Moderators: Canadabadgirl, stealthgirl, ekny, richard, I love MJNet, itsmetwo, nz bad girl

hopelessromantic
Out of Dorm
Out of Dorm

December 10th, 2007, 1:42 am #81

Standing before Helen’s now fully exposed upper body Nikki trailed a hand over her chest, as she lost herself in the sensual feel of Helen’s warm mouth. A groan escaped Helen’s lips.
“Oh…my god… Uhh… that's…not…fair.” Helen sucked Nikki’s bottom lip hard and arched her body forward as she felt the insistent pressure of Nikki’s thigh rubbed against her.
“Err… You started it,” Nikki chuckled as she gently caressed Helen’s breasts.
Helen inhaled sharply as Nikki’s other hand worked its way down to her belly roving fleetingly making circular patterns travelling lower.
A soft, chortling escaped Helen’s mouth. “Uhmm… are you trying to seduce me Ms Wade.”
Nikki ran her hands over Helen’s lips.
A heated blush crept up Helen’s neck as she felt the touch of Nikki’s hands trail over her lips.
“Mmm and whatever would have given you such a false notion?” she teased.

>>>>>> BGEnhanced <<<<<<

One cannot expect Congeniality when one does not exhibit Courtesy, Politenes and Impartiality.

Courtesies of a small and trivial character are the ones which strike deepest in the grateful and appreciating heart... Henry Clay

Cassandra
Don't you wish it was electric
Cassandra

December 10th, 2007, 3:47 am #82

“Perhaps the way you are looking at me … kissing me … and touching me,” Helen whispered seductively. She closed her eyes as Nikki’s hands gently caressed her face. “But if you are saying I have misunderstood your actions then maybe we’d better stop now.” “Okay,” Nikki replied. Helen’s eyes flew open and widened in disbelief as Nikki stepped away from her with a huge grin. Nikki paused momentarily, enjoying the look of frustration on Helen’s face. Her heart twisted however when she saw the despair within Helen’s eyes. Suddenly Nikki turned, sweeping the coffee cups and debris off the top of the table in one grand gesture.

aj57
The ghost of Larkhall!
The ghost of Larkhall!
aj57
The ghost of Larkhall!
The ghost of Larkhall!

December 10th, 2007, 4:03 am #83

Nikki smiled as she looked down at Helen sleeping peacefully, snoring ever so lightly. Just what the doctor ordered, she chuckled to herself.

She padded down the hall towards the kitchen, which now looked as though a bomb had hit it.

microsofty
microsofty

December 10th, 2007, 11:18 am #84

Nikki couldn't quite believe what had happened in the past 24 hours. It all still felt very much like a dream to her, from the horrible triffid episode right down to the fact that Helen was sleeping peacefully in Nikki's bed at that moment. She began clearing the dishes that was strewn all over the kitchen, some of them in a million little pieces scattered across the kitchen floor. As she was sweeping glass onto the dustpan, she came across Thomas' business card, lying amid some of the broken dishes, where she had discarded it in her haste to get Helen upstairs. Afraid that she would lose her nerve if she postponed yet again phoning the good doctor, she dialled the number on the card. It was picked up on the third ring with a brusque "Waugh". Nikki cleared her throat, "is this Dr Thomas Waugh?" she asked. "Speaking." Jeez, you could work a bit on your telephone etiquette, Nikki thought. "This is Nikki Wade speaking." A deathly silence enveloped the other side of the line. "Are you still there?" Nikki enquired. She herself wasn't quite sure why she was busy making this particular phone call, but deep down inside of her she knew she had no choice, she had to go through with it.
Make a HOTCH in the POTCH...

