A Look At Tomorrow for Thursday, Aug. 16th

August 15th, 2012, 6:32 pm #1

DiMera house - Part 1: Sami wakes up from her sleep on the couch. EJ asks if she's okay. Bad dreams? No, she was just thinking about home. EJ doesn't think he should have let her come. Sami is pretty sure he didn't let her do anything. EJ's been thinking and he thinks they should go back.

Tunnels - Part 1: Chad calls out Melanie's name. She's so happy to see him. She tells him to come here and she hugs him and cries. He asks if she's okay. She's fine. Thank you for not giving up on me. Chad - I couldn't live without you. I love you so much. They kiss. Gabi squirms.

Madison's hotel room - Part 1: Replay of Ian telling Kate that he killed Stefano. Kate looks stunned - What did you say? Ian - I said nothing.

Ballroom - Part 1: A replay of Jen telling Adrienne Jack is gone. Adrienne - Gone? Jen - Abigail was in the elevator and Jack was trying to save her and he did. He saved her and then the cable broke and the car fell down the shaft. Adrienne - Are you saying he's hurt. Is he at the hospital? Because I need to be with him. Jen - No. Adrienne listen to me. Your brother died tonight. I'm sorry. Adrienne cries - No. Jack. Justin comforts her. Jen keeps saying I'm sorry. Justin tells Adrienne it will be okay. She cries - No. Jack disappears. Jack goes on adventures. He always comes back. He doesn't ... he can't be dead. Jen - I know, it doesn't feel real Adrienne. Cam and Abby return. Abby - My Dad saved my life. Roman said that he died a hero. Julie hears this - she's shocked! Abby - He was always my hero. Adrienne hugs her and comforts her as she cries. Adrienne then hugs Jen. I'm so sorry.

HTS - Part 1: Dan tells Nic to hang in there. You're doing great. Bo - Doc, how can I help you? Dan hands him his keys. Get my medical bag out of my car. I'm double parked behind the Cafe. It has MD plates. Bo goes. Dan - Nic, I'm going to get you hydrated. I need you to do something for me. Nicole - I'll do anything you tell me just please don't let my baby die. Dan brings Nicole a bottle of water and tells her to drink it. She tells him it hurts so much. Dan - Take my hand and squeeze it. Nicole - Daniel, the doctors said I couldn't carry a baby to term. Dan - The doctors also said you couldn't get pregnant, didn't they? Nicole - Yes. Dan - Doctors don't really know everything. They don't, believe me. But what I do know is that you have an inner strength like no one I've ever met. Look at me. You and your baby are going to be just fine. I am going to get you through this and all you have to do is trust me. Can you do that? Nicole nods - I think I can.

Tunnels - Part 2: Mel asks Chad if he's okay. He is. Chad turns to Brady - Thank you so much for taking care of her. Brady - She has an awful cut on her leg so be careful of that. Chad will. There's a way out; we can go this way. Gabi, are you okay? Gabi is. Mel - What if Andrew's down here still? Chad - He wasn't trapped in the explosion. We think he might have gotten away. Mel - What! Chad - It's okay. I'm never going to let him hurt you again. I promise you. They hear noises. Brady - Okay, it's time to get out of here. Come on. Quickly.

Madison's hotel room - Part 2: Kate - You murdered him. You murdered him! Ian - Lady MacBeth said (he holds up his fist) - Out damn spot. Out. Kate screams - No and pushes his hand aside. I never wanted that. I never ever wanted that. Ian - Your fingerprints were on the weapon. Do you remember? He takes a drink - Cheers. Kate hits the glass out of his hand. Ian - Well that's a waste. Kate - The only waste is my husband's life. She grabs him by the lapels and starts shaking him and yelling at him.

DiMera house - Part 2: Sami - Are you serious right now? Because if we go back you will be arrested for murder and I will be arrested for accessory to something. EJ - Accessory after the fact. Look, if we turn ourselves in they'll probably be a lot more lenient and I can say I forced you to come. They wouldn't charge you with anything. Sami - What are you talking about right now? Why would you even consider it? Are we too close to Salem? Do you think we're going to be caught? EJ - No, I don't think we'll be caught. We have to be close to Salem so we can do this bloody investigation. But listen, I'm worried about you. Sami - Since when have you ever worried for me. EJ - You just went through a life or death situation and frankly I'm concerned that you made this choice impulsively. Sami - You did save my life and yes I owe you big time for that but that's not why I'm here. EJ - You were having nightmares. I think the children are going to miss you. Sami - They would miss you a lot more if you go to prison for the rest of your life for murder. I am not leaving until we find a way to prove that you are innocent. EJ - That could take a while. Sami - Yeah, I kind of figured that. EJ - If you change your mind let me know. We're only an hour away from home. Sami - Thank you, I won't but thank you. Are you hungry? I could make us something to eat. EJ - Knock yourself out. If you're lucky you might find some tins of soup and jerky. Are you sure you don't want to go back? Sami - You're not fooling anyone EJ. I can see the fully stocked bar. The DiMera's know how to hide out in style. She picks up a remote. Is this cable? How does it work? They hear a door open. Sami - What is that? A guy comes into the room and holds a gun on them.

