New here, very excited!

jbrandt
Rookie
jbrandt
Rookie

November 21st, 2017, 9:28 am #1

I'm still a big NHL fan but haven't played any of the EA games for over 10 years, but recently got the itch out of nowhere to find one of the ones I used to play all the time when I was like 12-15.. originally went for 2002, cuz I remember loving the oddball color commentary but then I remembered one of the other games I played had a really cool dynasty/general manager mode that I totally geeked out on.. Recognized Dany Heatley on NHL 2004, googled for downloads, found this amazing place and my mind was blown!! I guess I'm not the only one who really enjoyed the game! Really looking forward to getting back into this.

Just was wondering what all the different features are for the mod version of the game as opposed to just the regular game- I'm not that interested at this point getting updated rosters or arenas, etc (really looking forward to some early 2000s nostalgia!) but I did hear from an interview that there's lots of extra stats and game preview features that also come with the mod interface?

Thanks for creating this, this is amazing!

trent
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
trent
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

November 21st, 2017, 2:13 pm #2

Yes. Lots of extra stats indeed.

If you want more vintage rosters, get the v2 (aka the 1990's mod).http://z15.invisionfree.com/NHL04Rebuil ... howtopic=2

Welcome!

jbrandt
Rookie
jbrandt
Rookie

November 21st, 2017, 10:02 pm #3

Awesome, thanks trent!!