Cabanon
Elite

June 18th, 2013, 4:00 am #281

they'll do a physical release when seaosn 2 will be over, just like season 1. im not too woried about it.

DeeMoney
Guardian

June 18th, 2013, 4:02 am #282

Yeah I'll prob do the same, but something tells me I'll grow impatient and crumble and download it as soon as it's available.
Nintendo Network ID - DeeMoney19
PSN Network ID - hallxx81xx
Xbox Live Gamertag - DeeMoney 2K19

The Red Shadow
Guardian

June 18th, 2013, 6:36 am #283

Cabanon wrote:they'll do a physical release when seaosn 2 will be over, just like season 1. im not too woried about it.
I only worry about it a slight amount because of the console transition. I'd hate for the chance of a physical release getting swept under the rug with the new consoles coming out. I'm sure I'm worrying over nothing, though.

Phantom
Veteran

June 18th, 2013, 7:29 am #284

I hope they do do a physical release, I really enjoyed the first and would love to play the next.

And also i think i can say that The Last of Us has lived up to all the hype that surrounded it, Its a Freakin awesome game and its done so fantastically.

TNT737373
Veteran

June 21st, 2013, 12:48 am #285

EA after a long and excruciating wait, has decided to do a reboot of one of their cult classic games, Mirror's Edge. I was incredibly impressed by the first game, regardless of some minor flaws. It was, and still is one of the most unique FPS platformers to date. Luckily with the reboot they guarantee to fix all the minor flaws plaguing the first, and make the concept flawless this time around with improved gunplay and bigger levels. My hope is that they actually use the M rating to it's full potential by giving us nice blood splatter effects, plus a genuinely thought-provoking story on the level of what Rockstar Games might produce. The environments in this game LOOK AMAZING. DROOL WORTHY. They plan to closely follow the aesthetic of the first. Check out the teaser:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s97B97dIpDQ

The Red Shadow
Guardian

June 26th, 2013, 2:30 am #286

Uh oh. Bad news for our friends down under.

Saints Row IV Banned in Australia

Phantom
Veteran

June 26th, 2013, 2:37 am #287

Well that sucks, whats the point if having R18+ rating here now if they are still gonna ban games.

DeeMoney
Guardian

June 26th, 2013, 2:51 am #288

Wasn't going to buy this game anyway. I thought the 3rd one was pretty rough. The first 2 IMO were easily better than the 3rd one. According to the report though it will still be released but the game makers are making some changes so it fits into our current rating system.

“In addition, the game includes elements of illicit or proscribed drug use related to incentives or rewards. Such depictions are prohibited by the computer games guidelines.”

I honestly agree with this statement. Making illicit drugs as a reward incentive IMO is not cool, and they possibly need to re think there game if they are including stuff like this as a reward. You can put any rating you want on a game, at the end of the day kids are still going to play them, and this type of exposure should be limited as kids will probably think it's cool, which it's not :D
Nintendo Network ID - DeeMoney19
PSN Network ID - hallxx81xx
Xbox Live Gamertag - DeeMoney 2K19

The Red Shadow
Guardian

June 26th, 2013, 9:59 am #289

Nuno
Veteran
Nuno
Veteran

June 26th, 2013, 1:39 pm #290

The Red Shadow wrote:And now, this:

State of Decay banned in Australia
You Australians are always left out...

I still remember when GTA 3 (or VC?) came out, it was actually on our TV news that the game was being banned in AUS.