Kristian Alfonso resigns

Kristian Alfonso resigns

May 10th, 2012, 12:12 am #1

Kristian Alfonso resigns

From The Hollywood Reporter: She says Days is her family, she loves her job and Days fans! Thank you Kristian.

May 10th, 2012, 1:28 am #2

YAY! YAY! Love her! (EOM)

DDH

ewl

May 10th, 2012, 12:48 pm #3

From The Hollywood Reporter: She says Days is her family, she loves her job and Days fans! Thank you Kristian.
WOW!!!!

I got nervous when I saw this article....saw the word "resigns" and somehow or other, my glass must have been half empty because I saw it as a negative...that she was leaving; not that she's signed up again.... not you, just my heart dropping! I'm so glad she's staying...she's an important cog in that wheel.

Eat dessert first...life is short.

May 10th, 2012, 1:16 pm #4

Great news!

I'm so glad she's staying on the show! I sure hope Peter inks a new deal as well!

Banner by Xenia.

Banner by Xenia.

May 10th, 2012, 10:29 pm #5

Kristian resigns

I hope now TPTB go ahead and get busy signing Peter. One is just not as good as they are together.

May 10th, 2012, 11:06 pm #6

I have to disagree....

I love Peter & Kristian together but I think if Peter chooses not to resign that would open up the field to more stories for Hope. I have to say right now I am not having a good feeling that he will resign. But, I want him to, I enjoy Bo I just want him to be more active than he is now Bo hasn't not been the same since 2009 at least not for me.

May 11th, 2012, 9:54 am #7

I hope now TPTB go ahead and get busy signing Peter. One is just not as good as they are together.
Spot on

I totally agree with you, and while I have no doubts that KA is a great actress -- I don't want to see someone in the role of Bo other than PR and thus, they would have to do something really radical to keep me interested in the role of Hope w/o Bo; heck I couldn't deal with RKK and KA ...