A Look At Tomorrow for Monday, Apr. 2nd

March 30th, 2012, 6:23 pm #1

Coffeehouse - Part 1: Carrie hugs Marlena and thanks her for coming. Marlena comments that she sounded upset on the phone. Carrie is upset. My life is a mess and I don't know what to do about it. Marlena asks her what's going. Carrie - I'm feeling pretty self-indulgent. Marlena doubts that. Carrie - It's instinct to turn to you when things aren't going well but I know how upset you are about John and Hope and whatever is happening in Alamainia. Marlena can't do anything but wring her hands and that doesn't accomplish a thing. Carrie hopes that she hears from John and that he and Hope come home very soon and that Uncle Bo will be okay. A lot has happened in the past few weeks. Marlena is glad she called. I'm glad to help you if I can. Carrie found out that Austin didn't cheat on her with Abigail. She lied to everyone. It's hard for Marlena to imagine Abigail lying about anything let alone something this hurtful. Carrie - I don't think she set out to lie. One night when Austin and I had a really bad fight he started drinking and he wound up at his office with Abigail. And the next morning when he woke up with her he assumed that ... and she let him go on thinking the worst. I was so furious with her when I found out what she had done but I was still so disappointed in Austin. Marlena - Of course you were. Carrie - You know what, the more I think about it, the more I realise that the person I'm most upset with is me. I realised that instead of trying to save my marriage I used what Austin had done or what I thought he had done to justify feeling the way I felt about Rafe. Marlena - Are you talking about the way you felt about Rafe or the way you're feeling about Rafe now?

Alamainia - Part 1: PG smokes, PJ pours drinks. John tells Gina this was a bad idea. We should have went straight for DiMera's egg tonight. Gina - Patience my love. We can't afford to make mistakes when we're this close to getting what we've always wanted. She toasts - To our freedom. John - And money. Once we sell that damn egg we will have enough money to be free of Stefano forever. Gina - The stakes are as high as they can possibly be which means we can't be rash or impulsive. That being said that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun in the meantime. There's a knock on the door. PG asks the woman if she has good news for her. She thinks so - I have a gentleman who has expressed interest in a high stakes private game. PG - Please show him in. John seats Gina who smiles and says - Come into my parlour said the spider to the fly. John warns - It's a high stakes game, keep a clear head. Gina assures him she'll be able to handle whoever it is. It's Stefano. Let the games begin. PG - And here I was concerned that I might be bored this evening. Stefano knows how much she hates to be bored. PG - You know me so well. Stefano - I know how you spent the money I gave you to get my egg back. PJ - All work and no play makes for a cranky princess. PG adds - You're not all that surprised to find us here. You do have someone watching our every move. Stefano laughs. You do know me well. He suggests they choose the game they want to play. The game everyone plays today is poker - what is it called, Texas Hold 'Em. PG never heard of it but it sounds like fun. Stefano thinks it's unfair to play a game she doesn't know anything about. PG reminds him how much she loves playing games.

Brady Pub - Part 1: Lucas tells Sami she doesn't need him. She insists she does - why would he think that. Lucas - Because it's the truth. You don't need me, you have EJ. Sami scoffs. I don't have EJ. I don't want anything to do with him. Lucas - Except let him give you an apartment and talk to my mom, something I was supposed to do about the whole corporate espionage thing. Sami - He did that on his own. I didn't ask him to. He said he wanted to do it for the kids. I had to take him up on the offer of the apartment. I can't stay at Rafe's anymore especially not after what Rafe did to me. Lucas - Rafe did to you? Sami - We're not talking about me and Rafe, we're talking about me and EJ. I'm going to pay him back every penny of that back rent. Why are you so upset about this. I didn't ask him to help me; he did this all on his own. Lucas - And why do you think he did that? Sami - Because he wants his kids to have a place to stay. Lucas - You just don't see it, do you? It's so obvious to me. Obviously he still has feelings for you. Sami - You're right about that. He does still have feelings for me - anger, hate, resentment, loathing ... Lucas - Since you can't be honest I guess I should be honest for you. It's so obvious to me that there are unresolved feelings between you and EJ. Sami - You're crazy. Lucas - No you're crazy because you keep denying it and EJ's in denial too.

