Jurassic World COMING SOON!!!

85 GT Kid
85 GT Kid

July 24th, 2011, 10:02 pm #1

Well not really soon but its definatley for real now and should be here by 2013 :D. Jurassic Park is definately my favorite movie so im psyched about this but I wonder what they're gonna do for this one. Me personally I hope they explorer the buildings more and maybe turn on the power (call me crazy but I have a thing for lights lol). What do you all think about this?

zar
zar

July 24th, 2011, 11:28 pm #2

I love Jurassic Park. I remember years ago I googled Jurassic Park 4 and it was supposed to come out by 2011. I just hope they actually do get it out by 2013, I've been waiting forever for it.

Alice Lawless
Veteran

July 25th, 2011, 2:17 am #3

I will see this on day one. Definitely going to be amazing!
Facebook:
STIK ROSS

297/296 NTSC N64 [100%] (Zelda GOLD)
7/7 PAL N64 [100%]

TNT737373
Veteran

July 25th, 2011, 4:54 pm #4

I'm a huge fan of the Jurassic Park series, all the movies have been above par and entertaining in my opinion.

But i'm really concerned about this title that Telltale games is releasing, it not amounting to much in development. :-/

Check out this gameplay footage for example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEWhhPwlX9Y

It seems like those 3DO games that they tried to pull off in the late 90's where you just mash certain buttons through cutscenes, and that's all. Needless to say they've tried this style over ad over, like with Star Wars and Indiana Jones, and unfortunately 99% of them flop.

This brings me to question: WHAT YEAR ARE WE IN? THEY MUST BE CRAZY!! The story-line would have to be so compelling that I wouldn't care about the controls or gameplay factors, and for $60 bucks that seems steep for the similar experience of watching an HBO miniseries.

I really do hope this succeeds, but it's so risky.. I can't bear to see another black sheep on the Jurassic Park video game series! lol.

85 GT Kid
85 GT Kid

July 26th, 2011, 8:31 pm #5

Yea I think it'll definately happen this time since Spielberg announced it this time (atleast I hope so) and as far as the game I agree about how its just a "hit the button and see where you go" but I will still get it because I love JP lol. I wonder if it'll be $60 though (maybe a little less???).

The Red Shadow
Guardian

January 15th, 2013, 1:42 am #6

Looks like the date is set: June 13, 2014!

YogurtStorm
Veteran

January 30th, 2013, 5:31 pm #7

Woah, totally missed this! JP4!?

OH DUDE, YES PLEEEEEASE

The Red Shadow
Guardian

January 30th, 2013, 10:44 pm #8

I'm going to say one thing, and perhaps this sounds a little odd, but I hope this is the last JP and not some sort of way to churn out more movies. I'd love to see some awesome CG dinos again and then let's let the series rest.

DeeMoney
Guardian

February 7th, 2013, 12:14 am #9

The Red Shadow wrote:I'm going to say one thing, and perhaps this sounds a little odd, but I hope this is the last JP and not some sort of way to churn out more movies. I'd love to see some awesome CG dinos again and then let's let the series rest.
I agree. For me nothing beats the first movie. I really had no knowledge that this was even in development. So count me in as someone who is also looking forward to this. Nothing beats watching the Raptors hunting the humans :yeah:
Nintendo Network ID - DeeMoney19
PSN Network ID - hallxx81xx
Xbox Live Gamertag - DeeMoney 2K19

TNT737373
Veteran

May 25th, 2013, 6:02 pm #10

DeeMoney wrote:Nothing beats watching the Raptors hunting the humans :yeah:
Velociraptors hunting humans is one of the most awesome cinematic action sequences you can put in a movie, however I don't know of any movies outside the Jurassic Park series that do this, so yeah agreed I am all for JP4. lol

You know how vampires were shoved into everything like 4 years ago, then lately zombies are all the craze in movies and TV? I want there to be a huge popularity surge in dinosaurs. I want a dramatic show on AMC where people get trapped on an island and dinosaurs hunt them for three seasons. Let's get that made. lol