A Look At Tomorrow for Tuesday, Aug. 28th

August 27th, 2012, 6:44 pm #1

Chad's place - Part 1: Chad knows Melanie doesn't want to talk about this this but he needs to get it straight in his head. This Nick guy, he killed your father. Mel - No, my adopted father, otherwise known as the scum of the universe. Chad got that part. What I don't get is him setting you up to take the fall because he loved you. Mel - Did I leave out the part that he was addicted to prescription pills. Chad - No but even so what did he think was going to happen. Mel - It was like he thought if I thought that I would go to jail I would be dependent upon him and I don't know, we'd run away together. Chad - That's it. That does it. I don't care what Julie says or how many Horton's this nut job is related to, there's no way in hell he's going to get out of the joint. Mel - You sound like a DiMera. Chad tries to make a joke but it falls flat. I can't believe this is happening, not now. Mel - I know. I was really scared with Andrew and I don't want to live like that again. Chad - I should have protected you from Andrew but I didn't. Mel - It's not your fault. Chad - Not this time. I'm not going to let that creep come anywhere near you.

Prison visiting room - Part 1: Nick - Hope was here. She told me what that guy did to Melanie. That must have brought up really bad memories. Julie - And Maggie and her father and her boyfriend are going to help Melanie get past it just like your family is going to help you get out of here and come home where you belong. Nick - You guys are sweet but I have to tell you, I don't think that's going to happen. Julie - Why? Have you heard something? Nick - There's no way Melanie is going to be okay with me getting out. Julie - Don't be pessimistic. Melanie is a compassionate person. Nick - Not where I'm concerned, I'm sure. Especially after what she just went through. Maggie - What are you saying Nick? Nick - After I talked to Hope I put in a call to my lawyer. I changed my mind. I'm not going to go through with the parole hearing.

Sami's apt - Part 1: Will opens the door to Marlena who gives him a hug. Did Gabi tell you I was looking for you? Will - No but I haven't seen her today. Marlena - That's okay. Everything's fine. What about you? The situation with your friend, did you get that all settled? Will recalls watching Sonny and Brian's 'moment'. Will - I saw him but it kind of ended up being a waste of time. Mom's not here and I'm actually on my way out. He heads to the door. Marlena - Not so fast. What happened?

Coffehouse - Part 1: Brian comes in and greets Sonny. He sees his split lip. What happened to your face? Sonny - I did. I ran into a door. Brian - A door did this? Sonny pushes Brian's hand from his face - What are you doing man? Brian - Hoping you had a chance to reconsider what you said yesterday. Sonny, I'm still interested.

Police station - Part 1: EJ paces around the office complaining. Your department charges me with murder and the man is not even dead. It's nothing but a pathetic attempt to save face. I have to explain this to my children and their mother. Now get out and get me a phone. Kate walks in - Want mine? Well darling, at least they didn't dress you in a jumpsuit. EJ - I know you're not here out of any concern for me so what can I do for you? Kate - I know you saw Stefano so did he say something that will tell us where he is. EJ - That's why you're here. Kate - Of course it is. I have to find him. EJ - I have no idea where he is nor frankly do I care. Kate - Really? You saved his life. EJ - That's not quite true. I did not let him die. That doesn't mean I care about him. Kate - Even if you don't what about your children. Think how wonderful it will be for your children to know their precious nono is alive. Silence. Oh God EJ, how did he look? EJ - He looked terrible. You know him, I'm sure he'll survive. Kate - Well thank God you stopped Ian because you saved Stefano's life and I'm grateful to you for that. EJ - If you're grateful would you like to pay my bail? Kate - Hell no! EJ - I didn't think so. Kate - Because I'm also furious at you for using Will! You and Sami used Will to make your escape. EJ - Furious, are you? It didn't stop you from coming around to pump me for information, did it? Kate - Do you know Will could possibly face criminal charges? EJ - I was innocent. I had to do something. Kate - What about Will? EJ shrugs - What about William? Kate - Someday Sydney and Johnny are going to be Will's age and maybe somebody will use them to their advantage and then they'll shrug it off. And trust me, you won't be so cavalier about it.

Brady Pub - Part 1: Nicole tells Dan that she wants them to be more than friends. I want us to be together. I heard you say you don't want to use anyone and the truth is I do not feel used. And I'm not exaggerating when I say I feel less used by you then by any man I've ever been with. Dan reminds her that she said she wasn't ready to be emotionally involved again. Nicole - I know. I thought that too. I did but I was wrong. I was completely wrong so what do you say? Dan - And going through the explosion you realise again that a life is something you can't take for granted. Nicole - Is this your way of putting the breaks on things? Dan - This is my way of saying to you that you need to think about your baby, that's it. Nicole - That's all I'm thinking about. When the contractions started I thought OMG it's happening again but you took such good care of us. Dan - You're grateful. I get it. You are but before me you were also grateful to Rafe. Nicole - I see where you're going with this. I'm pregnant, I'm hormonal and I fall in love with any guy who's nice to me. But Rafe, he was a fantasy, a delusion, more like it but I didn't do that with you. And I'm the one who said no strings. Dan - And you were right to say that. Nicole - No, I wasn't. I saw how you were with Chloe. I thought I had it all figured out but I was wrong. Dan protests but Nicole continues. You make me feel the way no other man ever has, safe. And I never thought safe could be so sexy. That's it, totally honest. Dan - Okay and I will be totally honest with you.