HTS - Part 1: EJ asks Nicole - Are we having a baby? Nicole doesn't know what he thinks he just heard. EJ heard her say that she was pregnant. Rafe - Careful what you say to her. Nicole turns to walk away but EJ stops her - Are you okay? Rafe - Do you want me to make him leave? Nicole - It doesn't make a difference now. EJ - If everything is okay this is the most wonderful news. This is the luckiest baby - you are going to be the most wonderful mother. When he moves to take her in his arms she backs away and says no. EJ - You weren't going to tell me, were you? Nicole - I just found out. EJ - Okay. Have you seen a doctor? Nicole - Yeah, Daniel. EJ - He's not an ob-gyn. Nicole knows that. He told me to see someone as soon as possible. EJ - See the best person. The money doesn't matter. I know that you're worried and you should be. Rafe - Was that a threat Dimera because I really hope that it wasn't. EJ - This is a private, personal conversation. Rafe - It sounded like one of those strong arm tactics to me and I really hate those. EJ looks at Nicole - Would you please tell him to go away. Please tell him I'm not threatening you. Rafe - You said she should be worried. How am I not supposed to take that as a threat? EJ - I was talking about her medical history. He tells Nicole - I understand how worried you are. I understand that this must be a really big strain on you. Rafe - And you think that by bringing it up she's going to worry less, is that it? Nicole - Would you both stop talking about me like I'm not here. I want Rafe here because he's my friend and I don't think EJ is threatening me. EJ - Thank you. I wouldn't threaten you. We're going to do this together. I'm going to be with you every single step of the way sweetheart.

Alamainia - Part 2: PG is enjoying this game. PJ comments that she's already more than doubled her money. Stefano - Just remember that you may be ahead now but at the very end I win. PJ - If you really believe that why don't we up the stakes a little. Stefano has a proposition. Why don't you put everything you have on the table, I will match it. We'll play one hand winner take all. PJ - John had something a little more interesting than money in mind. If we win we will return your Anastasia egg when we're damn good and ready for a price to be negotiated. Stefano - And if I win. PJ - We'll get it for you tonight and you don't owe us anything. Stefano - Alright, deal the cards. John puts his hand on the dealer's arm - No so fast. I'd like a new dealer and new sealed deck of cards. Stefano - You don't trust me? PJ - No I don't. Stefano tells the woman they need a new dealer. As she's leaving John asks her to inform the new dealer they'll be checking the seal on the new deck of cards. Stefano - What ever happened to trust?

HTS - Part 2: Nicole - Could we please sit down and act like grownups in a public place. Look EJ I told you I just found out myself and you know that I was told in no uncertain terms that I couldn't have another baby. I'm worried. I have a lot on mind. I have a lot to process. EJ fully understands that. Nicole - I have a lot of personal decisions to make. EJ - That's why I think you need to move back into the mansion. Nicole - What? EJ - It's the most logical thing to do. Nicole - It's the craziest thing to do. I'm not doing that. EJ argues - I could take care of you. I could make sure you have everything you need. I'm sorry Nickie, end of discussion. Nicole - I said that I have some decisions to make and I do. There is one decision I have already made and it stands no matter what and I have to be very clear with you EJ. Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean we are getting back together EVER! EJ - I understand why you would say that. You have every right to be cautious and you have no reason to trust me. But Nickie please it's really important that you're not making emotional and irrational decisions right now. Nicole - Excuse me but you and I both know this is the most rational decison I could make. I would be insane to ever trust you again. I would be crazy to let you back into my life. EJ - I really, really hope you're not going to try and keep my baby away from me Nickie.

Brady Pub - Part 2: Sami - That's your theory? That EJ and I are secretly longing for each other? Me shooting him in the head was just a speedbump on the road to true love. Lucas - I don't know. Maybe you just try to shoot people you're passionate about. Sami doesn't buy that theory that it's a thin line between love and hate. She declares this is stupid and they're not talking about it anymore. Lucas - Okay we won't talk about it. I want you to think about it. Think about everything that's gone on between you, everything you've done together, to each other and for each other and then tell me if there isn't anything going on. Cue flashback of grief sex. Lucas startles her out of her reverie and she spills her coffee. What? Lucas - Everytime I mention EJ you either spill something or go off into a stupid trance. Sami - I wasn't thinking about EJ. I was thinking about you and what must have happened to you in the Far East. You came back dumb. Let's say for your sake I do have these ridiculous feelings for him which I don't but even if I did why would I be asking you to stay? Lucas - I don't know. Maybe to protect you, save you from yourself. Make sure EJ doesn't get in your way, keep him away from you as much as I can. You know what I feel like with you sometimes? I feel like the best friend in a werewolf movie. I feel I have to keep you away from everybody before you hurt somebody; keep you locked up when the full moon comes out. Sami - That is not funny. Lucas isn't trying to be funny. I'm trying to tell you that you and EJ have unresolved feelings for each other and if you continue to have those feelings then it's going to be impossible for you to move on with anybody else. Sami - I hate you. Lucas - I know you do because I'm right, right? You screwed up your life with Rafe. I'm not going to stand by and watch you do it again; I'm not going to watch you circle the drain again. Sami - Oh really. So you decide to tell me how much I need you but when the chips are down you're going to turn tail and run.

Coffeehouse - Part 2: Carrie - To be honest I still do have feelings for Rafe. I can't stop trying to think about being with him. Those feelings didn't go away when I found out Austin didn't cheat on me or when Austin and I talked about trying to save our marriage. I know that's not how it should be but that's how it was. We went through so much to be together. Marlena - What's important is what's going on now; how you feel right now. Carrie - I've cried on your shoulder so many times. I cried when Sami interrupted our wedding with that horrible lie that Will was his son. I cried because Austin married Sami to bring Will home from Paris. I remember crying because Austin felt so guilty about Sami's car accident that he wouldn't leave her side. Marlena - You've had so much to get over. Carrie - I thought that I had when we were living in Switzerland. I didn't think about any of this. It took us so long to find our way back to each other. Am I ever going to be happy with what I have? Am I always going to be looking for the next best thing? What's wrong with me? Marlena - There is nothing wrong with you. Carrie - Can I ask you something personal? Marlena - I guess it depends on what it is. Carrie - How did you find the courage to leave Dad and be with John? Carrie apologises - I shouldn't have asked you that. Marlena says it's okay. I'm just trying to think what I want to say about it. You understand our situations are not the same. I fell in love with John when I thought he was Roman. Carrie knows. You didn't consciously decide to betray your husband by falling for someone else. Marlena - Betrayal is a big word. I didn't mean to make you feel guilty about this. I'm just saying that our situations are different and I'm not sure that by discussing me will be of any help to you solving your situation. Carrie - I see. Marlena - What I will tell you is that I was determined as I hope you are to save my marriage. I never wanted to hurt Roman. Carrie - But he knew how you really felt. He couldn't stand it and he left. Marlena - Right. Carrie - And in the end you had to follow your heart and be with John,. Marlena - That was the most painful decision I've ever had to make. Carrie - Let me ask you this. If you had to do it all over again would you make the same decision?

Alamainia - Part 3: Stefano comments that Gina doesn't look as cool, calm and collected as she'd like him to think she is. PG - I could say the same about you Steffie. The new dealer arrives. PG checks the seal and the cards and hands them over to the dealer. John the checks the deck - Deal. There are 2 aces showing. Stefano - What do you say we make this a little more interesting. If the princess wins I will leave you both alone forever. If I win you'll quit stalling and go and get my egg and bring it back to me tonight. Gina - Accepted. I feel like I cannot lose. Stefano - We'll see about that. Deal the card. It's a queen. Stefano - Ladies first. Gina has a full house - queens over aces. Stefano has a full house, aces over kings. I'm afraid you were wrong; you could lose and you have. Now go get me my egg.