HTS - Part 2: Nicole cries out in pain. The contractions are one right on top of the other. I'm not giving birth to this baby in the Horton town square, I'm not! Dan - You're not. Your water hasn't even broken yet right so we're going to stop this. She cries out again just as Bo rushes up with Dan's medical bag. He tells her to keep breathing. I'm going to give you just a little shot to relax you. You're going to be just fine. Nicole - They couldn't stop the contractions last time. Dan - It's not the same as the last time. Look at me. You are not going to lose this baby. He gives her the shot. Nicole calms down. Dan turns away and Nicole gasps. Bo - Doc. Dan looks at Nicole's face - What is it? What's wrong? Talk to me.

Ballroom - Part 2: Julie comes up to Jen - Jen, darling. She hugs her. Jen - I thought you went home already. Julie - We came back to see if we could help. Jen - That's great. I'm so glad you're here. Julie - I'm glad I am too. Jen - I know how much you loved Jack. Julie - Oh Jen. I remember he danced with me on the cruise, the Loretta, that dreadful cruise. The only good thing about it was the two of you were together. You know once when we were working together on the newspaper he came to me and said he wanted to cut back on the hours. Have to cut back on the news meeting and I thought well Jack, typical, typical, irresponsible Jack. Then he told me why he wanted to cut back. He wanted to spend more time with his baby girl. Jen looks over at Abby. Yeah, he loved being a Dad. Julie - Gram was always his biggest fan. They're together now Jennifer. They cry and hug each other.

HTS - Part 3: Nicole - Nothing's wrong. I think the contractions just stopped. Dan - Are you sure? She is. Bo is going to check if the ambulance is here yet. Dan listens with his stethoscope. I think you're right. The contractions have stopped. The baby's heartbeat is a lot stronger. Nicole - Thank God! Dan - We've got to get you to the hospital and have your OB check you out. Make sure everything is okay. Bo returns. The ambulance should be here any second. Anything else I can do? Dan - I know you need to help a lot of other people. Bo - Yeah. I'll point the guys this way. He leaves. Nicole looks at Dan - You saved my baby's life. You promised that everything was going to be okay. I'm so used to broken promises and nothing going right for me. She cries. When you told me I was pregnant, it was a miracle. Now you just gave me another one. The ambulance finally arrives. Dan - The paramedics are here. I just wish I could go to the hospital with you. Nicole - I know that there are a lot of people who need you and you need to find Melanie. I'll be fine. Dan - You will be. And I'm going to make sure these paramedics take good care of you. Nicole - Thank you for everything. They kiss. Nicole - Go. He leaves. She cries in relief.

DiMera house - Part 3: The guy says - Mr. DiMera? He puts the lights on. EJ - Silvio! They hug. Good to see you. Silvio - I apologise. I had no idea you were planning on using the safehouse. EJ - Last minute thing. Didn't have time to follow protocol. I apolgise. He introduces Silvio to Samantha. Silvio - Kitchen is stocked with rations but I assume you'll be wanting real food. EJ - We were able to pick up a few things but I think we could do with a change of clothes. Silvio - Of course. I'll bring you something to tide you over until the stores open tomorrow. Silvio opens up a laptop. Mr. DiMera had us add this so you can surf the web. If there's nothing else you need I'll be on my way. He leaves. Sami tells EJ she's going on Facebook ... she stops, the police would be able to track us, wouldn't they? EJ digs in the drawer - Not if we have one of these. He pulls out a gadget and plugs it into the laptop. It scrambles the signal so the police can't track us. Please be careful what you write. Sami - Of course. Will told us my Dad was okay but I haven't heard anything about my Mom. Not that I'm friends with her but maybe I can find out through Will's page. Oh. She's obviously okay because she just played the next round of her stupid word game with Will. She let the kids have a food fight at dinner tonight. The pictures are so cute ... I could just kiss them. It makes me feel better because they're okay and they're happy and that's okay. I feel better about being away from them. EJ - You'll be back with them soon. We just need a plan.

Madison's hotel room - Part 3: Kate breaks free of Ian's hold on her just as she's yelling - Let go of me. Ian - You're angry with me. You're only hearing what you want to hear. Kate - Why would I want to hear that you murdered my husband because that's the last thing I want to hear. You can't take it back Ian. It's written all over your face and I just can't believe that I never saw it. She grabs her purse and heads to the door. Ian - Where are you going? Kate - I'm going to tell Roman. He grabs her and throws her on the bed and locks the door. Not so fast lady.

Brady Pub - Part 1: Cameron comes into the pub - there are still a lot of people being treated and taken care of. He tells Kayla he's here to relieve her. Kayla - You don't need to. I think I have things under control. What's going on? Cam - You haven't heard. Kayla - Heard? Jen, Abby, Adrienne, Justin and Julie come in. Jen asks Kayla if she has a quiet corner where she can call JJ please. Kayla - Sure, right here. Abby goes with Jen. Kayla looks at the other three - Where's Jack? He's not hurt, is he? Adrienne - Kayla ... she can't say anymore. Julie - Jack died tonight darling. Kayla - What! Cam - Jennifer was hoping you might be able to tell us where his remains were. Kayla - I don't have any idea but I could find out. Adrienne - God, Steve ... I've got to call Steve. Kayla takes her hand - We'll do it together. Jen is on her cell. Thanks Miles. She tells Abby that JJ is still asleep. He's going to wake him up. Abby - JJ's going to be so sad that he didn't come home for Christmas, that he ... Jen - Hi honey, it's Mom. Listen, I'm so sorry that I got you up so early. I just ... I have something that I need to tell you.

HTS - Part 4: Dan is trying to reach someone on his cell phone - Come on! Melanie, Chad and Gabi walk up to him. Mel - Dad, daddy, dad. She cries and goes into his arms. She cries as she tells him she's so glad to be back. Mel - Brady missed his wedding. He's trying to find Madison but I don't know if he has. I hope he finds her. Dan thanks Chad for putting his life on the line for his daughter. Thank you - all of you. And this Andrew / Cory, where the hell is he now? Chad - We think he got away. Dan is not happy about that. Chad - Gabi and I were going to try and find some food for all of us. We'll be right back okay. Dan tells Mel to sit down. She cries. He hugs her and tells her he's got her. I'm right here. It's okay. I'm so sorry. I will never let anything this happen to you again, I promise you. Mel - There's nothing you can do. Dan - I should have been paying more attention to you. Mel - What do you mean? Dan - I promise you that you will be my first priority.

Madison's hotel room - Part 4: Ian - Do you think I care if you go to Roman. Kate - Yes I do. Ian - Let's see. You have a history with the Commissioner. Who don't you have a history with? How did that end for you Kate? Let's see. Do you think he'd believe you? It's your word against mine. There was a conversation I had; you overheard it. I said to Madison that I loved her and not you and there was a witness to the conversation, the very noble John Black who you also have a past with. Kate - Roman will believe me. Ian scoffs - Roman believes EJ killed Stefano. EJ's on the run you know. He abandoned his city at the time of crisis. Why would he run away if he wasn't guilty? Kate - EJ loved Stefano. Ian - EJ loved Stefano's power and he loved Stefano's money and when EJ found out he wasn't a DiMera he wanted all of it for himself. Kate - No! That's what you want and that's what you're not going to get. Ian smashes the bottle of scotch and holds up the jagged bottle. If you really think I'm capable of killing you better watch your step lady. He grabs her and kisses her. She pushes him away. He flings the broken bottle across the room and leaves. Kate wipes her mouth.

Brady Pub - Part 2: Cam asks Abby if she talked to her brother. Abby - Yeah, for a minute. My mom took the phone away. I think she was afraid I was going to lose it. She looks over at Jen who is still talking to JJ. I wonder how she's going to tell him how it happened, how it's ... she stops and cries ... how it's my fault. Cam - Abigail, no. Abby - No, it's true. If he hadn't been trying to save me then ... Cam - You'd be dead. Would that be better? Abby - No. Cam - You can't blame yourself. It was just an accident. You've got to accept that. Abby - I'll never accept what happened tonight, not ever.

Hospital - Part 1: Bo knocks on Nicole's door and comes in. Hi. I brought more people in and I just wanted to stop in and see how the two of you were doing. Nicole is so surprised that he's there. I'm great, the baby's great. I don't know to thank you. Bo - You don't need to thank me. All I did was fetch and carry. Daniel, he's the hero here. Nicole - Yeah, I guess he is.

DiMera house - Part 4: A cleaned up Sami returns to the living room. EJ notices she isn't wearing the dress Silvio bought her. Sami holds up a skimpy black dress - I can't bring myself to be on the run wearing a dress like this. What does he think is going on here? EJ - It's the middle of the night. He did what he could; just took whatever was in his wife's closet. Apparently Silvio brought some of his wife's food as well. Sami is very hungry. EJ pours wine. Sami has been thinking. I'm a cop's daughter. I have to come up with a plan. EJ has put out a few feelers of his own. Sami - Obviously whoever is setting you up is the same person who killed Stefano so do you have any ideas who that is. EJ - I have a few. Sami - You know it's not my mom, right? Not John, I mean I know they're on the official suspect list and they're not my favourite people but ... EJ - I don't think it was your mother or John. In fact I'm indebted to them for looking after the children. I have to say Marlena has exceptional taste ... the clothes you're wearing - you look smashing. Maybe it's not the clothes, maybe it's the person who's wearing them. Sami wonders if he drank a bottle of wine while she was changing. He rebuts that she never knew how to take a compliment. Sami knows that she looks like the hellacious day she has had and she knows she also looks like a mom of 4 who could use 48 hrs of sleep. EJ - You have no idea, do you? When I see you
Samantha, I see the mother of my children. I see a businesswoman, I see a woman who is not afraid to roll up her sleeves and do a little fingerpainting or get into a food fight or dangle from a ledge. Sami - I was afraid of that part. EJ - It's different between the two of us; there's no pretence when we're alone. Even if you were wearing that skimpy little cocktail dress I don't think you could look as sexy as you do right now.

Hospital - Part 2: Bo gets a text. Nicole - What? Bo - I guess you'll find out soon enough. EJ skipped bail. He left town. Nicole - WOW. Thanks for letting me know. Bo - Yeah. I've got to go and get some more details on this. Nicole - Okay. Thanks for stopping by. Bo leaves. Nicole - Did you hear that honey? OMG what a night. You know I really hope that you never find out your father exists. I want EJ out of the picture so Rafe doesn't have to keep pretending so hard to be your father. I know he's been so good to us but he's hung up on someone else, maybe a few someone elses. You know what we need ... all we really need is someone who makes us happy.

Brady Pub - Part 3: Jen is finished her call. Abby asks if JJ is coming home. Jen - I don't know. I think he's just ... he's in shock. He didn't want to talk anymore so I'm just going to try him back in a little while. Julie - Is there anything I can do? Jen - Can you call our family? I don't even know if Hope knows or Aunt Maggie or ... what about Jo. Julie - Of course I'll do it. She goes to make the calls. Cam - I think Abigail could use a little fresh air. Abby - No I'm fine. Jen - You're not fine. You need to go and take care of yourself. Please, for your Dad. Cam - I'll make sure she does. We'll be right outside. Kayla comes back with Adrienne and Justin. Jen - Did you tell Steve? Kayla - Yeah. Jen - Thank you. What did he say? How did he take it? Kayla - He's devastated and he wishes he was here. Adrienne - He said if you need anything or the kids need anything let him know. Jen - That's so nice but we'll be okay. Adrienne - Jennifer, you don't have to be so strong. Kayla - You probably don't believe that it's real. Jen - I have lost him so many times that part of me really doesn't ... Justin steps up - Jennifer, I was told that Jack's body was taken to the hospital morgue. We'll take your over there as soon as you want. He hands her an envelope - The officer brought Jack's personal effects. Jen takes the envelope and sits down. She pulls out a pen and his wallet and looks at a picture of the two of them taken years ago.

Madison's hotel room - Part 5: Brady bursts into the room calling out Madison's name and sees Kate. What the hell are you doing here? Where's Madison? Answer me. Where is Madison? Kate - Brady, I'm so sorry.

Hospital - Part 3: Nicole continues talking to her baby. When we get out of here we're going to have a brand new start, a brand new life and I have never felt this sure about anything in a long time.

HTS - Part 5: Dan is cleaning up some of Mel's abrasions. He tells the group that he wants to get the 3 of them to the hospital to be checked out. Mel - I'm fine. Dan - The last time you said that I didn't see you for weeks. I want to make sure you're okay. Also the police are going to be there to take your statements. Chad - That's great. Dan is going to the hospital to check on a patient. Chad - I'm looking at the news on my phone right now and this is unbelievable. We were at Ground Zero. We are so lucky to be alive right now. They're not releasing any names but they're saying there's been a number of fatalities.

Brady Pub - Part 4: Bo walks up to the pub and sees Cam and Abby outside. He looks at Abby. What's up? What's wrong? Abby - You don't know what happened? Bo - No. Abby starts crying - My dad ... my dad died tonight. Bo is shocked. No ... Abby sobs as Bo takes her in his arms. Inside Jen pulls out Jack's phone - another pictrure of the two of them ... she dumps out the rest of the stuff and picks up his wedding ring and starts sobbing. Kayla, Adrienne and Justin rush over to comfort her. Kayla - It's okay. We're all here for you.

DiMera house - Part 5: EJ takes her hand. Sami - EJ, you're crazy. We need to focus on proving that you're innocent. That's what we are here to do for you, for the kids. EJ - Right now it's the middle of the night. The only thing we can do is wait. Sami (she gets up from the table) - There's something else we can do. We can think. We're supposed to be thinking okay. We have to think about what we're going to do next and exactly what we're doing here. What exactly are we doing here? EJ - You don't know what we're doing here? Sami - I thought I did then there was wine and dresses like this one and one bed. EJ - That is true. There is one bed, sorry about that. EJ stands up too - The reason we're here is because my life is on the line. When we decided to come here I can assure you I had absolutely no intention of seducing you. Sami - Okay, I'm very glad to here that. EJ takes her hand - But that was then. Now it's just the two of us. We're here alone and we've been fighting this for a very long time. and I give up. They kiss.

