Soap.sheknows.com Spoilers

June 6th, 2012, 12:51 pm #1

for week of June 11

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers

Okay ... that Andrew is getting scary creepy ... are we sure he's not a DiMera?

Banner by Kelly.

Banner by CRene.

Banner by Xenia.
Last edited by Mrs.B. on June 6th, 2012, 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 6th, 2012, 4:35 pm #2

I just read Friday June 15th

Another crappy, yet bad writing again from the writers about Steve and Kayla. Once again, let's break up a major couple for no reason.

June 6th, 2012, 4:53 pm #3

Come on, he is on Y&R

What are they suppose to do? Like all longtime characters he can't be replaced with another actor. I want Kayla to stay we need more Brady's so she needs to be free from Steve in order to have a story. It's sad but there is no other way IMO.

June 6th, 2012, 9:05 pm #4

Very true ...

but a wish there was a better way they could have done it ... I don't see Kayla standing in the way of anything Steve wanted to do ... it doesn't make sense that she wouldn't support him working for the ISA.

I understand that they need to free her up if there is any hope of a story for her so after all this they better give her a story.

Banner by Kelly.

Banner by CRene.

Banner by Xenia.

June 6th, 2012, 9:11 pm #5

That's what I mean...

They should have had a different way of doing that. They didn't have a huge fight when he went to investigate the DiMera's that time when he was working for them. There is no way she would have gotten pissed off that much that he went to work for the ISA. She may not have liked it, but she would have supported him. They could have easily written it where he joined the ISA, and traveling a lot, but they still talk everyday.

June 6th, 2012, 9:36 pm #6

I agree it could have been..

written differently but Steve being gone all the time, doesn't give Kayla a s/l she would be limbo waiting for a call she needs to be free and move on in order for her to have a decent storyline. JMT

June 6th, 2012, 11:08 pm #7

It's kinda like what they did with Micky and Maggie

when John Clarke left, and they wrote him to be gone on business trips all of the time. Maggie was still able to have her own storyline though. But, at least you knew they were still together, and not having any problems. They could do that for awhile for Steve and Kayla and maybe at some point in the future, Stephen Nichols could come back. The only reason they are bringing this up now is because the writers for some stupid reason think they need to create drama for Steve and Kayla in order for her to have any storyline at all.

June 6th, 2012, 11:21 pm #8

I know what you mean but...

he said empathically that he would not return to Days, I am sure it has to do with the way Tomlin dumped them in 2008 you know no exit S/L and no respect whatsoever and now that producer is back and let's face it he doesn't like the vets.