2015 Awards - The Member Appreciation Topic

DeeMoney
Guardian

November 18th, 2015, 5:52 am #1

This thread will ultimately lead to the crowning of our "2015 Contributor of the Year".

The Staff wants members to feel appreciated and valued. It would be hard to ask members to single one individual out, so we are not going to do so.

We are asking all of our members to compile a list of other members you would like to thank and show your appreciation for. Go on, give 'em some love! We are looking for the members you feel are most valuable to the forum. Who has been super helpful? Who keeps you coming back? Who keeps the conversation going? Who can you tell truly cares for the forum? Who finds the time to stop by at least every day or two? Who always tries to greet new members? Who always treats other members with respect?

These are just some of the things that I'll be thinking about when putting together my list.

There is no limit to how many you members you can name, but we do ask that you keep it realistic. If members wish the include the Staff as a whole or individually, that is fine and appreciated, but Staff members will not be totaled up with the other members and cannot win the award.

At the end we will tally up the votes and the winner will be crowned our "2015 Contributor of the Year" :dance:
Nintendo Network ID - DeeMoney19
PSN Network ID - hallxx81xx
Xbox Live Gamertag - DeeMoney 2K19

action
action

December 3rd, 2015, 1:01 pm #2

not sure if this is the right place to put this? but here it goes...

i'm going to throw in some names which i'm thinking of from the top of my head. this list is in no way exhaustive as it would be too long ;)

buddy 1983
kartmaster
envyfox
milage007
bluedogrulez
No64DD
italia64
danilochka
bamboozled
darklink
kamikaze
Cabanon

I want to thank all these people for the great conversations we had and positive contributions to the board. These are some of the people that make this board such a cool place to visit 8)

Pimpin Mainer
Veteran

December 3rd, 2015, 8:40 pm #3

Bunch of good picks, I approve!
My Nintendo Collection

NES - 93
SNES - 45 N64 - 147 Game Cube - 5 Wii - 45 Switch - 11

Nintendo Friend Code: SW-8019-6333-1909

Bamboozled
Veteran

December 3rd, 2015, 9:04 pm #4

These are in no order and this is not a complete list. Anyway...

Pimpin Mainer! He's an awesome guy who shows lots of kindness and brings smiles to my face! :dance:

action, who I'm pretty sure knows why he's here. :yeah:

No64DD, because he appreciates my "minimalist" views. ;)

italia64 is an awesome guy who has always been super helpful and nice to me. :n64:

stinger9142 is a great guy with a lot of passions, which I think is respectable and that he can still be here on N64Forever. :pika:

Here's one for you, Milage007. Always got something to say. ^_^

bluedogrulez is an amazing guy. He's the reason I made the huge decision and got a Wii U. Good call, sir! :mario:

Vinyl is a great guy who is knowledgeable beyond belief! :yoshirider:

Rocky's guides are awesome! He helps not only me, but a lot of others here! :wiggler:

Last, but not least, kartmaster! His projects and his stories are awesome and I gaze in awe at the "Ride King". :fireballmario:

Rocky
Rocky

December 3rd, 2015, 10:00 pm #5

Great idea Bamboozled! Here are my nominations off the top of my head.

kartmaster- Awesome friendly moderator that has a passion for Mario Kart that goes unrivaled! :yoshi:
envyfox- Great guy, your John Cena avatar always makes me chuckle! Always love seeing your pickups too!
Milage007- My partner in crime in the Hurt and Heal Thread! Also has a very impressive N64 collection.
Bluedogrulez- Really friendly guy, really has a heart for the community here.
No64DD- What can't I say about Dan? He's a N64 knowledge powerhouse and a great guy to chat with.
Bamboozled- Really great guy that shows a lot of heart. Keep on being awesome.
italia64- My fellow Italian brother and a MASTER at completing games for the N64! He's also really buff. :dk:
rdools- Great guy I've been getting to know. Has a crazy awesome collection and is an up and coming member on N64 Forever. Watch out for him in 2016. ;)
Sanni- Extremely knowledgeable dude when it comes to everything technical about the N64. I'm always engrossed reading his topics!
stinger- Very friendly guy that does a great job of running the site. Your work does not go unappreciated my friend.
darklink- A master of finding good deals and obtaining crazy cool N64 controllers. Love your guides as well!
Cabanon- The man of few words but he makes them count! Always enjoy him curating the Nintendo 64DD serials. Rock on!
Pimpin Mainer- This man has super fast wheels on the Mario Kart 64 track! Always good seeing him in Hurt and Heal. :sonic:
Vinyl- Always a great guy to chat with and seeing his collection grow is very fun to watch!
DeeMoney- A great mate that also loves the Chicago Bulls! Does a great job of making sure new members feel welcome here.

Edit: Unfortunate there's an emoticon limit, can't do one for everyone!

Vinyl
Veteran
Vinyl
Veteran

December 5th, 2015, 10:50 pm #6

There are not "some" people who deserve it but basicly all that are in community Family!

Just to name a few, Action, Bamboozled, Bluedogrulez, Boomdiers, Buddy 1983, Cabanon, CorE, Danilochka, Darklink, Deemoney, Envyfox, Italia64, Kamikaze, Kartmaster, KelamyAUS, LivingGhandi, Milage007, MKII, No64DD, Pimpin Mainer, Rdools, Rocky, Sanni, Stinger, Xephyrian, and YOU! :D
https://www.consolevariations.com/
The Ultimate Console Database

thebaum64

December 6th, 2015, 7:17 am #7

Clearly Vinyl should win in my opinion.

italia64
Veteran

December 16th, 2015, 12:14 am #8

First of all thanks to Vinyl, Bamboozled, Rocky and Action for the kind words or for mentioned me.

Very hard choice, I name No64DD because he's really helpful for both collecting and gaming facts.

danilochka
danilochka

December 22nd, 2015, 11:50 pm #9

For their outstanding appreciation of the forum, my nomination for Contributor of the Year 2015 goes to you. That's right, literally everyone gets a plus one from me (even the naughty ones). You're all helping to contribute and make this place THE best N64 site on the net and a great community to boot. So even if you're not member and just come to browse, as I used to, get yourself signed up and join in on the fun.

stinger9142
Guardian

December 23rd, 2015, 1:52 pm #10

Well said, danilochka!

There are honestly FAR too many great members here for me to mention or remember to include.

First I will give a nod to my ineligible co-staffers. You guys are a pleasure to work with. As with many of our members here overall, you guys are like brothers to me. Also a shout out to all retired staff and the great ones who have contributed in the past and since moved on.

Action
Bamboozled
Pimpin Mainer
Vinyl
NintendoLuke99
Danny_Galaga
Spidercolt
Rocky
Italia64
Boomdiers
Cabanon
Danilochka
Thebaum64
Envyfox
Mileage007
No64DD
Conker69
Scooter77
TheJuice401
Zoki64
Darklink
Sanni
Xephyrian
ddr2nite
Jonebone
CorE
Kamikaze
KelamyAUS
LivingGhandi

That list is in no particular order, and I will likely add to it as folks come to mind!