August 15th, 2012, 7:43 pm #2

Thanks Pat

August 16th, 2012, 4:16 am #3

DiMera house - Part 1: Sami wakes up from her sleep on the couch. EJ asks if she's okay. Bad dreams? No, she was just thinking about home. EJ doesn't think he should have let her come. Sami is pretty sure he didn't let her do anything. EJ's been thinking and he thinks they should go back.

Tunnels - Part 1: Chad calls out Melanie's name. She's so happy to see him. She tells him to come here and she hugs him and cries. He asks if she's okay. She's fine. Thank you for not giving up on me. Chad - I couldn't live without you. I love you so much. They kiss. Gabi squirms.

Madison's hotel room - Part 1: Replay of Ian telling Kate that he killed Stefano. Kate looks stunned - What did you say? Ian - I said nothing.

Ballroom - Part 1: A replay of Jen telling Adrienne Jack is gone. Adrienne - Gone? Jen - Abigail was in the elevator and Jack was trying to save her and he did. He saved her and then the cable broke and the car fell down the shaft. Adrienne - Are you saying he's hurt. Is he at the hospital? Because I need to be with him. Jen - No. Adrienne listen to me. Your brother died tonight. I'm sorry. Adrienne cries - No. Jack. Justin comforts her. Jen keeps saying I'm sorry. Justin tells Adrienne it will be okay. She cries - No. Jack disappears. Jack goes on adventures. He always comes back. He doesn't ... he can't be dead. Jen - I know, it doesn't feel real Adrienne. Cam and Abby return. Abby - My Dad saved my life. Roman said that he died a hero. Julie hears this - she's shocked! Abby - He was always my hero. Adrienne hugs her and comforts her as she cries. Adrienne then hugs Jen. I'm so sorry.

HTS - Part 1: Dan tells Nic to hang in there. You're doing great. Bo - Doc, how can I help you? Dan hands him his keys. Get my medical bag out of my car. I'm double parked behind the Cafe. It has MD plates. Bo goes. Dan - Nic, I'm going to get you hydrated. I need you to do something for me. Nicole - I'll do anything you tell me just please don't let my baby die. Dan brings Nicole a bottle of water and tells her to drink it. She tells him it hurts so much. Dan - Take my hand and squeeze it. Nicole - Daniel, the doctors said I couldn't carry a baby to term. Dan - The doctors also said you couldn't get pregnant, didn't they? Nicole - Yes. Dan - Doctors don't really know everything. They don't, believe me. But what I do know is that you have an inner strength like no one I've ever met. Look at me. You and your baby are going to be just fine. I am going to get you through this and all you have to do is trust me. Can you do that? Nicole nods - I think I can.

Tunnels - Part 2: Mel asks Chad if he's okay. He is. Chad turns to Brady - Thank you so much for taking care of her. Brady - She has an awful cut on her leg so be careful of that. Chad will. There's a way out; we can go this way. Gabi, are you okay? Gabi is. Mel - What if Andrew's down here still? Chad - He wasn't trapped in the explosion. We think he might have gotten away. Mel - What! Chad - It's okay. I'm never going to let him hurt you again. I promise you. They hear noises. Brady - Okay, it's time to get out of here. Come on. Quickly.

Madison's hotel room - Part 2: Kate - You murdered him. You murdered him! Ian - Lady MacBeth said (he holds up his fist) - Out damn spot. Out. Kate screams - No and pushes his hand aside. I never wanted that. I never ever wanted that. Ian - Your fingerprints were on the weapon. Do you remember? He takes a drink - Cheers. Kate hits the glass out of his hand. Ian - Well that's a waste. Kate - The only waste is my husband's life. She grabs him by the lapels and starts shaking him and yelling at him.

DiMera house - Part 2: Sami - Are you serious right now? Because if we go back you will be arrested for murder and I will be arrested for accessory to something. EJ - Accessory after the fact. Look, if we turn ourselves in they'll probably be a lot more lenient and I can say I forced you to come. They wouldn't charge you with anything. Sami - What are you talking about right now? Why would you even consider it? Are we too close to Salem? Do you think we're going to be caught? EJ - No, I don't think we'll be caught. We have to be close to Salem so we can do this bloody investigation. But listen, I'm worried about you. Sami - Since when have you ever worried for me. EJ - You just went through a life or death situation and frankly I'm concerned that you made this choice impulsively. Sami - You did save my life and yes I owe you big time for that but that's not why I'm here. EJ - You were having nightmares. I think the children are going to miss you. Sami - They would miss you a lot more if you go to prison for the rest of your life for murder. I am not leaving until we find a way to prove that you are innocent. EJ - That could take a while. Sami - Yeah, I kind of figured that. EJ - If you change your mind let me know. We're only an hour away from home. Sami - Thank you, I won't but thank you. Are you hungry? I could make us something to eat. EJ - Knock yourself out. If you're lucky you might find some tins of soup and jerky. Are you sure you don't want to go back? Sami - You're not fooling anyone EJ. I can see the fully stocked bar. The DiMera's know how to hide out in style. She picks up a remote. Is this cable? How does it work? They hear a door open. Sami - What is that? A guy comes into the room and holds a gun on them.