HTS - Part 1: T sees Gabi walking by so he calls out her name. Gabi - What are you doing here? When did you get back? I'm really surprised to see you. T - Everybody is especially the fairy who used to be your boyfriend. Gabi - Don't you ever call Will names, especially not in front of me! You know T, there's people in this country that just because they have a last name like mine, have to show papers to walk down the street. Did you know that? T - What does that have to do with anything? Gabi - Wow, you really don't get it, do you? People shouldn't be judged because of something that they're born with. T - Yeah, he hid it. Gabi - He hid it from himself too. T - So what. I'm the one everyone in town is laughing at because I hung out with the little closet queen. Gabi - And he was hanging with a little dirtbag. T - Whoa! You've still got the hots for him, don't you? Gabi - Will is my friend and if you ever talk to him the way you're talking to me ... T - I already did. Gabi - What! When? T - Last night. Gabi - You had a fight with Will last night. T - Yeah, what difference does it make. He walks away. Gabi - OMG. She recalls Will kissing her.

Sami's apt - Part 2: Will - Anyway this guy I thought he was into me ... I'm sorry, this still feels weird to talk about. Marlena laughs - Go on. Will - After we talked I went and saw him and I found out I was wrong. Marlena - Are you sure? Will - I guess some people are just into you for what they can get and if they don't get it they just move on to the next person. It makes you feel like you don't matter at all. Marlena - Are you sure you're right? Will - I'm sure. Marlena gets through to Will who was lost in thought. Where did you go? Will - I was thinking about somebody who's going through a hard time. Marlena - Who? Can you tell me? Will - I'd rather not. Marlena - Perfectly fine. Will - Anyway I feel bad for her, for this person and I don't know how to make it better. Marlena - What is it that you're not telling me? Will - Well last night I managed to screw things up more than they were before. I've got to go but hopefully we can talk about this later. Marlena - Of course. Will leaves.

Coffehouse - Part 2: Brian - I was thinking, there's open mic night at the University ... Sonny - Count me out, I don't do open mic nights. There are just some people in this world who shouldn't be allowed to go near hand guns and hand mics and they all show up at open mic night. Brian - We can go out then. Sonny - No thanks Brian. Brian - You still hoping to get with Will. What's it going to take to make you see that's not going anywhere. Sonny - I don't want to talk about Will. Brian - Suit yourself. He leaves.

Brady Pub - Part 2: Dan - When it comes to something important you do not know how to quit. You're a fighter and you may be confusing that and your gratitude for something deeper. I'm a doctor. I've seen this a thousand times, I have because I'm trained on what to do in a life or death situation and patients, they look at me like a hero which I'm so not. Nicole tries to argue but Dan continues. I'm just a guy trying to get through life. Nicole - I hear what you're saying, I do. You and Jennifer. Dan - You knew. Nicole - Yes. She couldn't find Jack and you saved her life and she thought she was in love with you. And I know that had to hurt when he showed up and she went running back to him. Dan - That's not exactly ... Nicole - I know. Jack is the one great love of her life, the father of her kids and she's never going to get over him. But me, I am still looking for that one great love and I'm telling you Daniel when I see you, I see soulmate. I do. This isn't gratitude or a crush. My feelings for you are the real thing.

Police station - Part 2: Kate - I can see this is a waste of time. Obviously you are still in Sami's web which is a good thing because it forced Lucas to see the light. She turns to leave but EJ calls out - What are you talking about? What happened to Lucas? Kate - Lucas actually came to his senses. He realises now that Sami is selfish and craven and he wants nothing more to do with her. And my darling, it's a good thing for you to stay here. She leaves.

Prison visiting room - Part 2: Julie - Nick! You can't pass up a parole hearing. Who knows when you'll get another chance. Nick - I've thought about that Julie. Julie - You've paid for what you've done. Nick - Really? I killed someone. Julie - You were not in your right mind. You were taking drugs and now you're better. Nick - One of the 12 steps is about reparation. Maggie - That's right. Nick - I've hurt Melanie a lot. I'm trying to think about what's best for her. I'm trying to make reparations. Julie - That's wonderful. It just proves how much you've changed. But you can't willingly stay here Nick. You are not a hardened criminal. Nick - I've survived this long. I think I can survive a few more years. Maybe by then Melanie will be a better place. Julie - But this is just ... she turns to Maggie - Look, I know how much you love Melanie but please just talk some sense into this boy.

Chad's place - Part 2: Mel - I should just stay out of it. Chad - You should be doing everything you can to make sure that bastard is denied parole. Mel - So what do I do? Chad - Exactly what the letter says. Show up at the parole hearing to tell them what he did to you. Tell them you don't believe he's changed. Mel - And what do I do then? Chad - You don't have to do anything. You just say it, that's it. Mel - And what happens with my relationship with Maggie? What if the entire Horton family turns against me? Chad - Who cares? Mel - I care. Chad - You have to protect yourself and if you don't, I will. Mel - Stop. Just stop.

HTS - Part 2: Sonny sees T and calls out his name. Want to take another swing at me when my back's not turned to you. T - I should have done worse to you after what you did to Will. Sonny - Why don't you enter the 21st century. Nobody makes anyone else gay. T - He was straight until he met you. Sonny - My dad found me last night, wanted to call the cops. T - Why didn't you let him? Sonny - Oh I will if you do or say anything to hurt another gay person. T - You talking about Will? Sonny - Yeah, you're the one who keeps bringing him up. T - I heard what you said to that queer the other night. You have feelings for Will. You make me want to puke. Sonny flattens him with one punch.

