Mk II
Elite

March 3rd, 2011, 2:57 pm #291

yes, the pen is very nice. what's even better is that the salesperson and i got on really well. Went there again today and asked him if he could save any Nintendo promo stuff (standees, posters etc) from the dustbin and give 'm to me. He promised he would do his best and will probably have some Donkey Kong Country stuff next week. YES! He also sold me the ltd. edition DSi + Pokemon Black Pack one day prior to release. This could be the beginning of a very beautiful friendship :)

Anyway, here's my latest purchase:

Shangyou
Shangyou

March 3rd, 2011, 3:02 pm #292

^Wow that looks AWESOME.

If not for the 3DS already being released here in Singapore I would actually consider getting one. >_<

Mk II
Elite

March 3rd, 2011, 3:15 pm #293

yeah... the Pokemon DSi is really pretty IMHO. Nice matte black finish with "engraved" picture, really cool effect.
im also getting the 3DS at the end of this month. it's only money and i can easily afford it.

Shangyou
Shangyou

March 3rd, 2011, 5:22 pm #294

^Aaaaaa If I had the money I would be playing Ridge Racer on a 3DS now. :(
I'm gonna wait for the US Region 3DS to be released over here because the Asian/Japanese Region 3DS is S$550. x.x

stinger9142
Guardian

March 3rd, 2011, 10:52 pm #295

That DSi is amazing, Mk II :D

Mk II
Elite

March 3rd, 2011, 11:18 pm #296

wrote:That DSi is amazing, Mk II
yeah, but now i'm fretting for the White edition... :D
BTW: the Euro version is slightly different from the japanese (and USA?) versions... it doesn't say "Pokemon Black" but just "Pokemon" on top of the lid. Poor completists... ;)

corE
corE

March 4th, 2011, 3:53 am #297

Mk II wrote: yeah, but now i'm fretting for the White edition... :D
Get the White one too. They'd look pretty sweet together.

Mk II
Elite

March 4th, 2011, 11:52 am #298

wrote:Get the White one too
i just might... got a lot of money coming in next week.
OTOH: the white one just doesnt appeal as much to me

BTW: the salesperson told me that the special Wii Mario Anniversary packs are really limted editions; Nintendo told him the red one is gone and can't be ordered anymore. Also: no red wiimotes or nunchucks available (yes!).

Mk II
Elite

March 5th, 2011, 2:47 pm #299

Yahoo! the gameshop salesperson came thru today ! i've snatched up three (3!) "Donkey Kong Country Returns" security portal covers... you know, the cardboard covers that slip over the anti-shoplifting sensor gates. very nice! they are double-sided of course and can easily be cut up into two mini-posters. yeah, i'll cut up one, save another to start a new branch of my collection and designate the third one for trading puposes.

PS: i feel miserable just thinking of all the stuff i didnt get because i was just too chicken to ask. The portal covers for Mario Kart Wii for instance or that huge Super Mario All Stars standee!

Alice Lawless
Veteran

March 5th, 2011, 10:44 pm #300

This weekend, I'm going to try to get a few nice pictures of my gaming area.

Also, I think we should have a topic where we recommend games for different consoles, and categorize them so it's easy to find games that meet your liking. I'd totally make that topic, but I'll probably do it tomorrow when I have some free time.
Facebook:
STIK ROSS

297/296 NTSC N64 [100%] (Zelda GOLD)
7/7 PAL N64 [100%]