A Look At Tomorrow for Wednesday, June 6th

June 5th, 2012, 6:34 pm #1

Coffeehouse - Part 1: Sonny comments that Stefano DiMera's murder is all anyone is talking about today. Will knows. Sonny asks how Chad is doing. Will - I don't know, a mess probably. Sonny feels for him. He knows Chad wasn't close to his dad but can you imagine losing one of your parents. And I thought EJ would be on TV talking about revenge and justice but I guess he's taking it hard. Will - I wouldn't know. Sonny thought they were tight. Will - We were. He's pretty mad at me. He fired me actually. Sonny - What happened? Will - Stefano. He ruined everything.

John & Marlena's townhouse - Part 1: Bo and Hope come over to share some information on the murder. Hope - The ballistics report is back on the gun found at the scene. Bo - We know it's Abe's because of the serial number but now the police have proof that that was the gun used to kill Stefano. John - Are you saying they think Abe did it. Marlena - Has he been arrested? Bo - Here's the kicker. Abe's weren't the only prints on the gun. John - Who's the other person? Hope - You mean persons, plural. Bo - The lab found matches for 7 other prints on that gun including the 4 of us. John - So all of us are suspects. Hope - That's right. That's why Bo and I aren't on the case. Roman's handling the investigation himself until the governor sends his own investigator. Bo - The only reason we know about this report is because I've got a buddy in foresenics. John - So at some point last night each of us handled Abraham's gun. He looks at Marlena - Does that mean ... Marlena - Yes. I went to the mansion. I had some things I wanted to get off my chest so I confronted him. I'm so sorry I wasn't completely honest with you last night. John - Obviously I wasn't telling the truth either. Marlena - Why did you go there? John - For the same reason, to confront him. Hope - Apparently we all did. Bo - So where does that leave us?

Hospital - Part 1: Nicole is very anxious as she sits in Dan's office waiting for him. She tells Rafe to not tell her to calm down; it's impossible. Rafe - I'm sorry. Nicole - Please don't apologise. Rafe - I thought worse case scenario we'd at least figure out a way to switch these damn DNA test results so that EJ wouldn't know he's the father of this baby. That's not going to happen. Nicole recalls Dan confronting her with his belief that she was switching a DNA test. Nicole - You did the noble thing. You stepped up and claimed to be the daddy. I always knew that EJ would find out the truth and today's the day. I can't wait for this to be over. Rafe - I just wish that there was something else I could do. Nicole - You have done so much for me already. You've taken care of me. You listened to me and I'll never forget that even when your responsibilities are over as of today. Rafe - Maybe not. EJ's father just died; maybe he won't show up. Nicole - I wish but nothing is going to stop EJ from claiming his kid, not even his father's death. Dan comes in. The test results should be ready shortly. This will all be over soon. Nicole - We already know what they're going to say. This is just the beginning of my living hell. Rafe - Maybe now that Stefano's gone EJ won't be such a bastard. Nicole - No, I'm afraid he's going to be the opposite. Losing his father I'm afraid is going to make him harder. Now he's going to have all the DiMera family money and power. When he finds out this baby is his nothing is going to stop him taking my child. You get that?

Sami's apt - Part 1: EJ - Roman, I didn't kill my father and if I knew who did I wouldn't keep quiet about it. Roman - Unless the person who killed your father was you. Sami - Dad, you can't be serious. Everyone knows how close he was to his dad. EJ - He's my father Roman. I don't have any motive to kill him. Roman hands him a large brown envelope. EJ - What's that? Roman - Your motive. EJ pulls out the papers. EJ - It's my father's will. Roman - Yes and you'll notice there has been some recent revisions; most notably, you have been taken completely out of that will. Sounds like a motive to kill, doesn't it? Sami - Did you know about that EJ? EJ - No, I did not. I don't think it's any secret that my father and I have not been getting on lately. This document has no weight. It hasn't been executed; there is no witness. There is no legal grounds for this. It's just a prop for my father's amusement. Roman - What do you mean, a prop? EJ - It's one of those things he'd wave under my nose from time to time to satisfy himself. He was always threatening to disinherit me for one reason or another. It's the game that he would play. You know my father, he loved to play these little games. He didn't execute this; he never would have. Roman - Maybe because you made sure he wouldn't. EJ - Commissioner, I'm going to suggest to you that you need a much tighter case if you're seriously thinking of accusing me of my father's murder. Roman - Well how's this for a tighter case; your fingerprints were found on the murder weapon. EJ - I was at the mansion last night; I went there to see my father. And yes I saw a gun sitting there. As my father was nowhere to be seen I just left. Roman - When we talked earlier why didn't you mention any of this? EJ - Because I knew that you'd misunderstand it and twist it around to make me look guilty. Roman - Well I don't think a whole lot of twisting is required. EJ - So are you going to arrest me or not? Roman - No I'm not but I do need you to come down to the station and take a gunshot residue test. EJ - Perfect. Roman - And Mr. Mayor, this would not be a good time for an out of town junket. Don't leave Salem. And perchance if you happen to remember anything that's useful, you call. EJ - Let me make something clear to you. I want the man or woman who killed my father caught just as much as you do. Roman - I'm not sure about that. EJ - My father and I may not have always had a perfect relationship but he's my flesh and blood and you know that to a DiMera that means everything.

