Cabanon
Elite

March 12th, 2013, 1:10 pm #21

buddy1983 wrote:Thats cool. Were these released in the UK or just USA?
nope, japan only.

Pepper
Pepper

December 2nd, 2013, 9:35 pm #22

You forgot the clear red (watermelon) one.
Otherwise nice list!
i'd love one, but there too expensive, as well as i'm not sure if there licensed or not.

Grizzmeister
Elite

December 2nd, 2013, 9:55 pm #23

peppercollector wrote:i'd love one, but there too expensive, as well as i'm not sure if there licensed or not.
As far as I know they're licensed and that's why they have the official N64 logo on them.
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Cabanon
Elite

December 4th, 2013, 2:53 am #24

oops my bad.

Tyree_Cooper
Established Member
Tyree_Cooper
Established Member

December 15th, 2013, 3:07 pm #25

Never tried one of these. If you were to play 2 hours non-stop, would you use a Hori pad or an official N64 pad?? :)

regnad
Established Member
regnad
Established Member

December 20th, 2013, 12:39 pm #26

Tyree_Cooper wrote:Never tried one of these. If you were to play 2 hours non-stop, would you use a Hori pad or an official N64 pad?? :)
For me it would no doubt be the Hori pad.

I have four of them: green, yellow, clear red, clear blue. I love them to death. The Hori breathes new life into platformers and racing games. They're a bit sensitive for shooters, so I use an original controller for Jetforce Gemini, but I can't imagine playing Banjo or DKR or Zelda without one.

Grizzmeister
Elite

December 20th, 2013, 3:45 pm #27

I wonder if we could ever convince Hori to start remanufacturing their N64 Mini Pad? :huh:

It'd be nice to have the re-issue available with either a standard N64 connector or USB or perhaps even both. Surely this would help justify manufacturing costs.
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Tyree_Cooper
Established Member
Tyree_Cooper
Established Member

December 22nd, 2013, 2:32 am #28

Thanks for your reply! Sounds like I really need to buy one :gift:

Coligion

January 31st, 2014, 9:36 pm #29

I know this topic is about the Hori Mini, but I was curious if anyone has ever tried the other Hori 64 controller: the Hori Commander.

The shape reminds me of other third-party controllers, but the button layout/positioning of A, B, and C's is interestingly lined up. Without seeing one in person, the joystick appears to mimic the OEM style. Anyway, be curious if anyone had one of these, as all the talk goes towards the Hori Mini.

No64DD
Elite

February 1st, 2014, 2:01 am #30

Hori controllers for :n64: are the REAL DEAL!

Also, has anyone yet found the mysterious translucent Orange HORIpadmini 64??? It is the only one i am missing.

If this controller really exists- then judging by the color scheme from the ONLY known pictures, it wouldn't surprise me if this was a FUKUOKA Daiei HAWKS variation.

Although it is just my theory, all the signs point to YES.

the search continues...
A Secret star
lie here~