Prison visiting room - Part 3: Julie gets up and steps away from the table. Maggie - I can't tell you how happy it makes me to look in your eyes and see the Nick that I know looking back at me. Nick - It makes me happy too. Maggie - I love you Nick. Nick - I love you too. Maggie - And I love Melanie. As far as this parole goes I think you should decide what's best for you and act on that decision. Nick - I've thought a lot about this and I think that the best thing for me right not is to not put you or Melanie through anything else. Julie - Tell him he can't stay in this place. Maggie - This is his decision. Julie - Tell Maggie about what happened two months ago. Nick - I'm not going to use that. Maggie - Use what? Nick - You told me that you weren't going to say anything. Julie - All bets are off. Two months ago Maggie in the prison laundry an inmate attacked him with a knife. He could have died. Maggie, do you want to see something like that happen to him again.

Chad's place - Part 3: Chad - Don't you know that I'm on your side. Mel - I can take care of myself. I've done it my entire life. You have to stop making me feel like I'm fragile. Chad's cell rings. It's Salem PD. It's EJ. Do you remember telling me if I needed anything you'd help me out. Chad - Yes. EJ - I need you to arrange bail. Chad - You're still in jail? Don't they know that Stefano is alive? EJ - Long story. I tried to call my lawyer, he's out of town. Samantha's not picking up so I need your help. Chad - I'm on my way. EJ - Thank you.

Brady Pub - Part 3: Nicole - You're not saying anything. Dan - I'm trying to phrase what to say next. Nicole - You get what I'm saying, right? Dan - I do and yet I just ... we got together without a whole lot of thought, like none at all. Nicole - Yeah but it turned out pretty great for the most part. Dan - It did, it is. It's great but I don't know. Nicole - Why? You like me, admit it. Dan - I do. Nicole - And I am more than just friends with benefits. I'm more than that. Dan - Yes you are but you are also a woman with a very, very complicated problem. You're expecting a child with someone you hate. EJ can never know the truth. Nicole - I know. Dan - Yeah, you get publically involved with the doctor who signed off on that paternity result I can guarantee you that EJ will put 2 + 2 together. Nicole - I was hoping we didn't have to do a public thing for a while. Dan - How? Nicole - We just make people believe that we're friends. Dan - How do yo do that? Nicole - We know that EJ and Sami were on the run together. It's only a matter of time until EJ is all focused on Sami and his other children. We wait that out then we can go public and by that time the baby will be born and we can be a family. Now doesn't that sound great? Dan - Nic, I can't do this. Nicole - Why? Dan - I was sneaking around with Chloe and that turned out to be a disaster. Nicole - It only has to be for a little while. Dan - What you need to do right now is focus on having a healthy baby because I have a feeling that when you hold that baby in your arms you're life will take on a depth and a perception beyond any relationship. And you will see your relationship with me for what it really is, a friendship. And that is not enough for someone like you. Nicole - I can change. Dan - Don't you ever change because you are an amazing, strong woman. You do not need a man. Nicole is crying. You're turning me down. Dan - I'm not turning you down, I'm building you up. He gets a text from Chad. They're keeping an eye on Melanie and he has to go out. Nicole - How is she? Dan - She's not doing well. I have to go be with her. He leaves.

Chad's place - Part 4: Mel is sitting up on the bed reading the letter from the parole board.

Prison visiting room - Part 4: Nick - It's not that big of a deal. Julie - You could have been killed. Nick - But I wasn't. The guy's in solitary now. He didn't even hurt me. I don't want that to put pressure on you or Melanie. Julie - Why not? Nick - Because I got myself in here and I can take care of myself. Julie - Oh Nick, you don't know that. Nick - Melanie's allowed to speak at my hearing and I can't imagine she's going to pass up the opportunity. She's not going to want the board to be lenient with me. So whether or not I go through with this hearing the result is going to be the same. I'm not getting out of here and I'm okay with that. Julie - What are you thinking Maggie? Maggie - That this isn't working for Nick. I think you should talk to Marlena. Julie - He's talked to all the prison therapists ... Nick - I can handle this Julie. I thought about it and I'm not going to apply for the parole. Maggie - Nick the prison therapists don't know you as well as Marlena. And this is a very serious decision. Before you act on whatever you've decided, would you do me a favour, would you discuss this with her? Nick - For you, I'll do anything. Julie takes his hand and heaves a huge sigh of relief.

Police station - Part 3: EJ tells Chad his assets were frozen when he was arrested. They still haven't unfrozen them. As soon as they do I will pay you the money back. Chad - I don't know how much I have in the bank but I own my apartment, maybe we can borrow against that. We'll figure it out. EJ - You would do that for me. Chad - I told you I would besides it's what Lexie would have wanted. EJ - It's a shame she's not here to know that father is alive. Chad - You said father. I thought you stopped doing that. EJ - Yeah. Look when I discovered he was still alive, I also found out that we'd both been duped. I am his biological son. Chad - You're my brother. EJ - Yeah, you're stuck with me.

Coffehouse - Part 3: John comes in. Kate sees him. Shouldn't you be out fighting evil somewhere. John - I'm doing that right now. Are you proud of yourself? Kate - Always. John - A boy is out of his mind with grief and you decide to use that to make him go after Mcallister. Kate - He could have gotten away. God knows his capacity is diminished. John - It doesn't bother you at all, does it? Kate - After what Ian did to me, after what he did to Stefano, no. John - But you're used to doing your dirty work by yourself so what ... you losing your touch or your nerve? Kate - Neither. And now that I know that Stefano is alive I'm going to get him back. John - He won't even talk to you. Kate - He'll change his mind, he has to. John - Ian is in a rubber room so leave Brady alone. Kate - Why? I'm the only other person who knows what Ian was like. Do you that Ian was working Brady and Madison the same way he was working Stefano and me; that they would have been married months ago if it wasn't for him, that they would have been happy. That Stefano and I would still be spending our time together - she's almost crying. John sits down and covers her hand with his.

HTS - Part 3: Sonny looks down at T. Now we're even. When people ask you where you got that fat lip why don't you tell them a fairy did it to you. Watch your step because I'll be watching everything you do.

Brady Pub - Part 4: Will comes in and goes over to where Gabi is sitting. Can I sit? Silence. Okay. You don't look happy to see me. Gabi - If you were me would you be happy to see you? I just bumped into T. He told me that you guys had a fight last night and the things that he said to you. Will - I feel bad for him. He's obviously not happy with himself. Gabi - Why didn't you tell me you had a fight with T last night before you started tearing my clothes off. Will - Oh I don't know. Gabi - I think I do. Will - I think we were both upset last night. Gabi - Yeah but you didn't tell me why. Will - You didn't tell me either. Gabi - True but now that I know what T said, I mean ... Will, were you trying to convince yourself you're not gay. Will - No. Gabi gives him the look. Will - Maybe. You know last night I obviously forgot everything I was taught about respect for women. And I just felt disgusted with myself. I just wanted to feel differently. Gabi - I understand that. Will - So I'm so sorry. Gabi - Me too. Will - I'm not even going to ask you to forgive me. Gabi - Well we both did something that we regret and I'm never going to hate you for it.

Chad's place - Part 4: Dan reads the letter from the parole board and comments about the timing. Mel - So Chad called you huh. Dan - No, he texted me. Mel - He has to stop doing that ... hovering. Dan - Heaven knows a guy be overprotective ... it's been a whole 48 hrs ... Mel - It doesn't matter. He's making me feel weak. And if he doesn't stop it's going to do bad things to me and him. I know you and Chad love me. I'm not going to go and do anything stupid. Dan - No you're not. Mel - So say I do what you want. I keep Nick from getting parole. What happens to Maggie and me? What happens to Abby and me? Dan - They will understand. Mel - I don't want to talk about this anymore. How are you doing? Dan - I'm fine. Mel - Abigail emailed me. She and Jennifer are coming back. Dan - Really? Mel - Have you spoken to Jennifer since her husband passed away? Dan - I've kept my distance. It seemed like the right thing to do. Mel - Sure because you care about her still. So what's keeping you from reaching out to her.

HTS - Part 4: Nicole comes into the square and smiles as she watches a young couple together with their son. She has a fantasy of her, Daniel and their son coming back from a day at the beach. In her fantasy she tells Dan that sometimes she wishes that her son didn't have to think that Rafe was his daddy. Are you ever sorry that we did this. In her fantasy he isn't. Oh yeah, he's definitely the one.

Coffehouse - Part 4: Kate - Why are you being kind to me now? John - Well because when you were trying to brainwash my son you also told him what Madison's last words were. So now he knows that Madison loves him and only him and he knows that because of you. He's taken comfort in that so thanks. He gets up. I also know that for reasons I will never understand, you love Stefano so I would like to offer you a little unsolicited advice. You and I both know that if that man doesn't want to be found he won't be. So for your sake I hope you can accept that. Kate - You're right, I should.

Prison visiting room - Part 5: Marlena comes into the visiting room. Hi Nick. Nick - I didn't think you'd come so soon. Marlena - Maggie asked me to. Nick - I don't know what good it will do but I'm glad to see you. Marlena - I'm glad to see you too, maybe not under these circumstances. Nick - Did Maggie fill you in? She nods yes. Nick - I think she wants you to talk to me about the decision I made. Marlena - Not to try for parole. Nick - I think what she really wants to know is whether you think I've changed or not. Marlena - Have you changed? Nick - No.

HTS - Part 5: Nicole is sitting on a bench. I can do this. I can make Daniel see that we belong together. EJ comes down the stairs. He's on his cell leaving a message. Samantha, it's me. They let me out. Give me a call when you get this. Nicole is holding her cell - No, a personal touch is what's needed right now. She gets up and comes face to face with EJ who is carrying a bouquet of flowers. Nicole - Nice flowers. EJ - Yeah. I see they're not the only things that are blooming.

August 27th, 2012, 6:49 pm #2

Pat...

Thanks for the writeup. I see Drake is again doing half days sigh so could you please tell me approxmately what time they decide to use Drake in this episode. Looks like half time? Thank you. Can't wait until October when they STOP doing this to Drake.

August 27th, 2012, 6:57 pm #3

Re: Pat...

I have to say that i happen to agree with you i would like to see john get alot more airtime that he deserve.
Last edited by CynthiaAnnHaskins1 on August 27th, 2012, 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

August 27th, 2012, 6:57 pm #4

Thanks for the writeup. I see Drake is again doing half days sigh so could you please tell me approxmately what time they decide to use Drake in this episode. Looks like half time? Thank you. Can't wait until October when they STOP doing this to Drake.
Yes ...

it's past the half way point when we see John.

