Established Member
Strider
Established Member

12:37 PM - Sep 21, 2017 #62

Wow! they all look to be in excellent condition! congrats~

Milage007
Elite

9:16 AM - Sep 22, 2017 #63

Congrats gamerjerome they look awesome all together.

Follow my N64 Instagram - milage007_n64

Tupac Shakur - 'You know it?s funny, when it rains it pours they got money for wars but can?t feed the poor?

gamerjerome
Established Member
gamerjerome
Established Member

1:58 AM - Sep 26, 2017 #64

Thanks Cabanon, Strider, Milage007

The conditions are not bad considering how old these things are now. It's hard to tell but my gold one is pretty yellowed. I might find another sometime down the road.
Twitter - Youtube - Collection

Controllers - Boxed US (8/8) - Blister (7/7)
Games - Sealed - (9) - Boxed (79) - Lose (77)
Grey Variants - (9/14)

dpdesilva

11:34 PM - Oct 17, 2017 #65

Hey all! This is my first post here. I began collecting N64 Controller Blister Paks a few months ago and have become hooked. I've been looking around for as much info and discussion on these things as possible, which led me to this post! I already see a couple familiar faces on here from Instagram and NintendoAge. I started out with the Jungle Green pak because I'm a huge DK fan and have since acquired fire, ice and grape. I'm chatting with a couple people about gold, but the price is up there (~$500ish). I don't love the solid colors as much as the clear funtastic models so I'm hesitant to bite. However I know I'll have to at some point to get the full collection. Anyways, thanks to everyone has shared their collections, the pics are gorgeous. If you have any blister paks for sale, feel free to reach out.

ddr2nite
Veteran

3:37 PM - Oct 26, 2017 #66

gamerjerome wrote:It's hard to tell but my gold one is pretty yellowed. I might find another sometime down the road.
When I first obtained my Watermelon blister (from Finngamer through a trade/purchase) it looked barely yellowed... but after I had it VGA graded and sealed, over 5 years that blister has turned very yellow. It's interesting because none of the other VGA graded controllers turned yellow at all, just the Watermelon :-/

My full set of VGA graded blister controllers are sitting in a room that doesn't have direct sun. But as we know, the yellowing affect is due to the plastic reacting to air/oxygen.
Click here to check out my N64 collection.
N64 Controllers: 30/30 Completed | ASCII Controllers: 15/15 Completed
N.A. Boxes: 8/8 Completed | Japan Boxes: 21/21 Completed
Full NTSC-J CIB Set: 198/198 Completed

"trust me, we all started with just one or two games
and then things kinda got out of hand
" - MK II