No64DD
Elite

October 6th, 2017, 11:53 pm #11

Dude!

That symbol looks familiar. Very cool. I dig the Neoprene support!

Nice shoe game. :yeah:
A Secret star
lie here~

No64DD
Elite

October 7th, 2017, 2:12 am #12

I just recalled what acg means.

All Conditions Gear
A Secret star
lie here~

bluedogrulez
Guardian

October 7th, 2017, 1:41 pm #13

@floorcat: i remember the Air Mowabbs, very excellent! But those Puma Californias...oh man, those are a favorite of mine. I had a pair in blue and man were they sweet...but Puma's have that narrow european width so i'll live vicariously through you, lol!
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez

No64DD
Elite

October 7th, 2017, 4:07 pm #14

Okay guys, i don't know how i'm going to top myself after this. Anyway, i am very happy to own a set of these.
[+] Spoiler

This is an example of expensive skate shoes that defeat the purpose of skating them at all! These were only available for a very :pottymouth: time in 2009 in the CCS catalog and were never sold in stores. I consider them prototypes. These are the only 2 DC PURE XE shoes that have this mismatched colorway. Rob Dyrdek don't even have these, and if he did, he would be copying me!
These barely ever leave the box.

Wearing them is like having a stuffed animal plushie on your foot. Super puffy and comfortable.
I don't think about it much anymore, but i guess it does take guts to pull these off.
They definitely get noticed when you wear them.

Since they are the same style, i can actually wear them 4 different ways. Economically, i made the right choice.
These shoes are a little out there. Kinda like me. :smokin:

Enjoy
A Secret star
lie here~