Banner by Xenia.

August 27th, 2012, 7:53 pm #5

I have to say that i happen to agree with you i would like to see john get alot more airtime that he deserve.
Thank you Cindy...

Drake is a lead actor yet since about June, he is getting supporting actor's air time. NOT nice.

August 27th, 2012, 7:56 pm #6

it's past the half way point when we see John.

Banner by Xenia.
Past...

Unbelievable...thanks Pat for your reply. LOL, I'll be saving some DVD space tomorrow since I'll only be recording not even half the show. Does look like Drake gives 110 percent like always to those short scenes. I adore John and Kate too!

August 27th, 2012, 8:13 pm #7

Chad's place - Part 1: Chad knows Melanie doesn't want to talk about this this but he needs to get it straight in his head. This Nick guy, he killed your father. Mel - No, my adopted father, otherwise known as the scum of the universe. Chad got that part. What I don't get is him setting you up to take the fall because he loved you. Mel - Did I leave out the part that he was addicted to prescription pills. Chad - No but even so what did he think was going to happen. Mel - It was like he thought if I thought that I would go to jail I would be dependent upon him and I don't know, we'd run away together. Chad - That's it. That does it. I don't care what Julie says or how many Horton's this nut job is related to, there's no way in hell he's going to get out of the joint. Mel - You sound like a DiMera. Chad tries to make a joke but it falls flat. I can't believe this is happening, not now. Mel - I know. I was really scared with Andrew and I don't want to live like that again. Chad - I should have protected you from Andrew but I didn't. Mel - It's not your fault. Chad - Not this time. I'm not going to let that creep come anywhere near you.

Prison visiting room - Part 1: Nick - Hope was here. She told me what that guy did to Melanie. That must have brought up really bad memories. Julie - And Maggie and her father and her boyfriend are going to help Melanie get past it just like your family is going to help you get out of here and come home where you belong. Nick - You guys are sweet but I have to tell you, I don't think that's going to happen. Julie - Why? Have you heard something? Nick - There's no way Melanie is going to be okay with me getting out. Julie - Don't be pessimistic. Melanie is a compassionate person. Nick - Not where I'm concerned, I'm sure. Especially after what she just went through. Maggie - What are you saying Nick? Nick - After I talked to Hope I put in a call to my lawyer. I changed my mind. I'm not going to go through with the parole hearing.

Sami's apt - Part 1: Will opens the door to Marlena who gives him a hug. Did Gabi tell you I was looking for you? Will - No but I haven't seen her today. Marlena - That's okay. Everything's fine. What about you? The situation with your friend, did you get that all settled? Will recalls watching Sonny and Brian's 'moment'. Will - I saw him but it kind of ended up being a waste of time. Mom's not here and I'm actually on my way out. He heads to the door. Marlena - Not so fast. What happened?

Coffehouse - Part 1: Brian comes in and greets Sonny. He sees his split lip. What happened to your face? Sonny - I did. I ran into a door. Brian - A door did this? Sonny pushes Brian's hand from his face - What are you doing man? Brian - Hoping you had a chance to reconsider what you said yesterday. Sonny, I'm still interested.

Police station - Part 1: EJ paces around the office complaining. Your department charges me with murder and the man is not even dead. It's nothing but a pathetic attempt to save face. I have to explain this to my children and their mother. Now get out and get me a phone. Kate walks in - Want mine? Well darling, at least they didn't dress you in a jumpsuit. EJ - I know you're not here out of any concern for me so what can I do for you? Kate - I know you saw Stefano so did he say something that will tell us where he is. EJ - That's why you're here. Kate - Of course it is. I have to find him. EJ - I have no idea where he is nor frankly do I care. Kate - Really? You saved his life. EJ - That's not quite true. I did not let him die. That doesn't mean I care about him. Kate - Even if you don't what about your children. Think how wonderful it will be for your children to know their precious nono is alive. Silence. Oh God EJ, how did he look? EJ - He looked terrible. You know him, I'm sure he'll survive. Kate - Well thank God you stopped Ian because you saved Stefano's life and I'm grateful to you for that. EJ - If you're grateful would you like to pay my bail? Kate - Hell no! EJ - I didn't think so. Kate - Because I'm also furious at you for using Will! You and Sami used Will to make your escape. EJ - Furious, are you? It didn't stop you from coming around to pump me for information, did it? Kate - Do you know Will could possibly face criminal charges? EJ - I was innocent. I had to do something. Kate - What about Will? EJ shrugs - What about William? Kate - Someday Sydney and Johnny are going to be Will's age and maybe somebody will use them to their advantage and then they'll shrug it off. And trust me, you won't be so cavalier about it.

Brady Pub - Part 1: Nicole tells Dan that she wants them to be more than friends. I want us to be together. I heard you say you don't want to use anyone and the truth is I do not feel used. And I'm not exaggerating when I say I feel less used by you then by any man I've ever been with. Dan reminds her that she said she wasn't ready to be emotionally involved again. Nicole - I know. I thought that too. I did but I was wrong. I was completely wrong so what do you say? Dan - And going through the explosion you realise again that a life is something you can't take for granted. Nicole - Is this your way of putting the breaks on things? Dan - This is my way of saying to you that you need to think about your baby, that's it. Nicole - That's all I'm thinking about. When the contractions started I thought OMG it's happening again but you took such good care of us. Dan - You're grateful. I get it. You are but before me you were also grateful to Rafe. Nicole - I see where you're going with this. I'm pregnant, I'm hormonal and I fall in love with any guy who's nice to me. But Rafe, he was a fantasy, a delusion, more like it but I didn't do that with you. And I'm the one who said no strings. Dan - And you were right to say that. Nicole - No, I wasn't. I saw how you were with Chloe. I thought I had it all figured out but I was wrong. Dan protests but Nicole continues. You make me feel the way no other man ever has, safe. And I never thought safe could be so sexy. That's it, totally honest. Dan - Okay and I will be totally honest with you.