HTS - Part 2: Nicole cries out in pain. The contractions are one right on top of the other. I'm not giving birth to this baby in the Horton town square, I'm not! Dan - You're not. Your water hasn't even broken yet right so we're going to stop this. She cries out again just as Bo rushes up with Dan's medical bag. He tells her to keep breathing. I'm going to give you just a little shot to relax you. You're going to be just fine. Nicole - They couldn't stop the contractions last time. Dan - It's not the same as the last time. Look at me. You are not going to lose this baby. He gives her the shot. Nicole calms down. Dan turns away and Nicole gasps. Bo - Doc. Dan looks at Nicole's face - What is it? What's wrong? Talk to me.

Ballroom - Part 2: Julie comes up to Jen - Jen, darling. She hugs her. Jen - I thought you went home already. Julie - We came back to see if we could help. Jen - That's great. I'm so glad you're here. Julie - I'm glad I am too. Jen - I know how much you loved Jack. Julie - Oh Jen. I remember he danced with me on the cruise, the Loretta, that dreadful cruise. The only good thing about it was the two of you were together. You know once when we were working together on the newspaper he came to me and said he wanted to cut back on the hours. Have to cut back on the news meeting and I thought well Jack, typical, typical, irresponsible Jack. Then he told me why he wanted to cut back. He wanted to spend more time with his baby girl. Jen looks over at Abby. Yeah, he loved being a Dad. Julie - Gram was always his biggest fan. They're together now Jennifer. They cry and hug each other.

HTS - Part 3: Nicole - Nothing's wrong. I think the contractions just stopped. Dan - Are you sure? She is. Bo is going to check if the ambulance is here yet. Dan listens with his stethoscope. I think you're right. The contractions have stopped. The baby's heartbeat is a lot stronger. Nicole - Thank God! Dan - We've got to get you to the hospital and have your OB check you out. Make sure everything is okay. Bo returns. The ambulance should be here any second. Anything else I can do? Dan - I know you need to help a lot of other people. Bo - Yeah. I'll point the guys this way. He leaves. Nicole looks at Dan - You saved my baby's life. You promised that everything was going to be okay. I'm so used to broken promises and nothing going right for me. She cries. When you told me I was pregnant, it was a miracle. Now you just gave me another one. The ambulance finally arrives. Dan - The paramedics are here. I just wish I could go to the hospital with you. Nicole - I know that there are a lot of people who need you and you need to find Melanie. I'll be fine. Dan - You will be. And I'm going to make sure these paramedics take good care of you. Nicole - Thank you for everything. They kiss. Nicole - Go. He leaves. She cries in relief.

DiMera house - Part 3: The guy says - Mr. DiMera? He puts the lights on. EJ - Silvio! They hug. Good to see you. Silvio - I apologise. I had no idea you were planning on using the safehouse. EJ - Last minute thing. Didn't have time to follow protocol. I apolgise. He introduces Silvio to Samantha. Silvio - Kitchen is stocked with rations but I assume you'll be wanting real food. EJ - We were able to pick up a few things but I think we could do with a change of clothes. Silvio - Of course. I'll bring you something to tide you over until the stores open tomorrow. Silvio opens up a laptop. Mr. DiMera had us add this so you can surf the web. If there's nothing else you need I'll be on my way. He leaves. Sami tells EJ she's going on Facebook ... she stops, the police would be able to track us, wouldn't they? EJ digs in the drawer - Not if we have one of these. He pulls out a gadget and plugs it into the laptop. It scrambles the signal so the police can't track us. Please be careful what you write. Sami - Of course. Will told us my Dad was okay but I haven't heard anything about my Mom. Not that I'm friends with her but maybe I can find out through Will's page. Oh. She's obviously okay because she just played the next round of her stupid word game with Will. She let the kids have a food fight at dinner tonight. The pictures are so cute ... I could just kiss them. It makes me feel better because they're okay and they're happy and that's okay. I feel better about being away from them. EJ - You'll be back with them soon. We just need a plan.

Madison's hotel room - Part 3: Kate breaks free of Ian's hold on her just as she's yelling - Let go of me. Ian - You're angry with me. You're only hearing what you want to hear. Kate - Why would I want to hear that you murdered my husband because that's the last thing I want to hear. You can't take it back Ian. It's written all over your face and I just can't believe that I never saw it. She grabs her purse and heads to the door. Ian - Where are you going? Kate - I'm going to tell Roman. He grabs her and throws her on the bed and locks the door. Not so fast lady.

Brady Pub - Part 1: Cameron comes into the pub - there are still a lot of people being treated and taken care of. He tells Kayla he's here to relieve her. Kayla - You don't need to. I think I have things under control. What's going on? Cam - You haven't heard. Kayla - Heard? Jen, Abby, Adrienne, Justin and Julie come in. Jen asks Kayla if she has a quiet corner where she can call JJ please. Kayla - Sure, right here. Abby goes with Jen. Kayla looks at the other three - Where's Jack? He's not hurt, is he? Adrienne - Kayla ... she can't say anymore. Julie - Jack died tonight darling. Kayla - What! Cam - Jennifer was hoping you might be able to tell us where his remains were. Kayla - I don't have any idea but I could find out. Adrienne - God, Steve ... I've got to call Steve. Kayla takes her hand - We'll do it together. Jen is on her cell. Thanks Miles. She tells Abby that JJ is still asleep. He's going to wake him up. Abby - JJ's going to be so sad that he didn't come home for Christmas, that he ... Jen - Hi honey, it's Mom. Listen, I'm so sorry that I got you up so early. I just ... I have something that I need to tell you.

HTS - Part 4: Dan is trying to reach someone on his cell phone - Come on! Melanie, Chad and Gabi walk up to him. Mel - Dad, daddy, dad. She cries and goes into his arms. She cries as she tells him she's so glad to be back. Mel - Brady missed his wedding. He's trying to find Madison but I don't know if he has. I hope he finds her. Dan thanks Chad for putting his life on the line for his daughter. Thank you - all of you. And this Andrew / Cory, where the hell is he now? Chad - We think he got away. Dan is not happy about that. Chad - Gabi and I were going to try and find some food for all of us. We'll be right back okay. Dan tells Mel to sit down. She cries. He hugs her and tells her he's got her. I'm right here. It's okay. I'm so sorry. I will never let anything this happen to you again, I promise you. Mel - There's nothing you can do. Dan - I should have been paying more attention to you. Mel - What do you mean? Dan - I promise you that you will be my first priority.

Madison's hotel room - Part 4: Ian - Do you think I care if you go to Roman. Kate - Yes I do. Ian - Let's see. You have a history with the Commissioner. Who don't you have a history with? How did that end for you Kate? Let's see. Do you think he'd believe you? It's your word against mine. There was a conversation I had; you overheard it. I said to Madison that I loved her and not you and there was a witness to the conversation, the very noble John Black who you also have a past with. Kate - Roman will believe me. Ian scoffs - Roman believes EJ killed Stefano. EJ's on the run you know. He abandoned his city at the time of crisis. Why would he run away if he wasn't guilty? Kate - EJ loved Stefano. Ian - EJ loved Stefano's power and he loved Stefano's money and when EJ found out he wasn't a DiMera he wanted all of it for himself. Kate - No! That's what you want and that's what you're not going to get. Ian smashes the bottle of scotch and holds up the jagged bottle. If you really think I'm capable of killing you better watch your step lady. He grabs her and kisses her. She pushes him away. He flings the broken bottle across the room and leaves. Kate wipes her mouth.

Brady Pub - Part 2: Cam asks Abby if she talked to her brother. Abby - Yeah, for a minute. My mom took the phone away. I think she was afraid I was going to lose it. She looks over at Jen who is still talking to JJ. I wonder how she's going to tell him how it happened, how it's ... she stops and cries ... how it's my fault. Cam - Abigail, no. Abby - No, it's true. If he hadn't been trying to save me then ... Cam - You'd be dead. Would that be better? Abby - No. Cam - You can't blame yourself. It was just an accident. You've got to accept that. Abby - I'll never accept what happened tonight, not ever.

Hospital - Part 1: Bo knocks on Nicole's door and comes in. Hi. I brought more people in and I just wanted to stop in and see how the two of you were doing. Nicole is so surprised that he's there. I'm great, the baby's great. I don't know to thank you. Bo - You don't need to thank me. All I did was fetch and carry. Daniel, he's the hero here. Nicole - Yeah, I guess he is.

DiMera house - Part 4: A cleaned up Sami returns to the living room. EJ notices she isn't wearing the dress Silvio bought her. Sami holds up a skimpy black dress - I can't bring myself to be on the run wearing a dress like this. What does he think is going on here? EJ - It's the middle of the night. He did what he could; just took whatever was in his wife's closet. Apparently Silvio brought some of his wife's food as well. Sami is very hungry. EJ pours wine. Sami has been thinking. I'm a cop's daughter. I have to come up with a plan. EJ has put out a few feelers of his own. Sami - Obviously whoever is setting you up is the same person who killed Stefano so do you have any ideas who that is. EJ - I have a few. Sami - You know it's not my mom, right? Not John, I mean I know they're on the official suspect list and they're not my favourite people but ... EJ - I don't think it was your mother or John. In fact I'm indebted to them for looking after the children. I have to say Marlena has exceptional taste ... the clothes you're wearing - you look smashing. Maybe it's not the clothes, maybe it's the person who's wearing them. Sami wonders if he drank a bottle of wine while she was changing. He rebuts that she never knew how to take a compliment. Sami knows that she looks like the hellacious day she has had and she knows she also looks like a mom of 4 who could use 48 hrs of sleep. EJ - You have no idea, do you? When I see you
Samantha, I see the mother of my children. I see a businesswoman, I see a woman who is not afraid to roll up her sleeves and do a little fingerpainting or get into a food fight or dangle from a ledge. Sami - I was afraid of that part. EJ - It's different between the two of us; there's no pretence when we're alone. Even if you were wearing that skimpy little cocktail dress I don't think you could look as sexy as you do right now.

Hospital - Part 2: Bo gets a text. Nicole - What? Bo - I guess you'll find out soon enough. EJ skipped bail. He left town. Nicole - WOW. Thanks for letting me know. Bo - Yeah. I've got to go and get some more details on this. Nicole - Okay. Thanks for stopping by. Bo leaves. Nicole - Did you hear that honey? OMG what a night. You know I really hope that you never find out your father exists. I want EJ out of the picture so Rafe doesn't have to keep pretending so hard to be your father. I know he's been so good to us but he's hung up on someone else, maybe a few someone elses. You know what we need ... all we really need is someone who makes us happy.

Brady Pub - Part 3: Jen is finished her call. Abby asks if JJ is coming home. Jen - I don't know. I think he's just ... he's in shock. He didn't want to talk anymore so I'm just going to try him back in a little while. Julie - Is there anything I can do? Jen - Can you call our family? I don't even know if Hope knows or Aunt Maggie or ... what about Jo. Julie - Of course I'll do it. She goes to make the calls. Cam - I think Abigail could use a little fresh air. Abby - No I'm fine. Jen - You're not fine. You need to go and take care of yourself. Please, for your Dad. Cam - I'll make sure she does. We'll be right outside. Kayla comes back with Adrienne and Justin. Jen - Did you tell Steve? Kayla - Yeah. Jen - Thank you. What did he say? How did he take it? Kayla - He's devastated and he wishes he was here. Adrienne - He said if you need anything or the kids need anything let him know. Jen - That's so nice but we'll be okay. Adrienne - Jennifer, you don't have to be so strong. Kayla - You probably don't believe that it's real. Jen - I have lost him so many times that part of me really doesn't ... Justin steps up - Jennifer, I was told that Jack's body was taken to the hospital morgue. We'll take your over there as soon as you want. He hands her an envelope - The officer brought Jack's personal effects. Jen takes the envelope and sits down. She pulls out a pen and his wallet and looks at a picture of the two of them taken years ago.

Madison's hotel room - Part 5: Brady bursts into the room calling out Madison's name and sees Kate. What the hell are you doing here? Where's Madison? Answer me. Where is Madison? Kate - Brady, I'm so sorry.

Hospital - Part 3: Nicole continues talking to her baby. When we get out of here we're going to have a brand new start, a brand new life and I have never felt this sure about anything in a long time.

HTS - Part 5: Dan is cleaning up some of Mel's abrasions. He tells the group that he wants to get the 3 of them to the hospital to be checked out. Mel - I'm fine. Dan - The last time you said that I didn't see you for weeks. I want to make sure you're okay. Also the police are going to be there to take your statements. Chad - That's great. Dan is going to the hospital to check on a patient. Chad - I'm looking at the news on my phone right now and this is unbelievable. We were at Ground Zero. We are so lucky to be alive right now. They're not releasing any names but they're saying there's been a number of fatalities.

Brady Pub - Part 4: Bo walks up to the pub and sees Cam and Abby outside. He looks at Abby. What's up? What's wrong? Abby - You don't know what happened? Bo - No. Abby starts crying - My dad ... my dad died tonight. Bo is shocked. No ... Abby sobs as Bo takes her in his arms. Inside Jen pulls out Jack's phone - another pictrure of the two of them ... she dumps out the rest of the stuff and picks up his wedding ring and starts sobbing. Kayla, Adrienne and Justin rush over to comfort her. Kayla - It's okay. We're all here for you.

DiMera house - Part 5: EJ takes her hand. Sami - EJ, you're crazy. We need to focus on proving that you're innocent. That's what we are here to do for you, for the kids. EJ - Right now it's the middle of the night. The only thing we can do is wait. Sami (she gets up from the table) - There's something else we can do. We can think. We're supposed to be thinking okay. We have to think about what we're going to do next and exactly what we're doing here. What exactly are we doing here? EJ - You don't know what we're doing here? Sami - I thought I did then there was wine and dresses like this one and one bed. EJ - That is true. There is one bed, sorry about that. EJ stands up too - The reason we're here is because my life is on the line. When we decided to come here I can assure you I had absolutely no intention of seducing you. Sami - Okay, I'm very glad to here that. EJ takes her hand - But that was then. Now it's just the two of us. We're here alone and we've been fighting this for a very long time. and I give up. They kiss.
Thanks Pat!

Picked this up late because I was out today and then came home and napped.