Days is ....

Days is ....

June 11th, 2012, 8:33 pm #1

Days is ....

IMHO Days is sooooooooooooooooo boring these days with Lexie dying and Stephano's murder. Is there anything to be happy about at all? I can't see a thing. Gabby is pathetic. I detest Carrie and her moon eyes around Rafe and Austin is so clueless. Help me out here. Do yu see anything to be happy about these days?

Thanks ... Huggs

June 11th, 2012, 9:29 pm #2

Re: Days is ....

Drake Hogestyn is getting on average one day of airtime a week, so I can't say I've been watching when he isn't on. Also, an overexposer of Elvis and Will will continue to cause me to tune out. DAYS has no clue what balance is.

June 11th, 2012, 10:46 pm #3

I haven't watched since

Wednesday. Gabi, Mel and Chad, that gang as well as too much EJ has me tuned out!

June 12th, 2012, 1:24 am #4

IMHO Days is sooooooooooooooooo boring these days with Lexie dying and Stephano's murder. Is there anything to be happy about at all? I can't see a thing. Gabby is pathetic. I detest Carrie and her moon eyes around Rafe and Austin is so clueless. Help me out here. Do yu see anything to be happy about these days?

Thanks ... Huggs

One thing that makes me very happy is ...

the fact that Days is still on the air ... for that I'm happy and grateful!

Banner by bubbles303.

Banner by Xenia.

June 12th, 2012, 2:31 am #5

I have loved Days

for years and been a loyal follower. But I am so sick of the politics, & of it the lack of leadership and decent writers that do not know how to write dialogue and have no for respect a characters history. I mean stories need to be woven; we haven't had a decent S/L in 5 years at least as far as I am concerned. Who comes up with these new characters without any depth their bloody boring!

Days was once the soap that knew how to write adventure, mystery, family S/L. Their love stories and couples were the best now we have instant love without a drop of loyalty and exercising sex instead of love making. I guess I am sick of the crap Days put out these days and with the return of the writers and producers who were instrumental in its downfall, I see little hope. So, it may time to say goodbye, and that disheartens me because I have put so much time and caring into it for years.

June 12th, 2012, 5:41 am #6

Wednesday. Gabi, Mel and Chad, that gang as well as too much EJ has me tuned out!
Yep!

Elvis needs to be benched!

June 12th, 2012, 9:20 pm #7

A-r-r-g-h-h

Its dryer than dry and the waste land is quickly taking over. So to compensate I've started re-watching The Cruise of Deception videos and the Pre-COD clips, which start with Hope's return to Salem in 1990...