How much would you pay for Clay Fighters Sculpters cut?

bubblesz06

June 9th, 2016, 3:29 am #1

Like the title says, how much would you pay for just the cartridge?

I'm looking at buying one just because and definitely do not want to get ripped off and/or buy a repo.

StarWorgen
Established Member
StarWorgen
Established Member

June 9th, 2016, 3:56 am #2

the lowest priced one on ebay right now is about 470.00, I personally wouldn't pay over 100 bucks for the game. But then again i am kinda cheap when it comes to games.
LF NTSC Star Fox Adventures Black Label Brand New, LF Loose Gold Cartridge OOT Version 1.0, Loose Majora's Mask Hologram Cart. Brand New Star Fox For SNES. Pokemon Red New and Sealed.

sublime1996525
sublime1996525

June 9th, 2016, 4:13 am #3

It all depends on how badly you want it. I don't want it badly so I would not pay current prices.

SoloJones64
Established Member
SoloJones64
Established Member

June 9th, 2016, 4:52 am #4

You could probly get one for 300-350 on here or instagram

Milage007
Elite

June 9th, 2016, 5:55 am #5

It's a very tricky one for me because firstly I am UK based. What I would say is this. I have played the game on the Everdrive 64 around a mates house and it sucks. Unless you have some nostalgia attachment to it I.e you rented it back in the day then the likelihood is your pleasure per Buck ratio is going to be heavily skewed. I fully appreciate the rarity and every now and then I question shall I pull the trigger on one. You see them pop up now and again in the UK and actually there is one for sale around the corner from me cart and box. The asking price is reasonable given the rarity. But what I always find is that I remember how poor the game is and there are much cheaper, better quality N64 games, that still have that collectable feeling that you feel proud to own e.g in my case a minty CIB Indiana Jones. If you are a collector you'll probably pay the going rate as highlighted above.

I guess one way to know if a cart is legit is any BlockBuster stickers e.g. Property of BlockBuster, or even a worn cart that looks like it's been rented out to umpteen people.

I have to say complete examples of this are a joy to see e.g. Sixty Formula has one.

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know it?s funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but can?t feed the poor?

Cabanon
Elite

June 9th, 2016, 11:13 am #6

I'm cheap, 10$ because CF games are mehhhh

Dewalt
Dewalt

June 9th, 2016, 1:37 pm #7

I'd probably pay $200 for cart because of the rarity but only if I found it in a store. I won't be buying this online.

Jsboger
Established Member
Jsboger
Established Member

June 9th, 2016, 3:55 pm #8

Like everyone else said, this game is terrible so unless you really just want to play it or need it for a collection I wouldn't buy it. If it is for a collection I would suggest picking one up soon thought as it seems like this game over the past 2 years has just kept going up in price and when it was around $250 I thought there was no way it would go any higher.

$300 max would be what I would pay for it but even then I would have buyers remorse.
Nintendo Sixty-FOOOOOOOOOOUR!!!!!!

bubblesz06

June 9th, 2016, 6:52 pm #9

I was going to buy the $470 one on eBay but decided against it.

going off of what you all said, the game blows and it is over priced. Nothing but a novelty item.

Id rather buy a millennium 2000 controller or a few sealed games.

Thanks for all the :cussfit: everyone

Dewalt
Dewalt

June 9th, 2016, 8:48 pm #10

Watch out with ebay there are a lot of fake ones up right now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7BYWYMrBLM

A lot of repro boxes and manuals too.