Hospital - Part 2: Nicole - Well Rafe, the good thing about the truth coming out is you won't have to lie for me anymore. You're a free man. You're no longer tied to me because of our baby. Rafe - Really ... I'm not a free man. I told you I wasn't worried about that. Nicole - I know. I always feel so bad for coming between you and Carrie. Rafe - Don't. Carrie and I weren't meant to be. She's having Austin's baby and everything works out for a reason. Rafe gets a call from Roman. He steps out of the room. Dan - Nicole, I want to talk to you about what happened last night. Outside the office Rafe is on his cell with Roman - What's that? You want to reinstate me? Roman - Yeah. With Bo and Hope gone I need all the help I can get on the Stefano murder case. Rafe - Yeah but the ISA ... Roman - It's all worked out with Shane. You were working on bringing down Stefano, now you're working on finding his killer. Besides that when that state investigator comes down here it will ease my mind knowing I have one of my people on the case ... and not just anybody, one of the best detectives we've ever had. Rafe - Thanks a lot for the compliment and the opportunity. Roman - Don't thank me yet; I've got a feeling we've got a long hard road ahead of us.

Sami's apt - Part 2: EJ - Earlier you said I had reason to want my father dead. Do you believe Roman? Do you think I did it? Sami - No I don't. I know how you felt about your dad. It was clear what he meant to you. You were willing to do anything over the years to follow him; do what he asked, be part of him and his work. You are 50 shades of messed up but I get it. I get how you care about him. I get what you're going through. EJ - Thank you. Sami - I know how important family is to you. EJ - Yeah. Speaking of family today's the day the results of Nicole's paternity test come in. I should probably get going to prove that I'm the father of that child, not Rafe. Sami - Let me know how it goes. He will. He pauses in the doorway - Thank you.

Coffeehouse - Part 2: Sonny - So Stefano blackmailed you into breaking up EJ and Nicole. Will - Yeah by making sure Rafe found out that my mom and EJ had sex. Rafe would confront EJ, Nicole would find out about it and break up with him. That's exactly what happened. Sonny - Rafe found out that day at the pub when he heard us talking. Will - Yeah. Sonny - So your big confession to me was for Rafe's benefit. You used me to carry out an order from Stefano. Will - No, I didn't. I promise that wasn't my plan. I needed someone to talk to and I really wanted to talk to you. It was a complete coincidence that Rafe walked in. I thought it was like a now or never moment and I could let him overhear and I wouldn't have to tell him to his face. Sonny - That's really twisted. You let Stefano order you around and it broke up your mom's marriage. Will - I know and I'm sorry. I screwed up. Sonny - Yeah you did. Will - I don't want you to feel that I used you in any way because I didn't. I really have appreciated you being there and listening to me. I guess what I'm saying is I'm sorry and maybe I can make it up to you; maybe I can earn your forgiveness. Sonny smiles - Yeah, of course. Will - Great! Because thanks to Stefano I lost a lot, my apartment ... I'm homeless basically. I lost my job, I lost EJ's trust. When I think of everything he's done to me and my family I'm glad he's dead. Sonny - Don't be saying stuff like that - people will think that you actually killed Stefano. Will - You don't think I offed Stefano, do you? Sonny - No but I don't want to see you get in trouble and because your friendship means a lot to me. Sami comes in - Will, there you are. I've left a million messages for you. Will - Why? Sami - Your dad told me how upset you were last night. We were worried about you. Will - Everything's fine mom. You would have seen that if you even acknowledged that I'm hanging out with Sonny. Sami - Right. Hi Sonny. It's good to see you. Sonny will let them talk. Sami - Will, if you would have answered any of my phonecalls ... I want to help. Will - Help? I don't need your help. Just because I came out doesn't mean I need help. Sami - I didn't say that. Will - Your help anyway. Sami - I'm your mother. I'm not offering to help you because you're gay. I'm offering to help you because I think you need it. Will - What exactly do you think I need help with? She looks at Sonny. Will - Anything you want to say you can say in front of Sonny unless that makes you uncomfortable. Sami - Will, get this through your head, I love you. I love you no matter what. Will - Really? No matter what. What if I told you that Sonny and I were together and we're in love (he's got his arm draped around Sonny). Is that okay with you, us being together?

Hospital - Part 3: Nicole - I assume you're referring to our kiss. Dan - Actually right now I want to talk to you about that switcheroo you tried to do on the paternity test. Nicole - I told you I was sorry. Dan - I want you to listen to me. Nicole starts to say something but EJ knocks on the door and comes inside. He apologises for being late. I'm sure you can appreciate it's been a rough day. Rafe also comes in. Nicole - It's okay. We understand. Please accept my condolences for your loss. I know how much your father meant to you. EJ - Thanks. Dan - We're all sorry to hear about your father's death. Rafe - Yeah, very sorry. EJ - So let's get down to business, shall we. You have the test results. Dan - I'll run down to the lab and get them now. EJ - We both know what those results are going to say Nicki. You're carrying my child. I'm going to be a part of it's life whether you like it or not.

John & Marlena's townhouse - Part 2: Marlena - Alright, we were all there but 8 people, Abe, the 4 of us ... who else was there? Bo - Juniour, Kate, and get this, Will. Marlena - Will was there! That's not possible. What was he doing there? Hope - We don't know. Marlena - Will could never hurt anybody. He could never kill ... none of us could, could we? There's a knock on the door. It's Roman and Ofc Kent. Roman - Bo, Hope, I wasn't expecting to see you here. John - We weren't expecting to see you either. Roman introduces them to Ofc Kent. She's helping me on the DiMera case; making sure proper procedure is followed, no bias occurs, before the state investigator takes over. We are here to ask you questions. Ofc Kent gets a call from the station and steps out into the hallway. Roman - I hope I haven't walked in on some kind of coverup. Bo scoffs - We haven't done anything wrong. Roman - Why should I believe you. All 4 of you have already lied to me about where you were last night. Bo - Sorry, that was wrong. Roman - You think? Why in the hell would you do something so stupid? You had to know I'd find out. Marlena - Sorry Roman, I should have told you the truth. John - Yup, the wife's right. Hope - Sorry, we all should have come forward in the beginning. Roman - Do you have any idea how bad this looks? So I've got to know right now and you all need to be honest with me this time for your own sake ... did somebody in this room murder Stefano DiMera? Roman - Again, did somebody in this room murder Stefano DiMera. John - I think I can speak for everyone here when I say that none of us are sorry the old man's dead. Now with that said, none of us shot him. Ofc Kent returns. Roman - Okay but I need you all to come down to the station for gunshot residue tests. Bo - Yeah, sure. Roman - And I know I don't need to remind you of this, but for the record, don't leave town. Roman and Ofc Kent leave.

Coffeehouse - Part 3: Sami - Will, I didn't think you could surprise me again so soon. So you two are in a relationship. Will - How do you feel about that? Sami - I'd like to get know Sonny better but he seems like a great guy. Is it serious? Sonny removes Will's arm - Will, would you stop. I'm really sorry. He's just telling you this stuff to see how you'd react. We're not together and now that he's used me again, I don't know if we're even friends. Will - Hey, I'm sorry. I'm trying to make a point that eventually Mom is going to have to deal with me being in a relationship with another man. Sonny - Yeah but she's obviously trying to get used to the idea of you being gay. Don't make it harder than it needs to be. Sami - Thank you Sonny. Sonny - It took Will a long time to get comfortable with who he is and I think it's only fair that his mom gets some time as well. Sami - I appreciate that. Sonny walks away. Sami - Will, I meant what I said. I love you no matter what. Sonny brings over coffee for Sami and Will and joins them at their table. Sami - Thank you. I really appreciate you letting me join in. Sonny - No problem and I want you to know that you're welcome here anytime. Sami - Nice to hear, thank you. Why aren't you dating him Will? I was also thinking of making an offer to you today. Will - What is it? Sami - Lucas told me last night that one of the reasons you were upset is because what happened with EJ means you don't have an apartment anymore. So I was thinking you can stay at mine. I have an extra room. Will - No thank you. Sonny - At least take a second to think about it. It's a pretty good offer. Will - I'll think about it and get back to you. Roman comes in with Ofc Kent. Sami - Dad what are you doing here? Roman - We need to speak to Will alone, okay? Sami - Why? What's this about? Roman - It's about Stefano's murder.

Hospital - Part 4: Dan returns - Are we all ready for the test results. Rafe - Yeah. EJ - Please. Dan reads the report. According to the lab results the father of Ms Walker's baby is ... pause ... Rafe Hernandez. EJ - What! He grabs the report from Dan - You're lying. Dan - It's all there, sorry. The father of Nicole's baby is Rafe. EJ - You changed these test results. Nicole - What! How could I have done that. They came straight from the lab. It's like I told you all along, Rafe is the father, not you. EJ - Nicole, we're just going to get another test. Nicole - Oh I don't think so. I have humoured you enough. No one is sticking another needle in my belly. Don't be such a sore loser. EJ - This is not a game sweetheart. Nicole - I know. EJ - Do you really? Don't do this please. Don't deprive me of my child. You know it's wrong. You know I'm a good father. Can you just admit it so we can put all of this behind us. I've already lost so much. Please don't take my child away from me. Nicole asks for a moment alone with EJ. Dan reminds her that stress is not good for her or the baby. Rafe tells her he'll be right outside the door. When they're alone Nicole tells him - I know that you're hurting. EJ - Nicole, I'm losing everything I love in my life. I've lost you, I've lost my father, my sister is dying. Don't take this child away from me okay, please. Nicole - I'm sorry for your losses and I wish I could take the pain away but lab tests don't lie. EJ - Be with me anyway. I don't care. I meant it. I'll raise that child whether it's mine or not. Nicole - It's too late. The test results prove that there is nothing left between us. I wish you would accept that. EJ - I can not. I won't. Nicole - I'm sorry to hear that. You should go. EJ - It's not over between us Nicole. It's never going to be over between you and me. He leaves. She cries.

John & Marlena's townhouse - Part 3: Bo - Okay, we'll go down to the station and get our gunshot residue tests. John - Sounds good. We'll be right behind you. I've got to make a business call first. Bo and Hope leave. Marlena and John hug. Marlena - I'm so glad he's dead but I'm scared. It looks like someone we know and love killed him and that could mean life in prison. John - It hardly seems fair since they performed such a noble public service. The bottom line is the man pushed so many people over the breaking point I don't blame anyone for shooting him. Marlena - You remember that I shot him when he kidnapped the twins. So I really understand how somebody could be so angry they can't see straight. John - Doc, are you saying ... Marlena - No! Oh my gosh no. I didn't shoot him this time. I'm just saying I can completely understand how somebody could.

Coffeehouse - Part 4: Roman - So if you all don't mind we'd like to speak to Will alone. Sonny has some work to do in the back. See you later Will. Sami isn't going anywhere. Roman - Is that cool with you Will that your mom stays. Will - That's fine. Roman - The forensics came back on the gun that killed Stefano. Your fingerprints are on it. Sami - There's no way that gun Will had last night had anything to do with Stefano's murder.

Hospital - Part 5: Dan and Rafe return. Rafe - How in God's name did this happen? Nicole - I don't know. There must have been some sort of mixup but I'm not going to question it because I got my miracle. Rafe - You sure did. No questions? Nothing? Okay. Well you know I'm going to get to the bottom of this right? Right now I've got to get down to the police station and fill out some forms. Nicole - Why? Rafe - The best I can tell I'm back on the force. Nicole - Congratulations! I guess we both have something to celebrate. Rafe hugs her - I guess we do. I'm so glad everything worked out for you. Nicole - You too. Rafe - Take care. I'll see you soon. Doc ... He leaves. Nicole - Daniel, you are a wonderful man. She hugs him. I can't believe this. I don't understand. You came in here and caught me messing around with the DNA samples and you read me the riot act. Why didn't you change the labels back? Dan - I saw how terrified you were and I realised I was the only one in a position to help you. You're right. Being raised a DiMera would only lead to a painful childhood. Nicole - Especially if EJ cut me out of my child's life. I can't even bear to think about it. Dan - Let me tell you this, it was not a decision I took lightly because I've been through every facet of this as a father and a son. And I can tell you it's painful. Nicole - I know. Between finding out Parker wasn't yours and Maggie being your biological mother, I mean ... that's why I can't believe you did this. Dan - Two words. DiMera family. The last thing I want to see is EJ take your baby the way Stefano took EJ from his mother. Nicole - Thank you. Dan - Stefano was a bastard and now he's dead. He groomed EJ in his image. Your child deserves a hell of a lot better than that. Nicole - Thank you Daniel. I know that you're risking your career by letting me fix those DNA tests. Dan - I don't care about that. All I'm concerned about is the wellbeing of your child. Nicole - You are the best. I don't know what I would have done without you. They hug.

John & Marlena's townhouse - Part 4: Marlena goes through the shopping bag she has stuffed with clothes including the red jacket she wore last night. She recalls picking up Abe's gun. John asks if she's ready to go down to the station to take that damn test. Sure. John - What's in the bag? Marlena - Nothing. Just stuff for the women's shelter. I'll take it by later. John - Let's go get that test over with. As they leave the camera pans to the shopping bag.

Police station: Hope is staring at the suspect board when Bo comes in. Okay we've taken the test now let's get the hell out of here. Hope stammers - If you shot Stefano, you'd tell me, wouldn't you? Bo - Yeah sure, and you'd do the same, right? Hope - Of course, absolutely. Bo - Then we've got nothing to worry about. Hug - cue strange look from Hope.

Coffeehouse - Part 5: Roman - So let's get this straight. You saw Will carrying around a gun last night? Sami - No. Lucas did but he took it away from Will very early in the evening so I'm just making it clear that it couldn't possibly be the gun that was used to kill Stefano. Roman - Actually the gun that was used to kill Stefano belongs to Abe. Sami - Oh. Then how could Will's fingerprints possibly be on Abe's gun? Roman - That is exactly what I would like to know. Obviously Will was there because Abe said he left the gun at the mansion and Will came in contact with the murder weapon. Roman - So Will talk to me. Why were you at the DiMera mansion last night?

June 5th, 2012, 6:46 pm #2

Notice about the Spoiler Report.

I have to take my mom to see the eye specialist in Regina on Wednesday (a 2hr drive one way) so I won't be writing up a report. There is no show in Canada on Thursday and then Friday we're leaving early in the morning heading to Wisconsin to attend the twins church baptism this Sunday and Grace's 5th birthday party the followin weekend.