Coffeehouse - Part 2: Marlena knows she did the right thing choosing John and I never ask myself what if because I can't possibly know the answer to that. Carrie - It's the what if's I've been struggling with. Austin and I have so much time and so much love invested but somehow we keep letting things come between us. If we have such a wonderful marriage that wouldn't happen. Marlena - A wonderful marriage takes an enormous amount of work. Carrie - I know but we've put in a lot of work to wind up here. And I think about Rafe and what an honest, loving man he is and the thought of making myself walk away from that ... I don't know what I should do. Please tell me what I should do. Marlena - I can't tell you what to do. Only you know what's in your heart. What I can tell you is be true to yourself; follow your heart. I wish I could help you more but you are the only one who knows what you are feeling. Carrie - You know what. I have thought about this a lot - to death in fact and I know who I want to be with. I'm going to go and find him right now. Marlena - Good luck. Carrie - Thank you for everything.

Brady Pub - Part 3: Lucas declares he's not turning his back on her. Sami - That's exactly what you're doing; me and Will. Lucas - No I'm not. I flew halfway around the world to be with you. I dropped everything to help you and Will. Help that obvioulsy wasn't wanted because you haven't listened to a word I've said since I've been here. Sami - I do want your help. I don't want you to pyschoanalyze me. Lucas - Now when my fiancée calls and tells me she wants me home of course you need me now after you screwed up everything. You screwed up your life. You screwed up your life with Rafe and your relationship with Will. Why? All because of EJ. Because you have unresolved feelings for EJ ... Sami - STOP SAYING THAT! Lucas - It's true. I'm not going to yell in public. I'm not going to do this with you anymore. I'm going to leave with my pride and my self-respect and my self-esteem. Sami - Lucas please don't go. Lucas - I can't do this with you. I am not going to do this anymore. I am not going to deal with you until you deal with EJ and if anything bad happens to you it's your own damn fault. You only have yourself to blame. He walks out.

HTS - Part 3: Nicole - Okay let's not get ahead of ourselves EJ. You know after last time; the doctor said I had almost no chance of carrying a baby to term. EJ - That's why I need to take care of you. You need to move back into the mansion. Nicole - No, it is not my home. It's yours. EJ - It's my baby. Don't think you can keep me from my child. I promise you I'm going to be a very important part of that child's life; don't you doubt that for a minute. Rafe - Enough. He puts his arm around Nicole - This craziness has gone on long enough. EJ - Hernandez, this is none of your business. Rafe - Actually it is my business. For the record, it's none of your business. EJ - You're such an arrogant S.O.B. Rafe - It's my child. The baby's mine. Nicole gives him a quick smile. EJ - There is no way that is your baby. Rafe - No way? You saw us together yourself. EJ - You told me nothing happened. Rafe - That's because Nicole is scared about how you'd react. Still is actually, but I'm not. EJ - You should be. Rafe - We just found out a couple of days ago. We were just discussing what we were going to do. EJ - He's lying Nickie. Nicole - No he's not. Why do you think I finally filed those divorce papers? Why do you think he asked Sami to file as soon as possible? Rafe - She was scared of how you would react but I do think it's better now. It's out in the open. EJ shakes his head no.

Brady Pub - Part 4: Sami asks her grandmother if there's any news on Uncle Bo. Caroline - Nothing's changed. I just wish I knew how long it's going to be before they take him out of an induced coma. But they say it's absolutely necessary for a complete recovery. Sami knows it's really hard on her. The kids are praying for him everynight. Caroline saw her and Lucas having what looked like a pretty intense conversation. Sami - He drives me crazy. Caroline - Because he doesn't do exactly what you think he should do? Sami - You're supposed to be on my side. I think some of the things he was saying are right. At least now I know what I have to do. Caroline - You scare me when you say that. Sami hugs her - I love you. She runs out. Caroline - God only knows what she's going to do now.

