Rafe & Nicole

Rafe & Nicole

April 2nd, 2012, 8:46 pm #1

Rafe & Nicole

I knew it!!! I just knew that Rafe was going to claim that Nicole's baby is his.

BTW who do yall like Rafe with ?
Sami
Carrie
Nicole
Other (if so who)

Hope everyone is great... Huggs

April 2nd, 2012, 9:19 pm #2

Yes

I knew that would happen too ... not surprised at all but they've done this storyline already ... I just don't know why they feel the need to do it again.

Who do I want Rafe with ... not Sami, not Carrie, not Nicole ... there isn't anyone on canvas right now that I see him paired with.

Banners by CRene.

April 2nd, 2012, 9:48 pm #3

Most viewers saw it coming

They weren't exactly subtle with the Rafe/Nicole scenes. Don't they have a portmanteau already lol? I wouldn't know but wouldn't it be great if they didn't go down the obvious path? I really don't want to see Nicole back with EJ. Everything she told Daniel and Rafe about mistakes she's made is no less true now. Good intentions are good intentions, history repeated again and again should teach her a lesson finally. She's no angel but has been loyal for quite some times which is eternity in soapland.

Rafe is not a favorite of mine and I wouldn't miss him at all if he left. But, if he's sticking around then I would choose someone other than Sami with whom he has no chemistry. They were together a long time [for a soap] so it's time for something new. Normally, I'd say Carrie (lesser of all evils) but the sister thing is a real turn-off. But, I'd rather it be Carrie than Nicole or back with Sami. Who else is eligible? Madison is with Brady. The younger ladies are a long shot.

Maybe he should fly solo for awhile.

ETA: I love bearded Ted in your sig Ahlene.

Last edited by Xenia88 on April 2nd, 2012, 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 2nd, 2012, 10:06 pm #4

Re: Most viewers saw it coming

I would rather see Rafe and Sami together ...they can never leave anyone happy for long but since they are not going to be together I prefer Nicole (ok so I am nuts LOL) I cannot stand Carrie for some reason. Sure don't want him with her.

I know Nicole has mostly bgeen the "bad girl" but she had a horrible upbringing and some rotten breaks. She has not done many things worse than Sami has. JMHO

But Rafe does like the blondes doesn't he

April 3rd, 2012, 1:24 pm #5

I knew it!!! I just knew that Rafe was going to claim that Nicole's baby is his.

Sami
Carrie
Nicole
Other (if so who)

Not liking this....

I hate the road we are going down AGAIN with Rafe and Nicole and EJ. The only difference this time is the mother involved. Stupid.

Who do I want Rafe with? How about a horse heading out of Salem?

April 3rd, 2012, 4:50 pm #6

I would rather see Rafe and Sami together ...they can never leave anyone happy for long but since they are not going to be together I prefer Nicole (ok so I am nuts LOL) I cannot stand Carrie for some reason. Sure don't want him with her.

I know Nicole has mostly bgeen the "bad girl" but she had a horrible upbringing and some rotten breaks. She has not done many things worse than Sami has. JMHO

But Rafe does like the blondes doesn't he

I don't see her as the bad girl

Nicole is shades of grey. I never considered her a villain or the evil vixen. Her childhood was rotten, I don't think she's making excuses now. At least she has admitted she did destructive things. Actually, she's said it quite a bit the last few months. That is so refreshing.

Sami is on a whole other level. Honestly, what she did to Austin was despicable but she gets cut slack by many because she's a woman and not a man and it's a soap.

Both Nicole and Sami are complicated, neither good or evil. That's a good thing. Sometimes, I even have some compassion for Sami. She is self-involved but she's not a horrible person.

April 3rd, 2012, 7:15 pm #7

Sami
Carrie
Nicole
Other (if so who)

I want Rafe with....

Gabi and I want them to head back to their mother's home out of town!

April 3rd, 2012, 10:06 pm #8

Nicole is shades of grey. I never considered her a villain or the evil vixen. Her childhood was rotten, I don't think she's making excuses now. At least she has admitted she did destructive things. Actually, she's said it quite a bit the last few months. That is so refreshing.

Sami is on a whole other level. Honestly, what she did to Austin was despicable but she gets cut slack by many because she's a woman and not a man and it's a soap.

Both Nicole and Sami are complicated, neither good or evil. That's a good thing. Sometimes, I even have some compassion for Sami. She is self-involved but she's not a horrible person.

Re: I don't see her as the bad girl

I totally agree ... Crrie on the other hand has always been presented as little Miss Goody Twoshoes I personally cannot stand her ... JMHO

April 3rd, 2012, 10:08 pm #9

Re: I want Rafe with....

I like Rafe a lot but they are giving hima really crappy storyline .. he deserves better ... I thinkn so at least

April 3rd, 2012, 11:36 pm #10

ITA

We have had far too much Rafe!