We should be home around the 2oth but then I have to take my car back to the body shop in Regina to get the rest of the damage that cat caused repaired. I will let you know when I'll be posting spoilers again. While I'm gone Skye's day ahead reports will be posted here.

Banner by Kelly.

Banner by CRene.

Banner by Xenia.
Last edited by Mrs.B. on June 5th, 2012, 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 5th, 2012, 7:06 pm #3

Coffeehouse - Part 1: Sonny comments that Stefano DiMera's murder is all anyone is talking about today. Will knows. Sonny asks how Chad is doing. Will - I don't know, a mess probably. Sonny feels for him. He knows Chad wasn't close to his dad but can you imagine losing one of your parents. And I thought EJ would be on TV talking about revenge and justice but I guess he's taking it hard. Will - I wouldn't know. Sonny thought they were tight. Will - We were. He's pretty mad at me. He fired me actually. Sonny - What happened? Will - Stefano. He ruined everything.

John & Marlena's townhouse - Part 1: Bo and Hope come over to share some information on the murder. Hope - The ballistics report is back on the gun found at the scene. Bo - We know it's Abe's because of the serial number but now the police have proof that that was the gun used to kill Stefano. John - Are you saying they think Abe did it. Marlena - Has he been arrested? Bo - Here's the kicker. Abe's weren't the only prints on the gun. John - Who's the other person? Hope - You mean persons, plural. Bo - The lab found matches for 7 other prints on that gun including the 4 of us. John - So all of us are suspects. Hope - That's right. That's why Bo and I aren't on the case. Roman's handling the investigation himself until the governor sends his own investigator. Bo - The only reason we know about this report is because I've got a buddy in foresenics. John - So at some point last night each of us handled Abraham's gun. He looks at Marlena - Does that mean ... Marlena - Yes. I went to the mansion. I had some things I wanted to get off my chest so I confronted him. I'm so sorry I wasn't completely honest with you last night. John - Obviously I wasn't telling the truth either. Marlena - Why did you go there? John - For the same reason, to confront him. Hope - Apparently we all did. Bo - So where does that leave us?

Hospital - Part 1: Nicole is very anxious as she sits in Dan's office waiting for him. She tells Rafe to not tell her to calm down; it's impossible. Rafe - I'm sorry. Nicole - Please don't apologise. Rafe - I thought worse case scenario we'd at least figure out a way to switch these damn DNA test results so that EJ wouldn't know he's the father of this baby. That's not going to happen. Nicole recalls Dan confronting her with his belief that she was switching a DNA test. Nicole - You did the noble thing. You stepped up and claimed to be the daddy. I always knew that EJ would find out the truth and today's the day. I can't wait for this to be over. Rafe - I just wish that there was something else I could do. Nicole - You have done so much for me already. You've taken care of me. You listened to me and I'll never forget that even when your responsibilities are over as of today. Rafe - Maybe not. EJ's father just died; maybe he won't show up. Nicole - I wish but nothing is going to stop EJ from claiming his kid, not even his father's death. Dan comes in. The test results should be ready shortly. This will all be over soon. Nicole - We already know what they're going to say. This is just the beginning of my living hell. Rafe - Maybe now that Stefano's gone EJ won't be such a bastard. Nicole - No, I'm afraid he's going to be the opposite. Losing his father I'm afraid is going to make him harder. Now he's going to have all the DiMera family money and power. When he finds out this baby is his nothing is going to stop him taking my child. You get that?

Sami's apt - Part 1: EJ - Roman, I didn't kill my father and if I knew who did I wouldn't keep quiet about it. Roman - Unless the person who killed your father was you. Sami - Dad, you can't be serious. Everyone knows how close he was to his dad. EJ - He's my father Roman. I don't have any motive to kill him. Roman hands him a large brown envelope. EJ - What's that? Roman - Your motive. EJ pulls out the papers. EJ - It's my father's will. Roman - Yes and you'll notice there has been some recent revisions; most notably, you have been taken completely out of that will. Sounds like a motive to kill, doesn't it? Sami - Did you know about that EJ? EJ - No, I did not. I don't think it's any secret that my father and I have not been getting on lately. This document has no weight. It hasn't been executed; there is no witness. There is no legal grounds for this. It's just a prop for my father's amusement. Roman - What do you mean, a prop? EJ - It's one of those things he'd wave under my nose from time to time to satisfy himself. He was always threatening to disinherit me for one reason or another. It's the game that he would play. You know my father, he loved to play these little games. He didn't execute this; he never would have. Roman - Maybe because you made sure he wouldn't. EJ - Commissioner, I'm going to suggest to you that you need a much tighter case if you're seriously thinking of accusing me of my father's murder. Roman - Well how's this for a tighter case; your fingerprints were found on the murder weapon. EJ - I was at the mansion last night; I went there to see my father. And yes I saw a gun sitting there. As my father was nowhere to be seen I just left. Roman - When we talked earlier why didn't you mention any of this? EJ - Because I knew that you'd misunderstand it and twist it around to make me look guilty. Roman - Well I don't think a whole lot of twisting is required. EJ - So are you going to arrest me or not? Roman - No I'm not but I do need you to come down to the station and take a gunshot residue test. EJ - Perfect. Roman - And Mr. Mayor, this would not be a good time for an out of town junket. Don't leave Salem. And perchance if you happen to remember anything that's useful, you call. EJ - Let me make something clear to you. I want the man or woman who killed my father caught just as much as you do. Roman - I'm not sure about that. EJ - My father and I may not have always had a perfect relationship but he's my flesh and blood and you know that to a DiMera that means everything.