Coffeehouse - Part 3: Roman calls Marlena. He got her message. Are you okay? Marlena can't get in touch with John or Hope. I'm worried. I think something is wrong. I need your help. Roman - You've got it. I'm at the pub with Abe. I'm thinking 3 heads might be better than 2. Marlena will meet him there in 15 mins. Thank you. Roman - Hey, what are friends for.

Alamainia - Part 4: Stefano will let her keep her chips so the evening hasn't been a complete loss. I'll expect to hear from you very shortly. He leaves. Gina - Darling, we did exceptionally well, did we not. John smiles - That dealer was a real pro. Pretty much knew what was going to happen but I almost missed it when he switched the deck. Gina - Stefano only hires the best. John - Including us. I'm really enjoying the fact that he had no idea that tonight went exactly as we planned it. Outside their door Stefano pays off the dealer. Gina tells John - I shall send a message for him to meet me here. John - Once he arrives we'll shake DiMera's tail and get that egg. We're going to sell it and then you and I are going to disappear and live the life that we have dreamt of together. They kiss.

HTS - Part 4: Lucas is strolling near the gates. He's on his cell. I'll be back as soon as I book the flight. I'll call you when I land. I love you and I can't wait to see you. Sami approaches him after he's done his call. I thought about what you said; thought about it a lot and you're right. I do have unresolved feelings. Lucas - Finally you admit it. Sami - They're not for EJ, they're for you.

Carrie walks up behind the table where EJ, Rafe and Nicole are. EJ - I don't know what you two think you're trying to pull but you're not going to get away with it. Rafe - We're not pulling anything EJ. I'm the father of Nicole's baby. Why don't you figure out a way to deal with it and leave us the hell alone. Carrie is dismayed.

March 30th, 2012, 6:36 pm #2

Thanks Pat!!!

March 30th, 2012, 7:03 pm #3

I LOVE the JOPE parts! (EOM)

Drake!

March 30th, 2012, 7:19 pm #4

Ahhh Drake! He is such a hunk!

I can't wait to see Carrie overhear that Rafe is claiming to be Nicole's baby's father!
Serves her right!

March 30th, 2012, 9:20 pm #5

Coffeehouse - Part 1: Carrie hugs Marlena and thanks her for coming. Marlena comments that she sounded upset on the phone. Carrie is upset. My life is a mess and I don't know what to do about it. Marlena asks her what's going. Carrie - I'm feeling pretty self-indulgent. Marlena doubts that. Carrie - It's instinct to turn to you when things aren't going well but I know how upset you are about John and Hope and whatever is happening in Alamainia. Marlena can't do anything but wring her hands and that doesn't accomplish a thing. Carrie hopes that she hears from John and that he and Hope come home very soon and that Uncle Bo will be okay. A lot has happened in the past few weeks. Marlena is glad she called. I'm glad to help you if I can. Carrie found out that Austin didn't cheat on her with Abigail. She lied to everyone. It's hard for Marlena to imagine Abigail lying about anything let alone something this hurtful. Carrie - I don't think she set out to lie. One night when Austin and I had a really bad fight he started drinking and he wound up at his office with Abigail. And the next morning when he woke up with her he assumed that ... and she let him go on thinking the worst. I was so furious with her when I found out what she had done but I was still so disappointed in Austin. Marlena - Of course you were. Carrie - You know what, the more I think about it, the more I realise that the person I'm most upset with is me. I realised that instead of trying to save my marriage I used what Austin had done or what I thought he had done to justify feeling the way I felt about Rafe. Marlena - Are you talking about the way you felt about Rafe or the way you're feeling about Rafe now?

