Mymee64's collection!

MymeeN64
MymeeN64

January 23rd, 2017, 7:14 pm #1

I want to share my collection pictures here!

I will start with the two new things i got in the mail today!!

Donkey Kong pen! It does not write anymore. Apparently it was made in italy! I have never seen or heard of this before. Does anyone know any history of this pen?

International Track & Field 2000! It was released as a blockbuster rental exclusive, later it became avaliable for purchase. I am a sucker for Blockbuster rental stickers! Twice the nostalgia at the same time! This sticker even has the extra tab for application attached still. Hooray for lazy employees and not following directions! Little details like these really hike up the value in my mind.
"Mom, can I play pretendo?" -Nathan, age 4 :wub:

Milage007
Elite

January 23rd, 2017, 7:28 pm #2

Nice additions MymeeN64! Just think how many grubby hands have been on that cart. I understand where you're coming from with your point in your intro thread about steering clear of the minters. For sure, that cart has far more history attached to it than a immaculate game and the sticker definitely gives it that nostalgic feel for anybody who lived the Blockbuster experience way back when.

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know it?s funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but can?t feed the poor?

MymeeN64
MymeeN64

January 23rd, 2017, 7:51 pm #3

127 games and counting!

"Be careful husband, the joy stick does not move." .......that is why the Super Joy is broken! Haha
You can see where the glove is damaged. That has to be little teeth or claw marks. I would like to note that this has been cleaned and never had any aromas or stains on it.
My fancy gamer screwdrivers. :shades:

More of the Super Joy in the spoiler. We turned it on once and i think NES games are on there?
[+] Spoiler

My favorite part of my collection! Only 1 of them is beat up, missing the bottom strap, theres some writing on the paper card with the NUBY bee on it.

I store a nice on in the box, and hang the other 3 on a hanger with the plugs resting in a small bag.

Grizzmeister
Elite

January 23rd, 2017, 8:20 pm #4

I may be in the minority but I find a loose collection quite thrilling to see pictures of. :w00t:
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

No64DD
Elite

January 23rd, 2017, 10:30 pm #5

Wow!! This is a unique collection!

I was watching that DK64 pen. Congrats.
DK64 was a big deal and had as many promo items as Ocarina of Time did for preordering, store employees, or internal staff at Nintendo.
It had pins, hats, shirts, golf clubs, golf balls, shoelace badges, stickers, memo pads, and even a stress relief banana! :lol:

A Secret star
lie here~

MymeeN64
MymeeN64

January 23rd, 2017, 10:42 pm #6

Id be surprised if i didnt bump into someone on here watching the same things! Thats cool to hear!

I have seen the golf ball/club haha id like to see that stress relief banana (insert thats what she said joke here)

No64DD
Elite

January 23rd, 2017, 10:57 pm #7

[+] Spoiler

Actual size may vary. X_D
A Secret star
lie here~

MymeeN64
MymeeN64

January 23rd, 2017, 11:17 pm #8

Grizzmeister wrote:I may be in the minority but I find a loose collection quite thrilling to see pictures of. :w00t:
Thats funny, when I was taking the picture I was like "crap, how do you make all these loose carts picture worthy?"

Im glad its effective :)
No64DD wrote:Banana - No64DD
:rollseyes: :-8 :yeah:

No64DD
Elite

January 23rd, 2017, 11:38 pm #9

Depending on which version is more rare, you may be able to replace your missing strap from the PS1 NUBY Vest.

I've never seen anyone with such a complete set before! :yeah:
A Secret star
lie here~

stinger9142
Guardian

January 23rd, 2017, 11:42 pm #10

Great collection. I was not familiar with those vests at all. Neat :yeah: