SOD: Andrew Kidnaps Melanie

June 14th, 2012, 7:28 pm #1

This week's Soap Opera Digest details that Andrew kidnaps Melanie because he thinks he's helping out Gabi. Gabi wants to keep Chad and Melanie apart so she can have Chad to herself. Andrew hides Melanie in his basement. And then when Chad learns that Lexie has died, Gabi is the one who's available to comfort him... pick up the new Digest for details on this and the other stories next week!

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8699700/1/

June 14th, 2012, 7:31 pm #2

I don't

even know what to say about this story except I don't like it ... I'll leave it at that.

Thanks.

Banner by bubbles303.

Banner by Xenia.

ewl

June 14th, 2012, 8:04 pm #3

This week's Soap Opera Digest details that Andrew kidnaps Melanie because he thinks he's helping out Gabi. Gabi wants to keep Chad and Melanie apart so she can have Chad to herself. Andrew hides Melanie in his basement. And then when Chad learns that Lexie has died, Gabi is the one who's available to comfort him... pick up the new Digest for details on this and the other stories next week!

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8699700/1/
If the writers do it right....

This could be as impressive as Jack's meeting with the Veterans and we all know that was a "blockbuster". There are so many single parents out there...and most of them are women, so this would be a great show to get some ideas and thoughts out there to those who find themselves in the same situation or have a family member going through this...death of a spouse anytime is horrendous, I went through it 20 years ago and that was after 38 years of marriage...I doubt if it was as difficult for me, with grown children, than it will be for someone in Abe's shoes...I just hope the writers use whatever smarts they can drum up.

Eat dessert first...life is short.

June 14th, 2012, 8:54 pm #4

Are you talking about Lexi or Melanie?

I don't see how this kidnapping of Melanie can be anything good. It's just another storyline about obsession. Gabi for Chad and Andrew for Gabi. It's like they don't know what to do with the Gabi character and thought up this ridiculous plotline. JMO

I see they are doing the Lexi dying in a very tasteful way. I've enjoyed watching Renee all these years and am sorry to see her leave but at least her farewell story is worthy of her acting talents. I'd also like to mention the makeup department on the set doing a bang up job by gradually making Lexi look like her health is slowly deteriorating. It's going to be a sad day when she passes away. Jun. 20th
Last edited by Dorothy595 on June 14th, 2012, 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.