HTS - Part 1: T sees Gabi walking by so he calls out her name. Gabi - What are you doing here? When did you get back? I'm really surprised to see you. T - Everybody is especially the fairy who used to be your boyfriend. Gabi - Don't you ever call Will names, especially not in front of me! You know T, there's people in this country that just because they have a last name like mine, have to show papers to walk down the street. Did you know that? T - What does that have to do with anything? Gabi - Wow, you really don't get it, do you? People shouldn't be judged because of something that they're born with. T - Yeah, he hid it. Gabi - He hid it from himself too. T - So what. I'm the one everyone in town is laughing at because I hung out with the little closet queen. Gabi - And he was hanging with a little dirtbag. T - Whoa! You've still got the hots for him, don't you? Gabi - Will is my friend and if you ever talk to him the way you're talking to me ... T - I already did. Gabi - What! When? T - Last night. Gabi - You had a fight with Will last night. T - Yeah, what difference does it make. He walks away. Gabi - OMG. She recalls Will kissing her.

Sami's apt - Part 2: Will - Anyway this guy I thought he was into me ... I'm sorry, this still feels weird to talk about. Marlena laughs - Go on. Will - After we talked I went and saw him and I found out I was wrong. Marlena - Are you sure? Will - I guess some people are just into you for what they can get and if they don't get it they just move on to the next person. It makes you feel like you don't matter at all. Marlena - Are you sure you're right? Will - I'm sure. Marlena gets through to Will who was lost in thought. Where did you go? Will - I was thinking about somebody who's going through a hard time. Marlena - Who? Can you tell me? Will - I'd rather not. Marlena - Perfectly fine. Will - Anyway I feel bad for her, for this person and I don't know how to make it better. Marlena - What is it that you're not telling me? Will - Well last night I managed to screw things up more than they were before. I've got to go but hopefully we can talk about this later. Marlena - Of course. Will leaves.

Coffehouse - Part 2: Brian - I was thinking, there's open mic night at the University ... Sonny - Count me out, I don't do open mic nights. There are just some people in this world who shouldn't be allowed to go near hand guns and hand mics and they all show up at open mic night. Brian - We can go out then. Sonny - No thanks Brian. Brian - You still hoping to get with Will. What's it going to take to make you see that's not going anywhere. Sonny - I don't want to talk about Will. Brian - Suit yourself. He leaves.

Brady Pub - Part 2: Dan - When it comes to something important you do not know how to quit. You're a fighter and you may be confusing that and your gratitude for something deeper. I'm a doctor. I've seen this a thousand times, I have because I'm trained on what to do in a life or death situation and patients, they look at me like a hero which I'm so not. Nicole tries to argue but Dan continues. I'm just a guy trying to get through life. Nicole - I hear what you're saying, I do. You and Jennifer. Dan - You knew. Nicole - Yes. She couldn't find Jack and you saved her life and she thought she was in love with you. And I know that had to hurt when he showed up and she went running back to him. Dan - That's not exactly ... Nicole - I know. Jack is the one great love of her life, the father of her kids and she's never going to get over him. But me, I am still looking for that one great love and I'm telling you Daniel when I see you, I see soulmate. I do. This isn't gratitude or a crush. My feelings for you are the real thing.

Police station - Part 2: Kate - I can see this is a waste of time. Obviously you are still in Sami's web which is a good thing because it forced Lucas to see the light. She turns to leave but EJ calls out - What are you talking about? What happened to Lucas? Kate - Lucas actually came to his senses. He realises now that Sami is selfish and craven and he wants nothing more to do with her. And my darling, it's a good thing for you to stay here. She leaves.

Prison visiting room - Part 2: Julie - Nick! You can't pass up a parole hearing. Who knows when you'll get another chance. Nick - I've thought about that Julie. Julie - You've paid for what you've done. Nick - Really? I killed someone. Julie - You were not in your right mind. You were taking drugs and now you're better. Nick - One of the 12 steps is about reparation. Maggie - That's right. Nick - I've hurt Melanie a lot. I'm trying to think about what's best for her. I'm trying to make reparations. Julie - That's wonderful. It just proves how much you've changed. But you can't willingly stay here Nick. You are not a hardened criminal. Nick - I've survived this long. I think I can survive a few more years. Maybe by then Melanie will be a better place. Julie - But this is just ... she turns to Maggie - Look, I know how much you love Melanie but please just talk some sense into this boy.

Chad's place - Part 2: Mel - I should just stay out of it. Chad - You should be doing everything you can to make sure that bastard is denied parole. Mel - So what do I do? Chad - Exactly what the letter says. Show up at the parole hearing to tell them what he did to you. Tell them you don't believe he's changed. Mel - And what do I do then? Chad - You don't have to do anything. You just say it, that's it. Mel - And what happens with my relationship with Maggie? What if the entire Horton family turns against me? Chad - Who cares? Mel - I care. Chad - You have to protect yourself and if you don't, I will. Mel - Stop. Just stop.

