Delete Saves on Glover?

December 1st, 2017, 1:06 am #1

Recently bought Glover but can't figure out how to delete the save files... Anyone know?

Rocky
Rocky

December 1st, 2017, 2:10 am #2

Hmm I'm not seeing a delete save option through my googling detective work. Perhaps you can use new game option to overwrite the current save files?

December 1st, 2017, 2:15 am #3

Rocky wrote:Hmm I'm not seeing a delete save option through my googling detective work. Perhaps you can use new game option to overwrite the current save files?
Yea all the high scores are still there from the previous owner(s) though. Also now I just have 6 save files that are all the same lol

Rocky
Rocky

December 1st, 2017, 3:00 am #4

GonzoArmstrong wrote:
Rocky wrote:Hmm I'm not seeing a delete save option through my googling detective work. Perhaps you can use new game option to overwrite the current save files?
Yea all the high scores are still there from the previous owner(s) though. Also now I just have 6 save files that are all the same lol
Ah I see. Does holding the start button and booting up the console prompt an erase save screen? (This might only work for controller pak games but it's worth a :pottymouth:)

December 1st, 2017, 4:23 am #5

Rocky wrote:
GonzoArmstrong wrote:
Ah I see. Does holding the start button and booting up the console prompt an erase save screen? (This might only work for controller pak games but it's worth a :pottymouth:)
Nah that does nothing. Only game I've ever encountered this problem with lol.