Buttons
G2 landing
G2 landing
Buttons
G2 landing
G2 landing

December 11th, 2007, 3:58 pm #85

“Hello? are you there?” Nikki tried again. I am going to put the phone down in your ear if you don’t say anything now, you knob.
“Ni..Nikki? is that really you?” it was a whisper but Nikki managed to hear it.
?For it was not into my ear you whispered but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.? Judy Garland

Ste ovde, Ja to znam

aj57
The ghost of Larkhall!
The ghost of Larkhall!
aj57
The ghost of Larkhall!
The ghost of Larkhall!

December 13th, 2007, 2:59 am #86

"Yes. I think we need to talk."

"Go ahead, I"m listening" Thomas replied.

"No, I think we need to do this in person." Nikki whispered.

"Okay, where and when?"

"How about this afternoon. I'm co-owner of a club called Chix in
Soho. It's easy to find. Why don't you meet me there at, say, 2:00?" She wanted to meet Thomas on her own turf.

As soon as she hung up, she heard a voice behind her. "Nikki, who were you talking to?" came the Scottish lilt.

microsofty
microsofty

December 13th, 2007, 6:50 am #87

"Oh, it's just a rep. Apparently there's some new lady's drink on the market and they want us to try it," Nikki lied without batting an eyelid. She wasn't quite sure why she was lying to Helen, but she knew the time wasn't right for the truth. Helen, on the other hand, was quite sure that Nikki was lying to her, but thought it best to let it go. It was not as if she and Nikki were together or anything. No, what Nikki does or who she sees is no concern of mine, Helen decided.

"Are you feeling any better?" Nikki asked, busying herself making Helen a cup of coffee. "Yeah. Thanks for asking," Helen replied. It seemed as if Nikki had become distant again. Maybe we shouldn't have been at it like rabbits, it was a mistake, Helen decided. She took the cup of coffee that Nikki offered. "I'd better be leaving soon. Can't hang around here the whole day, look at the time..." Helen said between sips of coffee. "Yeah, sure. You take all the time you need." Nikki was clearly distracted and this confirmed Helen's earlier notion: it was mistake.

marymartin
The ghost of Larkhall!
The ghost of Larkhall!
marymartin
The ghost of Larkhall!
The ghost of Larkhall!

January 1st, 2008, 1:33 am #88

Pouring herself a cup of coffee, Nikki joined Helen at the now tidied kitchen table. They drank in silence, an awkwardness having grown between them since their frantic lovemaking.

Helen looked at her watch again. "I better go Nikki. I'm sure you have things to do."

Nikki snapped out of her reverie. She had promised to meet the mysterious Dr. Waugh but she didn't want to leave Helen alone. 'I'm still in love with her,' she thought.

"Listen, why don't you come with me," she offered spontaneously.
"Thomas is gorgeous. He's everything you would want in a man. But I want a woman."

microsofty
microsofty

January 3rd, 2008, 3:52 pm #89

Helen thought about Nikki's offer for a moment, but then decided against it. Why would she want to spend the afternoon with some pseudo drink's rep? Nikki was obviously covering something up and that was fine, too. Feeling a bit overwhelmed by everything that has happened over the past few days (which started to feel like a blur to Helen), she felt the need for some space, downtime away from Nikki to try and make sense of this weird direction her life seemed to be heading. Trying not to sound too much like a sulking teenager, Helen therefore declined Nikki's offer to spend the afternoon together, saying that she "had things to do". She gathered the few belongings that she had with her, gently kissed Nikki on the cheek, and left.

LahbibLover
I said SIT IN THAT CHAIR
I said SIT IN THAT CHAIR
LahbibLover
I said SIT IN THAT CHAIR
I said SIT IN THAT CHAIR

January 7th, 2008, 12:18 am #90

Helen left but before reaching her car decided to throw caution to the wind. She turned around and proceeded back to the flat and knocked on the door. Nikki opened the door and Helen grabbed her and kissed her passionately and then said "I think I will go with you after all. I'm not quite ready for our time together to end. Besides, I feel a thirst coming on that the drink rep can probably take care of."

Helen thought why in hell did I say that last bloody part about the drink rep?