niniendowarrior
niniendowarrior

March 3rd, 2007, 3:47 am #11

dagoss wrote:
Hydronix,Mar 2 2007 wrote: Actually, this was done much earlier in quite a few games. Pool of Radiance for C64, for example, had night and day. Ultima might have too (I was never an Ultima fan though)
Yes, Ultima does too. Even games like Quest for Glory.

Deleted User
Deleted User

March 6th, 2007, 9:28 pm #12

Hey Dave, I think I've worked out why you might have thought this:
dagoss wrote: -All buttons on the N64's controller, including the control stick, are digital not analog (source:  I vaguely remember hearing this -- I believe it came from Alxbly).
Might you have been thinking about this:

"...The controls stick isn't analogue and opening up the Gunboy proves this".

From: http://z9.invisionfree.com/Nintendo_64_ ... wtopic=168

I just remembered about this yesterday (don't ask me why) but it might have been the misty memory that made you think the N64 controllers stick wasn't analogue.

???

dagoss
Elite

March 6th, 2007, 9:59 pm #13

Hm. It could have been that, or it might have been some other thing that was related to a 3rd party controller. I might have been thinking about something else. Maybe I was thinking about those touch screen check-outs in Super Markets. Who knows!

StYoung
Veteran

March 7th, 2007, 12:38 am #14

-Theres supposedly an Earthbound 64 beta out there.

- Resident Evil Zero was originally planned for the N64, as were other games that I can't say for sure. Someone help me out here.

- Luigi is not playable in Super Mario 64.

- Banjo-Kazooie originally had a way to "communicate" with Banjo-Tooie entitled "Stop 'N' Swop". An Ice Key and several Eggs are found in Banjo-Kazooie using cheat devices and were apparently intended to be transferred to the sequel.
dagoss,Nov 17 2007 wrote: OMG, this is the best topic ever made.? I nominate Steve for God!

March 7th, 2007, 1:42 am #15

StYoung wrote:- Resident Evil Zero was originally planned for the N64, as were other games that I can't say for sure. Someone help me out here.
Dinosaur Planet (now called Star Fox Adventures) and Eternal Darkness were both planned on the N64 but ended up on the Gamecube.

Mop it up
Guardian

March 26th, 2007, 4:49 pm #16

-Conker's Bad Fur Day was never featured in Nintendo Power magazine.

-On the back of the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time box, the word "environments" was misspelled as "enivironments".

-In the credits of Super Smash Brothers, Charles Martinet's last name was misspelled as "Martinee".

Deku Link
Deku Link

March 26th, 2007, 10:00 pm #17

well St Young did mention SNS(stop n swop) but if you go to www.rarewitchproject.com you can see more on SNS there and many other Rare secrets ( i am a member there but i dont post often my name is Hacked jinjo)

Applepieman
Veteran

October 1st, 2007, 1:35 am #18

-The Transfer Pak was only used for 12 games on the Nintendo 64, and only 1 game for the Nintendo 64DD.

-Only 6 games in America used the Transfer Pak

-Perfect Dark was originally going to be able to use the Gameboy Camera to import faces to be used in-game but was takin out due to 'School :pottymouth: outs'

-Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 are the only games on the N64 to allow you to play a Gameboy game (Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Gold, Crystal) on the big screen

Gaming Freak
Gaming Freak

December 18th, 2007, 5:55 am #19

Mop_it_up wrote: -In the credits of Super Smash Brothers, Charles Martinet's last name was misspelled as "Martinee".
Ouch, I'd be annoyed if I were him and found that out.

Deku Link
Deku Link

December 19th, 2007, 5:03 pm #20

I Belive That Megaman 64 has more save files that you can save on a cartridge that any other game 16 games can be saved to the cartridge.