Milage007's Collection

Milage007
Elite

March 27th, 2014, 7:57 pm #1

Hi everyone. Thought it would be appropriate to display a few of my games and have a quick mention of where I am at and how I got here, and more importantly where I am looking to get to.

I just turned 25 so I am very much of the 64 era, and still own my original console from 98. I used to play a mates N64 in 96/97 but I wasn't fortunate enough to get one until Christmas 97 but it came with Goldeneye, so it was worth the wait! I had a large collection of many games which I rationalised down a few years ago, most of which I was happy to sell off. Selling my N64 stuff has left a gaping hole though even though I kept the ones I thought I liked most. In deciding to get my N64 collection going again I also found games I never played before and would love the chance to play e.g. Indiana Jones. Being a PAL UK resident this poses a new challenge for me having not imported a game before. Anyway, enough waffle here's some pictures. Most is mine original from new, some I have replaced and some were extras bought over the years. I like my stuff CIB and anything lose I sold. I have a few lose controllers which are what I play with as I don't like to knacker the mint stick controllers I have. Finally, my objective is not to hoard, but to have all the games I like/liked playing on the 64 but a nice little collection as well. So that is to say, further (and there are quite a few) purchases have been selected for good reason.

This is my original N64 and a newly purchased Watermelon Red N64. I bought this red one because I always liked the funtastic consoles, I had a jungle green which I sold a few years ago (not originally mine) but thought it would be nice to have another. It is also fully complete and near mint, an absolute bargain if I am honest.

Here we have my controllers and accessories. I have a mint grey one boxed with my console, then a mint boxed version of every other standard colour which I am content with. I also have a spare red blue and watermelon red unboxed which I play with and not bothered about the sticks getting knackered on.

Here are my games, not a huge amount but a few classics all CIB in very good condition. You'll notice a lot of good titles missing, that is because I sold them a few years ago to raise some money :-(

I'm not going to list every single game I want to get on the 64 but the main ones include Mario Parties, Banjo Tooie, Diddy Kong Racing, Conkers Bad Fur Day and Rez 2. I also really want to get Indiana Jones and either a passport plus 3 if they work with it? Or another console compatible.

Here are my other 2 oldish consoles worth a quick glance. Both everything has been owned since new, bar one or two Megadrive games. The Megadrive is boxed mint with original booklet, baggies the full monty.

[/URL

Thanks for looking guys! :n64:

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know it?s funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but can?t feed the poor?

Pimpin Mainer
Veteran

March 27th, 2014, 8:16 pm #2

Hey I wish I could see the Photos in this thread. Or am I the only one who can't see them?

On a side note for people viewing this thread right click the image and the select "Open Image in new tab" it will let you see them on photo bucket, thats how I was able to.

Oh and I love that watermelon N64, I wish when I was younger I would have saved the boxes for all my consoles but when you are 8 the only thing that matters is tearing that box open to get the console out.
My Nintendo Collection

NES - 93
SNES - 45 N64 - 147 Game Cube - 5 Wii - 45 Switch - 11

Nintendo Friend Code: SW-8019-6333-1909

Milage007
Elite

March 27th, 2014, 8:24 pm #3

Pimpin Mainer wrote:Hey I wish I could see the Photos in this thread. Or am I the only one who can't see them?

On a side note for people viewing this thread right click the image and the select "Open Image in new tab" it will let you see them on photo bucket, thats how I was able to.

Oh and I love that watermelon N64, I wish when I was younger I would have saved the boxes for all my consoles but when you are 8 the only thing that matters is tearing that box open to get the console out.
Yeah I can't see them but didn't know if it was just my iPad. Can anybody shed any light and I will amend? Yeah I know what you mean some of my games like Turok and Duke Nukem 64 the boxes were battered I had to replace them. But I was quite good with most my boxes my dad was quite good at saying keep this stuff :yeah:

Tupac Shakur - 'You know it?s funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but can?t feed the poor?

Pimpin Mainer
Veteran

March 27th, 2014, 8:42 pm #4

Yea I saved a handful of my boxes maybe around 20 but I also bought a lot of used games that didn't come with boxes. Funny thing is I walked into a used game shop and bought 70 n64 in one purchase and then came back and bought another 50. They had such great games and a deal of buy 2 get 1 on used games so I bought 120 and only paid for 80. I think I got more for free because the I covered that poor guys counter and I think he just started giving up lol.
My Nintendo Collection

NES - 93
SNES - 45 N64 - 147 Game Cube - 5 Wii - 45 Switch - 11

Nintendo Friend Code: SW-8019-6333-1909

DarkLink
DarkLink

March 27th, 2014, 10:52 pm #5

Very nice collection.
I love the Watermelon Red. It's my favorite from the color/funtastic series. Not too easy to get anymore in the EU.

Keep it up! :)
Check out: consolevariations.com
The Database for all consolecolors and variations!

Milage007
Elite

March 27th, 2014, 11:01 pm #6

DarkLink wrote:Very nice collection.
I love the Watermelon Red. It's my favorite from the color/funtastic series. Not too easy to get anymore in the EU.

Keep it up! :)
Thanks for the good :cussfit: DarkLink. I agree it is also my favourite colour out of the series :link:

Pictures sorted now should be viewable in the thread. :mario:

buddy1983
Elite

March 28th, 2014, 9:43 am #7

love the megadrive stuff, nice collection overall too
Youtube

Wii U user name: Read1ngFC (thats a one and not a i)

Switch friend code SW-4595-4819-7191

UK resident

I'm currently playiing triangle in a reggae band. I just stand in the back and Ting

Viper0hr

March 28th, 2014, 1:23 pm #8

Awesome sega stuff in there man.
Bounty: Looking for Orge Battle on SNES(CIB Helps)
Also CIB games in general.

Milage007
Elite

March 28th, 2014, 4:37 pm #9

Thanks guys. I had about 50 Megadrive games I built up from car boot sales or 'trunk' for any Americans from back in the day but I sold it down to the games I enjoy on that system. :sonic:

Davotron

March 29th, 2014, 11:46 pm #10

Love the collection. It's also hard to find a loose watermelon red console here in Australia
Well hard to find complete anyway. The only complete ones people are trying to sell for $280+ and that's just insane.