Hospital - Part 2: Nicole - Well Rafe, the good thing about the truth coming out is you won't have to lie for me anymore. You're a free man. You're no longer tied to me because of our baby. Rafe - Really ... I'm not a free man. I told you I wasn't worried about that. Nicole - I know. I always feel so bad for coming between you and Carrie. Rafe - Don't. Carrie and I weren't meant to be. She's having Austin's baby and everything works out for a reason. Rafe gets a call from Roman. He steps out of the room. Dan - Nicole, I want to talk to you about what happened last night. Outside the office Rafe is on his cell with Roman - What's that? You want to reinstate me? Roman - Yeah. With Bo and Hope gone I need all the help I can get on the Stefano murder case. Rafe - Yeah but the ISA ... Roman - It's all worked out with Shane. You were working on bringing down Stefano, now you're working on finding his killer. Besides that when that state investigator comes down here it will ease my mind knowing I have one of my people on the case ... and not just anybody, one of the best detectives we've ever had. Rafe - Thanks a lot for the compliment and the opportunity. Roman - Don't thank me yet; I've got a feeling we've got a long hard road ahead of us.

Sami's apt - Part 2: EJ - Earlier you said I had reason to want my father dead. Do you believe Roman? Do you think I did it? Sami - No I don't. I know how you felt about your dad. It was clear what he meant to you. You were willing to do anything over the years to follow him; do what he asked, be part of him and his work. You are 50 shades of messed up but I get it. I get how you care about him. I get what you're going through. EJ - Thank you. Sami - I know how important family is to you. EJ - Yeah. Speaking of family today's the day the results of Nicole's paternity test come in. I should probably get going to prove that I'm the father of that child, not Rafe. Sami - Let me know how it goes. He will. He pauses in the doorway - Thank you.

Coffeehouse - Part 2: Sonny - So Stefano blackmailed you into breaking up EJ and Nicole. Will - Yeah by making sure Rafe found out that my mom and EJ had sex. Rafe would confront EJ, Nicole would find out about it and break up with him. That's exactly what happened. Sonny - Rafe found out that day at the pub when he heard us talking. Will - Yeah. Sonny - So your big confession to me was for Rafe's benefit. You used me to carry out an order from Stefano. Will - No, I didn't. I promise that wasn't my plan. I needed someone to talk to and I really wanted to talk to you. It was a complete coincidence that Rafe walked in. I thought it was like a now or never moment and I could let him overhear and I wouldn't have to tell him to his face. Sonny - That's really twisted. You let Stefano order you around and it broke up your mom's marriage. Will - I know and I'm sorry. I screwed up. Sonny - Yeah you did. Will - I don't want you to feel that I used you in any way because I didn't. I really have appreciated you being there and listening to me. I guess what I'm saying is I'm sorry and maybe I can make it up to you; maybe I can earn your forgiveness. Sonny smiles - Yeah, of course. Will - Great! Because thanks to Stefano I lost a lot, my apartment ... I'm homeless basically. I lost my job, I lost EJ's trust. When I think of everything he's done to me and my family I'm glad he's dead. Sonny - Don't be saying stuff like that - people will think that you actually killed Stefano. Will - You don't think I offed Stefano, do you? Sonny - No but I don't want to see you get in trouble and because your friendship means a lot to me. Sami comes in - Will, there you are. I've left a million messages for you. Will - Why? Sami - Your dad told me how upset you were last night. We were worried about you. Will - Everything's fine mom. You would have seen that if you even acknowledged that I'm hanging out with Sonny. Sami - Right. Hi Sonny. It's good to see you. Sonny will let them talk. Sami - Will, if you would have answered any of my phonecalls ... I want to help. Will - Help? I don't need your help. Just because I came out doesn't mean I need help. Sami - I didn't say that. Will - Your help anyway. Sami - I'm your mother. I'm not offering to help you because you're gay. I'm offering to help you because I think you need it. Will - What exactly do you think I need help with? She looks at Sonny. Will - Anything you want to say you can say in front of Sonny unless that makes you uncomfortable. Sami - Will, get this through your head, I love you. I love you no matter what. Will - Really? No matter what. What if I told you that Sonny and I were together and we're in love (he's got his arm draped around Sonny). Is that okay with you, us being together?

