Help identifying accessories

Nuno
Veteran
Nuno
Veteran

5:19 PM - Jul 22, 2013 #1

These don't look like any accessory I've seen before. Can someone identify them?

ImageImage

TheJuice401
TheJuice401

5:46 PM - Jul 22, 2013 #2

my guess is the left one is a fishing pole, and the right is the bat mobile. lol never seen those before cool find!

wtb - really want an extreme green controller cib :/

bluedogrulez
Guardian

6:51 PM - Jul 22, 2013 #3

They are two parts of one controller: the Nintendo 64 Gamester Evolution Motion Sensitive Control System, that was designed to provide motion or tilt control in game.

There is more information on our site (of course!) about this here.

I've never used one. If anyone has, please let us know what your experience was with it!
Switch Friend Code: SW-0786-9287-1202 (bluedogBDR)
MK8Deluxe Tourney: N64Forever.com 2332-7277-8283
Nintendo Network ID: BDR2010 / Twitter: @bluedogrulez

scooter77
Veteran

7:18 PM - Jul 22, 2013 #4

I have one of these, i got it in a pack i bought and i havent really seen many others, i have only tried it once but it seems to work well, you have the triangle part on your hand and you just tilt it in the direction you want to go, an interesting accessory.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
-Albert Einstein

PAL Collection: 243/243
NTSC-U only Exclusives: 50/50
NTSC-U / NTSC-J Exclusives: 11/11
NTSC-J only Exclusives: 85/85
64dd 0/9

Only 9 to go.

Nuno
Veteran
Nuno
Veteran

12:21 PM - Jul 24, 2013 #5

It's really funny looking and I really thought it had nothing to do with N64.
I'm considering buying the bundle but the seller is asking a bit to much...

Diodado
Diodado

11:15 AM - Sep 16, 2013 #6

Hi guys ,I ve just found that this topic would fit my needs . Yesterday at a flea market I 've bought this "adaptor" for n64. It has two slots and I really can't understand why. The upper slot doesn't have any plastic so I think that it fits cartridges from any region , but the side slot has the shape of Pal cartridges. I' ve opened it looking for more info but it actually looks like a bridge , and nothing else, no chips , no rom etc. I' ve also found a code on the board " n64slot-r2" but google didn' t give me any answer. :( Does anybody have a clue? ;)

Well , a friend of mine just let me notice that this is only a cart that allows you to play piratated n64 games... not an happy discover :-/

.........................................................................................................................................................................................Games are never enough.......................

sanni
sanni

1:02 PM - Sep 16, 2013 #7

It's a 1st generation import adapter. You stick one of your games into the back and the imported game on top. Only works for early games like Super Mario or Goldeneye.

The way it works is that in each N64 and in each N64 cart is a security chip. The N64's version checks if the chip inside the cart matches the region of the console. With this adapter the console will check the security chip of the cart plugged into the rear which allows you to play the cart on the top even though it's security chip is from another region.

Diodado
Diodado

1:37 PM - Sep 16, 2013 #8

well...at least I could use it as an import player. worth it for 1 $ ! :) thanks !

.........................................................................................................................................................................................Games are never enough.......................

Nillew
Established Member
Nillew
Established Member

9:15 PM - Apr 03, 2014 #9

bluedogrulez wrote:They are two parts of one controller: the Nintendo 64 Gamester Evolution Motion Sensitive Control System, that was designed to provide motion or tilt control in game.

There is more information on our site (of course!) about this here.

I've never used one. If anyone has, please let us know what your experience was with it!
your? I've never seen this. Do you have any picture of it out of the box?

I'm impressed :w00t: with this forum. Congratulations to the administrators / moderators and members for the content.
:n64: forever
Just another admirer of the best videogame of all time =D