buddy1983
Elite

February 6th, 2018, 2:10 pm #11

Nice, I'll check the review out later.
Youtube

Wii U user name: Read1ngFC (thats a one and not a i)

Switch friend code SW-4595-4819-7191

UK resident

I'm currently playiing triangle in a reggae band. I just stand in the back and Ting

Pimpin Mainer
Veteran

February 7th, 2018, 11:03 pm #12

@ Milage you gotta teach me your ways on Control 007, been stuck for a while, beat the whole game as a kids but trying to do another full 007 got me stuck in the Control room.

Had a fun run with Banjo Kazzoie. I collected everything in this game!!! I almost gave up as my first run was 9 hours in and before starting the game I had the controller sitting on my leg and I think I hit the "z" button (erase file) and without thinking I hit "a" assuming that I was gonna start the game but instead I confirmed I wanted to delete it :facepalm: I freaked out when I saw the opening credits, I jumped up and turned of my N64 but it was too late. I had 89 jiggies, and 800 notes, all I had left was Click Clock Woods and Grunty but I erased it all... My second run shaved several hours off my time since I just recently beat 90% of the game... so I almost 100% the game twice.
[+] Spoiler
It was fun to relive one of my favorite childhood games and I was surprised at how much I had forgotten about the game. Might be a while before I jump onto Banjo-Tooie or Conker, gonna mix it up... I think snowboard kids is the way to go.

N64
NEW Banjo-Kazooie (100%)
Bust a Move '99
Clay Fighter 63 & 1/3
Dance Dance Revolution Disney Dancing Museum (Hard)
Super Smash Bros. (Very Hard)
Wave Race 64
Wheel of Fortune
Vigilante 8
Yoshi Story

PC
Tropico 5: The Lord of The Pearl
My Nintendo Collection

NES - 93
SNES - 45 N64 - 147 Game Cube - 5 Wii - 45 Switch - 11

Nintendo Friend Code: SW-8019-6333-1909

buddy1983
Elite

February 8th, 2018, 1:08 pm #13

Wow flying ahead there Pimpin :yeah:
Youtube

UK resident

I'm currently playiing triangle in a reggae band. I just stand in the back and Ting

Milage007
Elite

February 8th, 2018, 5:00 pm #14

Pimpin Mainer wrote:@ Milage you gotta teach me your ways on Control 007, been stuck for a while, beat the whole game as a kids but trying to do another full 007 got me stuck in the Control room.
I’ll film myself beating Control on 00 Agent and put it on my YouTube Pimpin then I’ll let you know. It won’t be the best quality as it will be a camera just recording the TV but it’ll do the job I am sure.

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know it?s funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but can?t feed the poor?

Pimpin Mainer
Veteran

February 8th, 2018, 8:22 pm #15

Thanks man. All I need is the part when Natalia is typing on the main computer and the enemies comes in from both sides. I need a good technique cus she keeps getting killed. I can make it thru the whole level up to that part without getting hit once. It almost feels like luck for me if the enemies come in crazy waves or come slow
My Nintendo Collection

NES - 93

Milage007
Elite

February 8th, 2018, 8:42 pm #16

Pimpin Mainer wrote:Thanks man. All I need is the part when Natalia is typing on the main computer and the enemies comes in from both sides. I need a good technique cus she keeps getting killed. I can make it thru the whole level up to that part without getting hit once. It almost feels like luck for me if the enemies come in crazy waves or come slow
You just got to stay on the main floor and keep going one side to the other and :pottymouth: the crap out of the guards. :pottymouth: them before they get anywhere near you if you can. Earlier the better. I’ll do a video anyway of the whole thing quite like the idea.

Edit: Run through with commentary now on my YouTube channel.

https://youtu.be/QoU4ZUJk2UQ

Tupac Shakur - 'You know it?s funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but can?t feed the poor?

buddy1983
Elite

February 10th, 2018, 2:51 pm #17

Gamecube
Metroid Prime - Jan
Resident Evil Zero - Feb

PS Vita
Killzone: Mercenary - Jan
Sly Cooper - Feb

PS4
Just Cause 3 - Feb

Finished 2 games this week, resident evil zero which I started a couple of years ago but got stuck. Finally decided to give it another go but played it on easy which was a mistake, far too easy. Really enjoyed it though, graphics are great and switching between the 2 characters was fun at times too. The thing I really didn't enjoy though was the item management, why did they get rid of the item boxes?

The other game I finished was Sly cooper 1 on the PS Vita, I brought the trilogy collection a little while back. I havent played any of this trilogy before and thought it was a really good platformer, looking forward to playing the second one :yeah:
Youtube

UK resident

Pimpin Mainer
Veteran

February 10th, 2018, 5:02 pm #18

Thanks Milage, make it look easy. I never blow out the bottom glass, looks like that helps a bit. Also I think the guys wearing the black hats only :pottymouth: you and the hat-less ones only :pottymouth: Natalya
My Nintendo Collection

NES - 93

Milage007
Elite

February 10th, 2018, 6:30 pm #19

Pimpin Mainer wrote:Thanks Milage, make it look easy. I never blow out the bottom glass, looks like that helps a bit. Also I think the guys wearing the black hats only :pottymouth: you and the hat-less ones only :pottymouth: Natalya
Yeah not blowing the glass does limit where they come from. I think this might be a better strategy but I’ve always done it this way since back in the day and old habits die hard. Now that you mention the hats vs non hats that does make sense / ring a bell.

Good luck with the floor James.

Looking forward to hearing you have beaten it soon!

Pimpin Mainer
Veteran

February 10th, 2018, 10:27 pm #20

There, I have now beaten all the DLC for Tropico 5. Those last missions get so hard. I kept having rebel attack, uprisings, and military coops... After many many attempts at the last level I finally beat it.

N64
Banjo-Kazooie (100%)
Bust a Move '99
Clay Fighter 63 & 1/3
Dance Dance Revolution Disney Dancing Museum (Hard)
Super Smash Bros. (Very Hard)
Wave Race 64
Wheel of Fortune
Vigilante 8
Yoshi Story

PC
Tropico 5: The Lord of The Pearl
NEW Tropico 5: Maltese Toucan
My Nintendo Collection

NES - 93