Hospital - Part 3: Nicole - I assume you're referring to our kiss. Dan - Actually right now I want to talk to you about that switcheroo you tried to do on the paternity test. Nicole - I told you I was sorry. Dan - I want you to listen to me. Nicole starts to say something but EJ knocks on the door and comes inside. He apologises for being late. I'm sure you can appreciate it's been a rough day. Rafe also comes in. Nicole - It's okay. We understand. Please accept my condolences for your loss. I know how much your father meant to you. EJ - Thanks. Dan - We're all sorry to hear about your father's death. Rafe - Yeah, very sorry. EJ - So let's get down to business, shall we. You have the test results. Dan - I'll run down to the lab and get them now. EJ - We both know what those results are going to say Nicki. You're carrying my child. I'm going to be a part of it's life whether you like it or not.

John & Marlena's townhouse - Part 2: Marlena - Alright, we were all there but 8 people, Abe, the 4 of us ... who else was there? Bo - Juniour, Kate, and get this, Will. Marlena - Will was there! That's not possible. What was he doing there? Hope - We don't know. Marlena - Will could never hurt anybody. He could never kill ... none of us could, could we? There's a knock on the door. It's Roman and Ofc Kent. Roman - Bo, Hope, I wasn't expecting to see you here. John - We weren't expecting to see you either. Roman introduces them to Ofc Kent. She's helping me on the DiMera case; making sure proper procedure is followed, no bias occurs, before the state investigator takes over. We are here to ask you questions. Ofc Kent gets a call from the station and steps out into the hallway. Roman - I hope I haven't walked in on some kind of coverup. Bo scoffs - We haven't done anything wrong. Roman - Why should I believe you. All 4 of you have already lied to me about where you were last night. Bo - Sorry, that was wrong. Roman - You think? Why in the hell would you do something so stupid? You had to know I'd find out. Marlena - Sorry Roman, I should have told you the truth. John - Yup, the wife's right. Hope - Sorry, we all should have come forward in the beginning. Roman - Do you have any idea how bad this looks? So I've got to know right now and you all need to be honest with me this time for your own sake ... did somebody in this room murder Stefano DiMera? Roman - Again, did somebody in this room murder Stefano DiMera. John - I think I can speak for everyone here when I say that none of us are sorry the old man's dead. Now with that said, none of us shot him. Ofc Kent returns. Roman - Okay but I need you all to come down to the station for gunshot residue tests. Bo - Yeah, sure. Roman - And I know I don't need to remind you of this, but for the record, don't leave town. Roman and Ofc Kent leave.

Coffeehouse - Part 3: Sami - Will, I didn't think you could surprise me again so soon. So you two are in a relationship. Will - How do you feel about that? Sami - I'd like to get know Sonny better but he seems like a great guy. Is it serious? Sonny removes Will's arm - Will, would you stop. I'm really sorry. He's just telling you this stuff to see how you'd react. We're not together and now that he's used me again, I don't know if we're even friends. Will - Hey, I'm sorry. I'm trying to make a point that eventually Mom is going to have to deal with me being in a relationship with another man. Sonny - Yeah but she's obviously trying to get used to the idea of you being gay. Don't make it harder than it needs to be. Sami - Thank you Sonny. Sonny - It took Will a long time to get comfortable with who he is and I think it's only fair that his mom gets some time as well. Sami - I appreciate that. Sonny walks away. Sami - Will, I meant what I said. I love you no matter what. Sonny brings over coffee for Sami and Will and joins them at their table. Sami - Thank you. I really appreciate you letting me join in. Sonny - No problem and I want you to know that you're welcome here anytime. Sami - Nice to hear, thank you. Why aren't you dating him Will? I was also thinking of making an offer to you today. Will - What is it? Sami - Lucas told me last night that one of the reasons you were upset is because what happened with EJ means you don't have an apartment anymore. So I was thinking you can stay at mine. I have an extra room. Will - No thank you. Sonny - At least take a second to think about it. It's a pretty good offer. Will - I'll think about it and get back to you. Roman comes in with Ofc Kent. Sami - Dad what are you doing here? Roman - We need to speak to Will alone, okay? Sami - Why? What's this about? Roman - It's about Stefano's murder.

Hospital - Part 4: Dan returns - Are we all ready for the test results. Rafe - Yeah. EJ - Please. Dan reads the report. According to the lab results the father of Ms Walker's baby is ... pause ... Rafe Hernandez. EJ - What! He grabs the report from Dan - You're lying. Dan - It's all there, sorry. The father of Nicole's baby is Rafe. EJ - You changed these test results. Nicole - What! How could I have done that. They came straight from the lab. It's like I told you all along, Rafe is the father, not you. EJ - Nicole, we're just going to get another test. Nicole - Oh I don't think so. I have humoured you enough. No one is sticking another needle in my belly. Don't be such a sore loser. EJ - This is not a game sweetheart. Nicole - I know. EJ - Do you really? Don't do this please. Don't deprive me of my child. You know it's wrong. You know I'm a good father. Can you just admit it so we can put all of this behind us. I've already lost so much. Please don't take my child away from me. Nicole asks for a moment alone with EJ. Dan reminds her that stress is not good for her or the baby. Rafe tells her he'll be right outside the door. When they're alone Nicole tells him - I know that you're hurting. EJ - Nicole, I'm losing everything I love in my life. I've lost you, I've lost my father, my sister is dying. Don't take this child away from me okay, please. Nicole - I'm sorry for your losses and I wish I could take the pain away but lab tests don't lie. EJ - Be with me anyway. I don't care. I meant it. I'll raise that child whether it's mine or not. Nicole - It's too late. The test results prove that there is nothing left between us. I wish you would accept that. EJ - I can not. I won't. Nicole - I'm sorry to hear that. You should go. EJ - It's not over between us Nicole. It's never going to be over between you and me. He leaves. She cries.