HTS - Part 2: Sonny sees T and calls out his name. Want to take another swing at me when my back's not turned to you. T - I should have done worse to you after what you did to Will. Sonny - Why don't you enter the 21st century. Nobody makes anyone else gay. T - He was straight until he met you. Sonny - My dad found me last night, wanted to call the cops. T - Why didn't you let him? Sonny - Oh I will if you do or say anything to hurt another gay person. T - You talking about Will? Sonny - Yeah, you're the one who keeps bringing him up. T - I heard what you said to that queer the other night. You have feelings for Will. You make me want to puke. Sonny flattens him with one punch.

Prison visiting room - Part 3: Julie gets up and steps away from the table. Maggie - I can't tell you how happy it makes me to look in your eyes and see the Nick that I know looking back at me. Nick - It makes me happy too. Maggie - I love you Nick. Nick - I love you too. Maggie - And I love Melanie. As far as this parole goes I think you should decide what's best for you and act on that decision. Nick - I've thought a lot about this and I think that the best thing for me right not is to not put you or Melanie through anything else. Julie - Tell him he can't stay in this place. Maggie - This is his decision. Julie - Tell Maggie about what happened two months ago. Nick - I'm not going to use that. Maggie - Use what? Nick - You told me that you weren't going to say anything. Julie - All bets are off. Two months ago Maggie in the prison laundry an inmate attacked him with a knife. He could have died. Maggie, do you want to see something like that happen to him again.

Chad's place - Part 3: Chad - Don't you know that I'm on your side. Mel - I can take care of myself. I've done it my entire life. You have to stop making me feel like I'm fragile. Chad's cell rings. It's Salem PD. It's EJ. Do you remember telling me if I needed anything you'd help me out. Chad - Yes. EJ - I need you to arrange bail. Chad - You're still in jail? Don't they know that Stefano is alive? EJ - Long story. I tried to call my lawyer, he's out of town. Samantha's not picking up so I need your help. Chad - I'm on my way. EJ - Thank you.

Brady Pub - Part 3: Nicole - You're not saying anything. Dan - I'm trying to phrase what to say next. Nicole - You get what I'm saying, right? Dan - I do and yet I just ... we got together without a whole lot of thought, like none at all. Nicole - Yeah but it turned out pretty great for the most part. Dan - It did, it is. It's great but I don't know. Nicole - Why? You like me, admit it. Dan - I do. Nicole - And I am more than just friends with benefits. I'm more than that. Dan - Yes you are but you are also a woman with a very, very complicated problem. You're expecting a child with someone you hate. EJ can never know the truth. Nicole - I know. Dan - Yeah, you get publically involved with the doctor who signed off on that paternity result I can guarantee you that EJ will put 2 + 2 together. Nicole - I was hoping we didn't have to do a public thing for a while. Dan - How? Nicole - We just make people believe that we're friends. Dan - How do yo do that? Nicole - We know that EJ and Sami were on the run together. It's only a matter of time until EJ is all focused on Sami and his other children. We wait that out then we can go public and by that time the baby will be born and we can be a family. Now doesn't that sound great? Dan - Nic, I can't do this. Nicole - Why? Dan - I was sneaking around with Chloe and that turned out to be a disaster. Nicole - It only has to be for a little while. Dan - What you need to do right now is focus on having a healthy baby because I have a feeling that when you hold that baby in your arms you're life will take on a depth and a perception beyond any relationship. And you will see your relationship with me for what it really is, a friendship. And that is not enough for someone like you. Nicole - I can change. Dan - Don't you ever change because you are an amazing, strong woman. You do not need a man. Nicole is crying. You're turning me down. Dan - I'm not turning you down, I'm building you up. He gets a text from Chad. They're keeping an eye on Melanie and he has to go out. Nicole - How is she? Dan - She's not doing well. I have to go be with her. He leaves.

Chad's place - Part 4: Mel is sitting up on the bed reading the letter from the parole board.

Prison visiting room - Part 4: Nick - It's not that big of a deal. Julie - You could have been killed. Nick - But I wasn't. The guy's in solitary now. He didn't even hurt me. I don't want that to put pressure on you or Melanie. Julie - Why not? Nick - Because I got myself in here and I can take care of myself. Julie - Oh Nick, you don't know that. Nick - Melanie's allowed to speak at my hearing and I can't imagine she's going to pass up the opportunity. She's not going to want the board to be lenient with me. So whether or not I go through with this hearing the result is going to be the same. I'm not getting out of here and I'm okay with that. Julie - What are you thinking Maggie? Maggie - That this isn't working for Nick. I think you should talk to Marlena. Julie - He's talked to all the prison therapists ... Nick - I can handle this Julie. I thought about it and I'm not going to apply for the parole. Maggie - Nick the prison therapists don't know you as well as Marlena. And this is a very serious decision. Before you act on whatever you've decided, would you do me a favour, would you discuss this with her? Nick - For you, I'll do anything. Julie takes his hand and heaves a huge sigh of relief.

