Milage007
Elite

September 11th, 2014, 4:24 pm #21

Titan wrote:I'd really like Conkers to but I really don't want to fork out 140ishquid for a cib may just have to though
It's looking that way isn't it mate unfortunately. So annoying I sold my absolute minter in 2010 for around £45 box booklets Baggy like new. People trying to get nearer £200 for that now :angry:

Serves me right for blowing all my student loan and getting myself in a position where I was desperate for cash...

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know it?s funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but can?t feed the poor?

Milage007
Elite

November 1st, 2014, 5:59 pm #22

Small update - I have got Indiana Jones in complete condition. Love it. Considering I'm in the UK to find this in the UK at such a deal breaking price of £65 it was a no brainer. Sadly I do not have the means to play it so going to try the Passport Plus III. If this does not work then I'll get an NTSC console. :yeah:

Unfortunately I am still currently living at home but I was doing some clearing out the other day and had chance to take some pictures of my 64 collection in its entirety.

As I am now a 200+ poster, I will look to do a gallery once I have an elegant way to display my collection.

:n64:

Tupac Shakur - 'You know it?s funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but can?t feed the poor?

Nuno
Veteran
Nuno
Veteran

November 16th, 2014, 9:26 pm #23

Pretty cool comparing the first (N64 boxed games) picture with this last one! Nice progress :)

Milage007
Elite

August 17th, 2015, 5:32 pm #24

I have an NTSC N64 now due to Passport issues. £55 delivered and to my surprise was better than expected. I knew the pad would be mint because I asked but it also came with all the baggies and instructions that were not pictured. Happy days.

I can finally crack on with Indiana Jones now. :lol:

Milage007
Elite

August 25th, 2015, 5:30 pm #25

Just realised when I did the above update I didn't show my latest pickups games wise. The fact that I have diversified my collection into NTSC certainly opens up doors for two reasons. Firstly, it means I can try get my hands on the exclusives that I want to play e.g. Spider-Man, Army Men SH2, Tony Hawks PS3 etc. Secondly, the market for these games is smaller over here so through supply and demand forces prices are generally lower than for say the PAL counterpart.

This leads me on to also showing my latest purchases which includes four NTSC boxed and complete games I managed to get for £100 all in which is quite something on games 14 years old and upwards, but I feel like it was a good deal given Conkers BFD alone in PAL form in this condition can be going for around £150 (insane I know)! Conkers cost me the most at £75 with Turok £10, Blast Corps £10 and Top Gear £5. Another nice surprise was an additional (x2) precaution leaflets with CBFD which meant I could put the extra in with Indiana Jones which was missing it. Had a bit of luck with these finds lately hope it doesn't run out. Saying that it was due after the Passport Plus III episode... :facepalm:

This leaves me with 64 N64 games. Made me smile once I finished counting. Unfortunately there are more games I'd like to acquire and play on the system therefore this number will be breached one day!

Game on. :n64:

August 25th, 2015, 10:50 pm #26

Nice work 007. M would be proud. And me? I am envious. I applaud you for wanting to collect CIB and sticking to it. I tend to flip flop back and forth between loose and CIB. Sometimes I will find a great deal CIB and sometimes I will find a great loose deal. It is quite hard for me to say no to a good CIB deal. I love the idea that this fragile cardboard box did not get tossed or destroyed.

Anyways, congrats! :yeah: What games are on your current radar? Are you looking to expand your console/controller collection or are you content with what you have?

Milage007
Elite

August 26th, 2015, 10:38 am #27

Thanks man. Well there is a trade off obviously. You can purchase more cart only for your money. But for me I like having the full package and hopefully will be able to display my collection in all its glory on some shelving unit in my games room when I move out.

It's funny you should say that I was reading the back of Conkers yesterday and it says please recycle. Who would dare throw that box away? Crazy.

I am open to adding new controllers and consoles - I wouldn't mind a compete Fire Orange N64 but for me it is all about the right price. Here in the UK they are quite inflated particularly for the rarer items that were not released over here. But what I enjoy is playing the system when I get a chance so games are the main thing. Having a nice display is a bonus.

Games that are on my list are:

-Banjo Tooie
-Spider-Man
-Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3
-Army Men Sarge's Heroes 2 & Army Men Air Attack
-Pokemon Stadium 2

If anybody can help with the U.S. exclusives give me a :pottymouth: out. I am going to the States next week for 2.5 weeks doing the Trek America Westerner 2 tour so will keep my eyes open everywhere I go for stuff but it's not likely I'll come across much.

Any other games I see that look worth a go I would certainly look to try and add.

italia64
Veteran

August 26th, 2015, 10:47 am #28

Wonderful collection. I don't know why huge PAL collections always impress me more than NTSC collections. Maybe because my kid's memories.

Milage007
Elite

August 30th, 2015, 4:00 pm #29

Thanks Italia much appreciated. Thought I'd show you all the consoles that I own and the games that I have. As you can see the 64 is by far my biggest collection. I used to own a Snes and a Nes but I bought my favourite titles on the virtual Wii so sold that all off a few years back. In no particular order;

Xbox:

Xbox 360:

PS4:

Dreamcast:

VT2 & THPS2 both factory sealed copies.

GameCube:

Wii:

Sega Megadrive II:

In top notch condition with all my original games. I have my dad to thank for this for ensuring I looked after all the packaging upon receipt. There are a few titles I would like to add to this at some point.

The Greatest Love of all:

I have hit 64 Nintendo 64 games. I feel like this is a perfect figure to remain at but there are still a good 10 titles that I would like.

Thanks for looking, comments and questions welcome. Once I moved out I plan to have all this lot in cabinets etc so at that point my game room will be eligible for the N64 Forever Gallery.

Game on.

Rocky
Rocky

August 30th, 2015, 5:33 pm #30

It's a nice change of pace seeing a PAL set! I think the Dreamcast in blue looks much better than the orange here. I see you're a Shenmue fan. :yeah: