ddr2nite's Gallery

ddr2nite
Veteran

February 11th, 2013, 4:48 am #1

Hello all you wonderful people. Been meaning to do this for a while so I'm glad to have finally crossed this off my "to-do" list. Please enjoy the pictures and click on the spoilers under each one for the description of the items in the pictures. Feel free to PM me with any questions. There are also a lot more items (including my games) that I didn't take a picture of but they're there... hidden somewhere in my apartment.

- ddr2nite :mario:

Picture Contents:
[+] Spoiler
We start off with the 5 sealed N64 accessories on top of the my 7 VGA graded controllers. (I kept the bag over the Gold controller case because it's hanging slightly off the shelf and I didn't want it to get scratched.)

Picture Contents:
[+] Spoiler
The next two rows we have the Japanese controllers, all complete-in-box. The only one I'm missing, is of course the boxed Hello Mac.

Picture Contents:
[+] Spoiler
The next two rows are the Australian and US boxed controllers. You'll notice that I have 4 versions of the Atomic Purple controller box. One is the United States version, one is the "NFR" box, one is the Australian version, and one is the European version. I also have a Hudson Joycard controller as well as a CIB Japanese Mario Kart bundle (with controller).

Picture Contents:
[+] Spoiler
This bottom half of my shelf first has a row which contains few boxed ASCII controllers (another one hidden behind it) and my boxed Hori Mini collection (another one hidden in the back). Then I have a few Japanese boxed controllers that are extras (will be sold or used in trades). Stacked on top of my Randnet Delivery Set are several Japanese full boxed console sets and also a CIB 64DD keyboard. I have some random boxed Japanese accessories as well as the boxed US accessories also hidden near the back (and on top of the Disney dance pad).

Picture Contents:
[+] Spoiler
You guys all have seen my controller wall. Quick overview: top 2 rows are ASCII pads, followed by Pokemon and Japanese controllers. Then a row of Millennium 2000, DK64, and the set of 4 Foxdata controllers. The last row contains two regular Gold controllers, two Nintendo Power 100 controllers, and two E3 controllers.

Picture Contents:
[+] Spoiler
This shelf contains the majority of my non-controller collectibles, which are mostly Nintendo Power related or Club Nintendo related items. Following pictures go into them in details, but you can see my extra Nintendo Power magazines sitting on top of the shelf along with several binders. The binders themselves contain a full set of 174 Power Challenge Trading Cards (and I have a TON of extras that I obtained while completing my full set) as well as several sets of the Collector's Edition Power Challenge Cards (gold foil, 50 card set). Another one of the binders contain every Super Power Supplies Catalogs from Nintendo Power (I have several duplicates of each) along with other special Nintendo Power inserts and adverts.

Picture Contents:
[+] Spoiler
I'm in the process of slowly collecting every game guide that was released by Nintendo Power, and this is part of that collection so far. I also have several other magazines that are non-Nintendo Power such as Retro Gamer, N64 Magazine, and EGM.

Pictures Contents:
[+] Spoiler
All of my Nintendo Power issues are individually bagged and complete (not missing any inserts/attachments/bonuses). My Nintendo Powers are issues #92 through #151 (full years for 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001). This picture shows more of the Nintendo Power game guides, as well as my collection of individual sealed issues that contain Super Power Supplies catalogs (in the yellow holder). The red holder contains every Nintendo Power "collector's edition" special issues that were released.

Picture Contents:
[+] Spoiler
This picture shows most of my Nintendo Power catalog items. Lots of binders for the trading cards, as well as 1 of the pogs/caps binders as well. There is a full set (10 cards, each numbered) of the very limited StarFox 64 trading cards which is not the same as the one from the back of issue #98, which only has 6 cards. Then there is a set of the Nintendo Power 100 coins, and 1 set of the Collector's Edition trading cards (50 cards, gold foil) in the original case. Finally there is a hologram Super Power Club keychain and 4 of the N64 controller keychains (missing black and gray!)

Picture Contents:
[+] Spoiler
This picture is of my Club Nintendo items. I have the set of three Mario Kart 7 trophies and also the set of 3 Commemorative Coins from Club Nintendo Europe. I have the gold nunchuk and gold classic Pro controllers from Club Nintendo Japan (still need to get my hands on the gold wheel). In the lower left is the set of pins that was the Platinum Member award from 2010, and in the upper right corner are actually sealed packages which contain the Platinum award from 2011 (clear playing cards) and also the US version of the gold nunchuk which doesn't come in a cool box, just a bag (but I never opened the outer box).

Picture Contents:
[+] Spoiler
This picture is of my ASCII controller collection. It shows all 13 colors that I personally know exists and have seen from pictures on the internet. There are a few boxed controllers near the top that shows the two different version of the box.
Click here to check out my N64 collection.
N64 Controllers: 30/30 Completed | ASCII Controllers: 15/15 Completed
N.A. Boxes: 8/8 Completed | Japan Boxes: 21/21 Completed
Full NTSC-J CIB Set: 198/198 Completed

"trust me, we all started with just one or two games
and then things kinda got out of hand
" - MK II

Conker69
Conker69

June 6th, 2014, 1:13 am #2

Your collection is amazing.
Just a simple guy with an average collection.

Milage007
Elite

June 6th, 2014, 5:59 am #3

Conker69 wrote:Your collection is amazing.
Took the words right out of my mouth. Fantastic collection good work! :yeah:

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know it?s funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but can?t feed the poor?

NintendoLuke99
NintendoLuke99

June 6th, 2014, 3:07 pm #4

Wow,now thats what i call a awesome collection! And the Nintendo Power Magazines,I have always dreamed of having em from The N64 Era
Get :n64: Or Get Out! :n64: slogan
:n64: Forever!

My :n64: Collection
1 Black :n64: console
34 :n64: Games
3 Offical :n64: controllers

super_joker
Established Member
super_joker
Established Member

June 25th, 2014, 2:24 am #5

:applause: :applause: :applause:

What a neat and extensive collection!!! you certainly have a lot of patience and dedication, I love the way you display everything especially the controllers.

Your kids and their kids and the kids of theirs are gonna be very happy educated and lucky!!!

Rocky
Rocky

November 30th, 2015, 6:24 pm #6

I'm surprised this doesn't have that many replies. This is probably the most impressive controller collection I've ever seen! The way you display them is even more impressive.

BDR Edit: When this gallery was posted, the galleries were not open for comment. We have since changed that policy. Your are certainly right, it is an amazing collection.

Cabanon
Elite

November 30th, 2015, 7:30 pm #7

he's not very active anymore either. he either fullfilled his dream or move on to somethign else :)

Karsty5
Established Member
Karsty5
Established Member

March 22nd, 2016, 5:37 pm #8

Wow, great collection! :o :omg: