setup. left Tv is not hooked and will probably keep it just in case. Im looking to replace that fat TV with something more modern like I have upstair but it's quite painful findind one at good price. anywa, here's the pictures. sorry, my phone camera suck, it's over 4 years old.
[+] Spoiler

That looks like a proper man cave. :yeah: That sexy red Wii caught my eye straight away. :lol:
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Cabanon
Elite

2:14 AM - Sep 21, 2017 #68

Grizzmeister wrote:That looks like a proper man cave. :yeah: That sexy red Wii caught my eye straight away. :lol:
haha yeah. it's the first console I ever pre-ordered ! I knew stock would be limited and I love red console (hint to ps3). I'm on the hunt to find the extremely rare Red Xbox 360 Resident Evil console boxed but the price are so expensive that it's just ridiculous. I'm sure i'll find one in the wild one day.