NJ7
Established Member
NJ7
Established Member

April 11th, 2013, 5:36 pm #3101

CARTS THAT CAME TODAY, NOW JUST WAITING ON MARIO GOLF, MARIO KART 64, AND LEGEND OF ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME TO SHOW UP, WILL POST PICS WHEN THEY ARRIVE AND MAYBE A COMPLETE COLLECTION PIC!

ddr2nite
Veteran

April 11th, 2013, 5:48 pm #3102

jmacbear25 wrote:Does anybody know if there was a guide or np magazine or anything that had a conkers bad fur day poster?
I'm willing to bet there is an issue of Nintendo Power that has a Conker poster as one of the fold-out posters in the middle of the issue. However, it would take some time to go through each issue during the N64 years to find it though...

There's no poster in the Nintendo Power version of the guide, I just verified it from my collection. Brady Games and also Prima both also had published a guide but doing a quick search, it doesn't seem as if either had a poster inside either.
Click here to check out my N64 collection.
N64 Controllers: 30/30 Completed | ASCII Controllers: 15/15 Completed
N.A. Boxes: 8/8 Completed | Japan Boxes: 21/21 Completed
Full NTSC-J CIB Set: 198/198 Completed

"trust me, we all started with just one or two games
and then things kinda got out of hand
" - MK II

TheJuice401
TheJuice401

April 11th, 2013, 8:45 pm #3103

just picked up 200 gameboy box protectors and some baggies for n64 and snes games and what not... and a awesome bonus... the first person to own box protectors for starfox 64 and hey you pikachu xD check out dgodkin page out on ebay he should have them up for sale soon!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/dgodkin/m.html? ... =1&_sop=10

wtb - really want an extreme green controller cib :/

Brandicus
Established Member
Brandicus
Established Member

April 12th, 2013, 12:31 am #3104

Hey guys, Im pretty steamed right now and need to hear some opinions.

So I traded a couple old games of mine (bioshock and final fantasy tactics) for a sealed copy of ridge racer 64. The trade was conducted over reddit and went smoothly until i got ridge racer in the mail. The guy sent a sealed n64 game in a regular envelope!!!! obviously it was squished several times during transit and the seal is now broken in some corners. Do you guys think I should just break the seal and repair the box? Even if its just cib id still consider it a great trade value wise. Im just really annoyed this guy didnt think to protect the box AT ALL when he shipped it. I mean WTF. :*(
GET :n64: OR GET OUT

NJ7
Established Member
NJ7
Established Member

April 12th, 2013, 1:12 am #3105

@Brandicus......that's unfortunate he didn't send it in a box of some kind instead of an envelope.....if the seal is broken in some of the corners, if it was me I'd just remove the plastic seal and try repairing the box.....I don't think there is much you can do now, all I know if it was me I'd probably be annoyed cause it's not exactly what I had expected that being a sealed game, but things happen cause of other's stupidity, similar stuff has happened to me in the past too....

italia64
Veteran

April 12th, 2013, 1:29 am #3106

Brandicus
Was red nintendo strip sealed?If yes, you can, with patience and a lot of attention (and the right tools) open the seal on one side, remove the box, fix it, and then place it inside the seal again. Good luck!

I hate these seller, some times happened to me to find box without package (just a paper bag)... Assholes :-P

Cabanon
Elite

April 12th, 2013, 2:21 am #3107

Brandicus wrote:Hey guys, Im pretty steamed right now and need to hear some opinions.

So I traded a couple old games of mine (bioshock and final fantasy tactics) for a sealed copy of ridge racer 64. The trade was conducted over reddit and went smoothly until i got ridge racer in the mail. The guy sent a sealed n64 game in a regular envelope!!!! obviously it was squished several times during transit and the seal is now broken in some corners. Do you guys think I should just break the seal and repair the box? Even if its just cib id still consider it a great trade value wise. Im just really annoyed this guy didnt think to protect the box AT ALL when he shipped it. I mean WTF. :*(
send the game back. that's very stupid from the other guy. at least let him know you're :cussfit: mad at him and :cussfit: annoyed.

DeeMoney
Guardian

April 12th, 2013, 2:33 am #3108

Yeah I'd be sending the game back too. Your intention was to have a copy of this game sealed and by his stupidity the game is now damaged. I wouldn't be very happy mate :angry:
Nintendo Network ID - DeeMoney19
PSN Network ID - hallxx81xx
Xbox Live Gamertag - DeeMoney 2K19

NJ7
Established Member
NJ7
Established Member

April 12th, 2013, 5:40 am #3109

MY COMPLETE COLLECTION SO FAR, JUST WAITING ON MARIO GOLF, MARIO KART 64, LEGEND OF ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME TO SHOW UP....

jmacbear25
jmacbear25

April 12th, 2013, 5:45 am #3110

ddr2nite wrote:
jmacbear25 wrote:Does anybody know if there was a guide or np magazine or anything that had a conkers bad fur day poster?
I'm willing to bet there is an issue of Nintendo Power that has a Conker poster as one of the fold-out posters in the middle of the issue. However, it would take some time to go through each issue during the N64 years to find it though...

There's no poster in the Nintendo Power version of the guide, I just verified it from my collection. Brady Games and also Prima both also had published a guide but doing a quick search, it doesn't seem as if either had a poster inside either.
Dang there's gotta be something. I mean its a rareware game!
N64 has the best platforms

I want me some standees! Sunshine and mario 64, and BK series standees as well with zelda 64 :)