Alamainia - Part 1: PG smokes, PJ pours drinks. John tells Gina this was a bad idea. We should have went straight for DiMera's egg tonight. Gina - Patience my love. We can't afford to make mistakes when we're this close to getting what we've always wanted. She toasts - To our freedom. John - And money. Once we sell that damn egg we will have enough money to be free of Stefano forever. Gina - The stakes are as high as they can possibly be which means we can't be rash or impulsive. That being said that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun in the meantime. There's a knock on the door. PG asks the woman if she has good news for her. She thinks so - I have a gentleman who has expressed interest in a high stakes private game. PG - Please show him in. John seats Gina who smiles and says - Come into my parlour said the spider to the fly. John warns - It's a high stakes game, keep a clear head. Gina assures him she'll be able to handle whoever it is. It's Stefano. Let the games begin. PG - And here I was concerned that I might be bored this evening. Stefano knows how much she hates to be bored. PG - You know me so well. Stefano - I know how you spent the money I gave you to get my egg back. PJ - All work and no play makes for a cranky princess. PG adds - You're not all that surprised to find us here. You do have someone watching our every move. Stefano laughs. You do know me well. He suggests they choose the game they want to play. The game everyone plays today is poker - what is it called, Texas Hold 'Em. PG never heard of it but it sounds like fun. Stefano thinks it's unfair to play a game she doesn't know anything about. PG reminds him how much she loves playing games.

Brady Pub - Part 1: Lucas tells Sami she doesn't need him. She insists she does - why would he think that. Lucas - Because it's the truth. You don't need me, you have EJ. Sami scoffs. I don't have EJ. I don't want anything to do with him. Lucas - Except let him give you an apartment and talk to my mom, something I was supposed to do about the whole corporate espionage thing. Sami - He did that on his own. I didn't ask him to. He said he wanted to do it for the kids. I had to take him up on the offer of the apartment. I can't stay at Rafe's anymore especially not after what Rafe did to me. Lucas - Rafe did to you? Sami - We're not talking about me and Rafe, we're talking about me and EJ. I'm going to pay him back every penny of that back rent. Why are you so upset about this. I didn't ask him to help me; he did this all on his own. Lucas - And why do you think he did that? Sami - Because he wants his kids to have a place to stay. Lucas - You just don't see it, do you? It's so obvious to me. Obviously he still has feelings for you. Sami - You're right about that. He does still have feelings for me - anger, hate, resentment, loathing ... Lucas - Since you can't be honest I guess I should be honest for you. It's so obvious to me that there are unresolved feelings between you and EJ. Sami - You're crazy. Lucas - No you're crazy because you keep denying it and EJ's in denial too.

HTS - Part 1: EJ asks Nicole - Are we having a baby? Nicole doesn't know what he thinks he just heard. EJ heard her say that she was pregnant. Rafe - Careful what you say to her. Nicole turns to walk away but EJ stops her - Are you okay? Rafe - Do you want me to make him leave? Nicole - It doesn't make a difference now. EJ - If everything is okay this is the most wonderful news. This is the luckiest baby - you are going to be the most wonderful mother. When he moves to take her in his arms she backs away and says no. EJ - You weren't going to tell me, were you? Nicole - I just found out. EJ - Okay. Have you seen a doctor? Nicole - Yeah, Daniel. EJ - He's not an ob-gyn. Nicole knows that. He told me to see someone as soon as possible. EJ - See the best person. The money doesn't matter. I know that you're worried and you should be. Rafe - Was that a threat Dimera because I really hope that it wasn't. EJ - This is a private, personal conversation. Rafe - It sounded like one of those strong arm tactics to me and I really hate those. EJ looks at Nicole - Would you please tell him to go away. Please tell him I'm not threatening you. Rafe - You said she should be worried. How am I not supposed to take that as a threat? EJ - I was talking about her medical history. He tells Nicole - I understand how worried you are. I understand that this must be a really big strain on you. Rafe - And you think that by bringing it up she's going to worry less, is that it? Nicole - Would you both stop talking about me like I'm not here. I want Rafe here because he's my friend and I don't think EJ is threatening me. EJ - Thank you. I wouldn't threaten you. We're going to do this together. I'm going to be with you every single step of the way sweetheart.

