Jeanna
G3 Curtain and Duvet!
G3 Curtain and Duvet!
Jeanna
G3 Curtain and Duvet!
G3 Curtain and Duvet!

March 2nd, 2007, 4:04 am #62

Ruh roh.

Darling, I had that happen all day till I finally got it to download. Persistence. <G>
H&N Music Vid by me and ekny

Something To Talk About
YouTube

My BG Music Vids
On YouTube

My vids You Tube removed
Click Here
OR HERE

BAM for Beginners
BAM Channel

abzug
Sophies World reader
Sophies World reader
abzug
Sophies World reader
Sophies World reader

March 3rd, 2007, 11:04 pm #63

ekny wrote: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TLDC6ELW

It's over 100meg, and it's VOB-only.
Can someone perhaps re-upload this first clip to Megaupload? It's still not available, after days and days. Had no problem downloading the second one.
Visit the Bad Girls Annex!

ekny
Escaped for the night
Escaped for the night
ekny
Escaped for the night
Escaped for the night

March 3rd, 2007, 11:08 pm #64

I will ask.

abzug
Sophies World reader
Sophies World reader
abzug
Sophies World reader
Sophies World reader

March 4th, 2007, 4:32 pm #65

For those who are interested, here is a MUCH smaller mp4 file of the scene showing the use of Unchained Melody (only about 14 MB):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q75DNKX2

I have to admit that once I finally saw it, it was rather anti-climactic. I mean, talk about subtle! It's hard to even hear the song under the dialogue at the party, and then it trails over into the Helen/Nikki scene for just a second or two.

And, an mp4 of the Bodybag only scenes (28 MB)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XCBT9HQ0
Visit the Bad Girls Annex!

ekny
Escaped for the night
Escaped for the night
ekny
Escaped for the night
Escaped for the night

April 11th, 2007, 6:00 pm #66

Helen sez MP3

This is seriously ancient & doesn't belong in this thread, sorry... didn't want to start a new one for 1 post. I didn't make this & have no idea who did--but stumbled across it online & someone else on the board said they wanted it, so... I sent it out & was going to chuck it, then thought Wait! Other people might want it too. It's a pseudo-dance style sampling of Helen saying "Sit down" over & over to a drum-beat. 1.3 meg, tiny file. --e

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MUKHS7O9

Lisa289
The ghost of Larkhall!
The ghost of Larkhall!
Lisa289
The ghost of Larkhall!
The ghost of Larkhall!

April 12th, 2007, 11:56 pm #67

Wow, fab clip. Thanks for sharing, ekny

I'm Not Just Perfect - I'm Welsh

ekny
Escaped for the night
Escaped for the night
ekny
Escaped for the night
Escaped for the night

May 1st, 2007, 3:58 pm #68

Ok, some quick reminders for people who're new to the board:

1) this is a VOB clip, which means it will probably only play if you have VLC installed on your computer (which is opensource so go get it already!). Other people may be able to convert this; I cannot.

2) Unlike other clips in this thread (this is not music, just a trailer), I'm linking you here to all the associated files that come with VOB clips. So if you DO have VLC & just wanna see it already, you need to open the TS folder & extract the large file. There's only 1 large file.

3) This is ~ an 8-second clip of coming attractions for S3ep10, I believe: what we're looking at is 1 slight difference:

After Helen hands over the letter to Nikki about her appeal being accepted, Helen's reaction shot is different.

That's right, we have 2 new seconds of SL as Helen on film.

Obviously, y'all can see what you think.

And--why, yes, yes we ARE discussing a two-second difference between the officially-issued DVD and a trailer. This is a BG board, hello. --e

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4MMWOJB5

ekny
Escaped for the night
Escaped for the night
ekny
Escaped for the night
Escaped for the night

May 1st, 2007, 4:02 pm #69

I am posting my thoughts on the clip separately so if people want to see it first before discussing it they can. It's like like it's gonna get spoilered but still.

Ok, so... downloaded it? Good.

On the DVD's, H's reaction is very tamped-down; pleasure at the good news, but also a fair amount of something else closer to sadness, I think: perhaps at the idea Nikki can't even imagine good news any longer. (That's just my interpretation of course.) On the trailer, it's less subtle & more about Helen, imo: a grin that she can no longer suppress to show her pleasure at the good news, and then a sort of grimace as she tries to go back to Professional mode, perhaps remembering Claire's there & she has to get her face in order. That reading only works if you assume Claire doesn't know she's had anything other than a professional relationship with Nikki, of course, but I'm comfortable with that.

microsofty
Don't you wish it was electric
microsofty

May 1st, 2007, 4:14 pm #70

Arrgghhh! Any possibility of uploading it onto youtube? Mega upload is giving all kinds of trouble tonight! :guns
Make a HOTCH in the POTCH...