New Game of the Month Sub-Forum

stinger9142
Guardian

March 1st, 2017, 8:30 pm #1

Hello all. It was suggested a couple of months back that we have a dedicated Game of the Month section. Basically all 75 (to date) past winner topics are in one convenient location. Members may reply to any/all topics there, but no new topics may be created. The topics are sorted based on their creation date, so they are largely in order. There are a few that seem out of sorts because someone merged them with older topics that were created before we started GotM.

Please note - All GotM nomination/poll topics are staying in the General N64 Discussion section as well as the current months winner topic. This keeps the most recent topic easily seen and accessed.

Please take the opportunity to check out this section, and maybe comment on past discussions you missed out on. Let me know if anybody encounters any errors or issues.

Thank you all!

Shellshocker18
Shellshocker18

March 1st, 2017, 9:30 pm #2

Awesome work seeing them all organized, I can't wait to go through and read all of them and see what people had to say! Maybe they will generate some more discussion for certain games too. Some of them are games I would have loved to have been around to discuss, so maybe I'll type some thoughts on some of them eventually.

stinger9142
Guardian

March 1st, 2017, 9:48 pm #3

Glad you are happy. Yes, hoping it generates some more discussion on some older topics! :yeah: