Moderators: richard, stealthgirl

Has this already been posted? Is this a thread?

I love MJNet
Sophies World reader
Sophies World reader
I love MJNet
Sophies World reader
Sophies World reader

May 6th, 2007, 8:54 am #1

Newbies - Do you want to post about something but aren't too sure if there is already something out there about the subject matter?

Then please post in here and ask - and if no one from the board comes in after a couple of days or so and says otherwise, please assume its not and post your topic.

This is in an attempt to stop any threads which aren't needed because we might already have discussed the issues at length elsewhere.

Older board members - If you know of any thread that might contain information a new poster wishes to talk about, we would really appreciate it if you could let them know by placing a link into a reply in this topic for them.

Thank you everyone.
?In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.?

Washuai
G2 landing
G2 landing
Washuai
G2 landing
G2 landing

May 6th, 2007, 7:30 pm #2

Has there ever been a discussion about what's on the packages of the box sets? S1-3, specifically. There's some things I've been wanting to say about their choice of pictures, labels, extras, lack of extras (for the poor folks w/ the US version), & what not for a while.

I love MJNet
Sophies World reader
Sophies World reader
I love MJNet
Sophies World reader
Sophies World reader

May 6th, 2007, 7:52 pm #3

I am sure there has been somewhere, but unfortunately I tend not to post in threads too much these days and have lost track of what threads are where.

Anyone?

abzug
Sophies World reader
Sophies World reader
abzug
Sophies World reader
Sophies World reader

May 6th, 2007, 9:37 pm #4

Actually, I don't think there has been. We've discussed those kinds of things in episode or series threads, but never all in one chunk. It's probably a good idea to start a thread like that, because in it we can answer questions like: "Where can I find the episode commentary for the series 2 finale?" (Answer: no where, sadly--it's a printing error on the box.)
Visit the Bad Girls Annex!

I love MJNet
Sophies World reader
Sophies World reader
I love MJNet
Sophies World reader
Sophies World reader

May 7th, 2007, 9:24 am #5

Ahhh I did wonder that one after I posted.

Thanks for the clear up Abzug.
:hug

I love MJNet
Sophies World reader
Sophies World reader
I love MJNet
Sophies World reader
Sophies World reader

May 7th, 2007, 10:02 am #6

6 Degrees of Bad Girls

Now I need help here. I have left the new thread open for this because I can't remember if we still have the thread along similar lines on this board (I think it was more 3 degrees of separation to do with Mandana and Simone? But incorporating BG's as well?).

Anyway - if anyone knows if this thread did survive and more importantly where it is, please can you link it into here. Otherwise, please do use the new thread if you want to.

Thanks.

Route66
G3 Curtain and Duvet!
G3 Curtain and Duvet!
Route66
G3 Curtain and Duvet!
G3 Curtain and Duvet!

May 7th, 2007, 11:40 am #7

Hi I love MJNet,

Thank you for the kind message. I think I understand the process a bit better now. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to guide me.

Warmest wishes,
Route66

Route66
G3 Curtain and Duvet!
G3 Curtain and Duvet!
Route66
G3 Curtain and Duvet!
G3 Curtain and Duvet!

May 10th, 2007, 6:33 am #8

Hi, is there a general Bad Girls question thread? I'll watch a clip and then want to ask someone a question about it, but I have no idea which thread to put my question in. Thanks!

Cheers,
Route66

abzug
Sophies World reader
Sophies World reader
abzug
Sophies World reader
Sophies World reader

May 10th, 2007, 12:24 pm #9

The best place for that is probably the episode discussion threads, so just pick the episode the scene is in, find that thread in the debates section, and post there. There's also a thread called "Things You Might Have Missed" which is in the Freedom section, and that's for little trivia observations more than questions, but in case that's what you were referring to....
Visit the Bad Girls Annex!

Xenaclark
Don't you wish it was electric
Xenaclark

May 13th, 2007, 6:57 pm #10

Here is a question I want to know if it has been asked. I know that there was a thread about if we thought they would make it or not...Yes, what a silly question, but my question is what do you think they are actually doing a year later. I ask this because in season 4 Neil states he has tried to track Helen down but is unable to find her.
Nicki (Xenaclark)

Helen ? ?Don?t make this any harder for me!?
Nikki ? ?Yeah must be hard getting angry with someone you?ve snogged.?
Helen ? ?Oh please Nikki, be serious!?
Nikki ? ?I want to make love to you all night long?is that serious enough??