Destruction Derby 64

stinger9142
Guardian

July 3rd, 2014, 10:45 pm #1

Here is your winner by a narrow margin. Never tried it myself.
*note* I have been extremely sick the past couple of days, hence the delay in posting this. I will get Augusts nomination topic up and going as soon as I am well. Happy fourth of July to my fellow americans!

action
action

July 4th, 2014, 7:36 am #2

it is one of the more fun / unique racers on the N64. yes there were lots of racers on the system but in how many did you have to wreck your opponents? not too many.

it is also an oddball in the N64 library in that it was developed by psychnosis, a sony company. this game should never have existed :phear:

buddy1983
Elite

July 4th, 2014, 8:15 am #3

Great game and great series, I would love a new one to come out but dont think that will happen now psychnosis is no more.
Youtube

Wii U user name: Read1ngFC (thats a one and not a i)

Switch friend code SW-4595-4819-7191

UK resident

I'm currently playiing triangle in a reggae band. I just stand in the back and Ting

thefifthgiant

July 8th, 2014, 11:37 am #4

I have never tried DD64, but have thought about getting it several times. The opinions I generally hear are that it is either one of the best on the system, or one of the worst...

Maybe now I have a reason to find out for myself, now all I have to do is hit up the local game store :yeah:

Check out my YouTube channel
Worse things have happened...

Tyree_Cooper
Established Member
Tyree_Cooper
Established Member

July 14th, 2014, 1:56 pm #5

I was extremely disappointed that the damage meter is just "general" instead of localised for each part of the car (front/back and left/right). Either lazy programming or they didn't have time to polish it? But I had a good time and yes it's totally different from the PS/PC version. :)