John & Marlena's townhouse - Part 3: Bo - Okay, we'll go down to the station and get our gunshot residue tests. John - Sounds good. We'll be right behind you. I've got to make a business call first. Bo and Hope leave. Marlena and John hug. Marlena - I'm so glad he's dead but I'm scared. It looks like someone we know and love killed him and that could mean life in prison. John - It hardly seems fair since they performed such a noble public service. The bottom line is the man pushed so many people over the breaking point I don't blame anyone for shooting him. Marlena - You remember that I shot him when he kidnapped the twins. So I really understand how somebody could be so angry they can't see straight. John - Doc, are you saying ... Marlena - No! Oh my gosh no. I didn't shoot him this time. I'm just saying I can completely understand how somebody could.

Coffeehouse - Part 4: Roman - So if you all don't mind we'd like to speak to Will alone. Sonny has some work to do in the back. See you later Will. Sami isn't going anywhere. Roman - Is that cool with you Will that your mom stays. Will - That's fine. Roman - The forensics came back on the gun that killed Stefano. Your fingerprints are on it. Sami - There's no way that gun Will had last night had anything to do with Stefano's murder.

Hospital - Part 5: Dan and Rafe return. Rafe - How in God's name did this happen? Nicole - I don't know. There must have been some sort of mixup but I'm not going to question it because I got my miracle. Rafe - You sure did. No questions? Nothing? Okay. Well you know I'm going to get to the bottom of this right? Right now I've got to get down to the police station and fill out some forms. Nicole - Why? Rafe - The best I can tell I'm back on the force. Nicole - Congratulations! I guess we both have something to celebrate. Rafe hugs her - I guess we do. I'm so glad everything worked out for you. Nicole - You too. Rafe - Take care. I'll see you soon. Doc ... He leaves. Nicole - Daniel, you are a wonderful man. She hugs him. I can't believe this. I don't understand. You came in here and caught me messing around with the DNA samples and you read me the riot act. Why didn't you change the labels back? Dan - I saw how terrified you were and I realised I was the only one in a position to help you. You're right. Being raised a DiMera would only lead to a painful childhood. Nicole - Especially if EJ cut me out of my child's life. I can't even bear to think about it. Dan - Let me tell you this, it was not a decision I took lightly because I've been through every facet of this as a father and a son. And I can tell you it's painful. Nicole - I know. Between finding out Parker wasn't yours and Maggie being your biological mother, I mean ... that's why I can't believe you did this. Dan - Two words. DiMera family. The last thing I want to see is EJ take your baby the way Stefano took EJ from his mother. Nicole - Thank you. Dan - Stefano was a bastard and now he's dead. He groomed EJ in his image. Your child deserves a hell of a lot better than that. Nicole - Thank you Daniel. I know that you're risking your career by letting me fix those DNA tests. Dan - I don't care about that. All I'm concerned about is the wellbeing of your child. Nicole - You are the best. I don't know what I would have done without you. They hug.

John & Marlena's townhouse - Part 4: Marlena goes through the shopping bag she has stuffed with clothes including the red jacket she wore last night. She recalls picking up Abe's gun. John asks if she's ready to go down to the station to take that damn test. Sure. John - What's in the bag? Marlena - Nothing. Just stuff for the women's shelter. I'll take it by later. John - Let's go get that test over with. As they leave the camera pans to the shopping bag.

Police station: Hope is staring at the suspect board when Bo comes in. Okay we've taken the test now let's get the hell out of here. Hope stammers - If you shot Stefano, you'd tell me, wouldn't you? Bo - Yeah sure, and you'd do the same, right? Hope - Of course, absolutely. Bo - Then we've got nothing to worry about. Hug - cue strange look from Hope.

Coffeehouse - Part 5: Roman - So let's get this straight. You saw Will carrying around a gun last night? Sami - No. Lucas did but he took it away from Will very early in the evening so I'm just making it clear that it couldn't possibly be the gun that was used to kill Stefano. Roman - Actually the gun that was used to kill Stefano belongs to Abe. Sami - Oh. Then how could Will's fingerprints possibly be on Abe's gun? Roman - That is exactly what I would like to know. Obviously Will was there because Abe said he left the gun at the mansion and Will came in contact with the murder weapon. Roman - So Will talk to me. Why were you at the DiMera mansion last night?
Thanks Pal!! also thanks for letting us know about

you taking time off from the Lats for personal reasons.