Police station - Part 3: EJ tells Chad his assets were frozen when he was arrested. They still haven't unfrozen them. As soon as they do I will pay you the money back. Chad - I don't know how much I have in the bank but I own my apartment, maybe we can borrow against that. We'll figure it out. EJ - You would do that for me. Chad - I told you I would besides it's what Lexie would have wanted. EJ - It's a shame she's not here to know that father is alive. Chad - You said father. I thought you stopped doing that. EJ - Yeah. Look when I discovered he was still alive, I also found out that we'd both been duped. I am his biological son. Chad - You're my brother. EJ - Yeah, you're stuck with me.

Coffehouse - Part 3: John comes in. Kate sees him. Shouldn't you be out fighting evil somewhere. John - I'm doing that right now. Are you proud of yourself? Kate - Always. John - A boy is out of his mind with grief and you decide to use that to make him go after Mcallister. Kate - He could have gotten away. God knows his capacity is diminished. John - It doesn't bother you at all, does it? Kate - After what Ian did to me, after what he did to Stefano, no. John - But you're used to doing your dirty work by yourself so what ... you losing your touch or your nerve? Kate - Neither. And now that I know that Stefano is alive I'm going to get him back. John - He won't even talk to you. Kate - He'll change his mind, he has to. John - Ian is in a rubber room so leave Brady alone. Kate - Why? I'm the only other person who knows what Ian was like. Do you that Ian was working Brady and Madison the same way he was working Stefano and me; that they would have been married months ago if it wasn't for him, that they would have been happy. That Stefano and I would still be spending our time together - she's almost crying. John sits down and covers her hand with his.

HTS - Part 3: Sonny looks down at T. Now we're even. When people ask you where you got that fat lip why don't you tell them a fairy did it to you. Watch your step because I'll be watching everything you do.

Brady Pub - Part 4: Will comes in and goes over to where Gabi is sitting. Can I sit? Silence. Okay. You don't look happy to see me. Gabi - If you were me would you be happy to see you? I just bumped into T. He told me that you guys had a fight last night and the things that he said to you. Will - I feel bad for him. He's obviously not happy with himself. Gabi - Why didn't you tell me you had a fight with T last night before you started tearing my clothes off. Will - Oh I don't know. Gabi - I think I do. Will - I think we were both upset last night. Gabi - Yeah but you didn't tell me why. Will - You didn't tell me either. Gabi - True but now that I know what T said, I mean ... Will, were you trying to convince yourself you're not gay. Will - No. Gabi gives him the look. Will - Maybe. You know last night I obviously forgot everything I was taught about respect for women. And I just felt disgusted with myself. I just wanted to feel differently. Gabi - I understand that. Will - So I'm so sorry. Gabi - Me too. Will - I'm not even going to ask you to forgive me. Gabi - Well we both did something that we regret and I'm never going to hate you for it.

Chad's place - Part 4: Dan reads the letter from the parole board and comments about the timing. Mel - So Chad called you huh. Dan - No, he texted me. Mel - He has to stop doing that ... hovering. Dan - Heaven knows a guy be overprotective ... it's been a whole 48 hrs ... Mel - It doesn't matter. He's making me feel weak. And if he doesn't stop it's going to do bad things to me and him. I know you and Chad love me. I'm not going to go and do anything stupid. Dan - No you're not. Mel - So say I do what you want. I keep Nick from getting parole. What happens to Maggie and me? What happens to Abby and me? Dan - They will understand. Mel - I don't want to talk about this anymore. How are you doing? Dan - I'm fine. Mel - Abigail emailed me. She and Jennifer are coming back. Dan - Really? Mel - Have you spoken to Jennifer since her husband passed away? Dan - I've kept my distance. It seemed like the right thing to do. Mel - Sure because you care about her still. So what's keeping you from reaching out to her.

HTS - Part 4: Nicole comes into the square and smiles as she watches a young couple together with their son. She has a fantasy of her, Daniel and their son coming back from a day at the beach. In her fantasy she tells Dan that sometimes she wishes that her son didn't have to think that Rafe was his daddy. Are you ever sorry that we did this. In her fantasy he isn't. Oh yeah, he's definitely the one.

Coffehouse - Part 4: Kate - Why are you being kind to me now? John - Well because when you were trying to brainwash my son you also told him what Madison's last words were. So now he knows that Madison loves him and only him and he knows that because of you. He's taken comfort in that so thanks. He gets up. I also know that for reasons I will never understand, you love Stefano so I would like to offer you a little unsolicited advice. You and I both know that if that man doesn't want to be found he won't be. So for your sake I hope you can accept that. Kate - You're right, I should.

Prison visiting room - Part 5: Marlena comes into the visiting room. Hi Nick. Nick - I didn't think you'd come so soon. Marlena - Maggie asked me to. Nick - I don't know what good it will do but I'm glad to see you. Marlena - I'm glad to see you too, maybe not under these circumstances. Nick - Did Maggie fill you in? She nods yes. Nick - I think she wants you to talk to me about the decision I made. Marlena - Not to try for parole. Nick - I think what she really wants to know is whether you think I've changed or not. Marlena - Have you changed? Nick - No.

HTS - Part 5: Nicole is sitting on a bench. I can do this. I can make Daniel see that we belong together. EJ comes down the stairs. He's on his cell leaving a message. Samantha, it's me. They let me out. Give me a call when you get this. Nicole is holding her cell - No, a personal touch is what's needed right now. She gets up and comes face to face with EJ who is carrying a bouquet of flowers. Nicole - Nice flowers. EJ - Yeah. I see they're not the only things that are blooming.
Thanks Pat

August 27th, 2012, 10:49 pm #8

Thanks Pat!

Late because of hubby's dr. appt.