Alamainia - Part 2: PG is enjoying this game. PJ comments that she's already more than doubled her money. Stefano - Just remember that you may be ahead now but at the very end I win. PJ - If you really believe that why don't we up the stakes a little. Stefano has a proposition. Why don't you put everything you have on the table, I will match it. We'll play one hand winner take all. PJ - John had something a little more interesting than money in mind. If we win we will return your Anastasia egg when we're damn good and ready for a price to be negotiated. Stefano - And if I win. PJ - We'll get it for you tonight and you don't owe us anything. Stefano - Alright, deal the cards. John puts his hand on the dealer's arm - No so fast. I'd like a new dealer and new sealed deck of cards. Stefano - You don't trust me? PJ - No I don't. Stefano tells the woman they need a new dealer. As she's leaving John asks her to inform the new dealer they'll be checking the seal on the new deck of cards. Stefano - What ever happened to trust?

HTS - Part 2: Nicole - Could we please sit down and act like grownups in a public place. Look EJ I told you I just found out myself and you know that I was told in no uncertain terms that I couldn't have another baby. I'm worried. I have a lot on mind. I have a lot to process. EJ fully understands that. Nicole - I have a lot of personal decisions to make. EJ - That's why I think you need to move back into the mansion. Nicole - What? EJ - It's the most logical thing to do. Nicole - It's the craziest thing to do. I'm not doing that. EJ argues - I could take care of you. I could make sure you have everything you need. I'm sorry Nickie, end of discussion. Nicole - I said that I have some decisions to make and I do. There is one decision I have already made and it stands no matter what and I have to be very clear with you EJ. Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean we are getting back together EVER! EJ - I understand why you would say that. You have every right to be cautious and you have no reason to trust me. But Nickie please it's really important that you're not making emotional and irrational decisions right now. Nicole - Excuse me but you and I both know this is the most rational decison I could make. I would be insane to ever trust you again. I would be crazy to let you back into my life. EJ - I really, really hope you're not going to try and keep my baby away from me Nickie.

Brady Pub - Part 2: Sami - That's your theory? That EJ and I are secretly longing for each other? Me shooting him in the head was just a speedbump on the road to true love. Lucas - I don't know. Maybe you just try to shoot people you're passionate about. Sami doesn't buy that theory that it's a thin line between love and hate. She declares this is stupid and they're not talking about it anymore. Lucas - Okay we won't talk about it. I want you to think about it. Think about everything that's gone on between you, everything you've done together, to each other and for each other and then tell me if there isn't anything going on. Cue flashback of grief sex. Lucas startles her out of her reverie and she spills her coffee. What? Lucas - Everytime I mention EJ you either spill something or go off into a stupid trance. Sami - I wasn't thinking about EJ. I was thinking about you and what must have happened to you in the Far East. You came back dumb. Let's say for your sake I do have these ridiculous feelings for him which I don't but even if I did why would I be asking you to stay? Lucas - I don't know. Maybe to protect you, save you from yourself. Make sure EJ doesn't get in your way, keep him away from you as much as I can. You know what I feel like with you sometimes? I feel like the best friend in a werewolf movie. I feel I have to keep you away from everybody before you hurt somebody; keep you locked up when the full moon comes out. Sami - That is not funny. Lucas isn't trying to be funny. I'm trying to tell you that you and EJ have unresolved feelings for each other and if you continue to have those feelings then it's going to be impossible for you to move on with anybody else. Sami - I hate you. Lucas - I know you do because I'm right, right? You screwed up your life with Rafe. I'm not going to stand by and watch you do it again; I'm not going to watch you circle the drain again. Sami - Oh really. So you decide to tell me how much I need you but when the chips are down you're going to turn tail and run.

Coffeehouse - Part 2: Carrie - To be honest I still do have feelings for Rafe. I can't stop trying to think about being with him. Those feelings didn't go away when I found out Austin didn't cheat on me or when Austin and I talked about trying to save our marriage. I know that's not how it should be but that's how it was. We went through so much to be together. Marlena - What's important is what's going on now; how you feel right now. Carrie - I've cried on your shoulder so many times. I cried when Sami interrupted our wedding with that horrible lie that Will was his son. I cried because Austin married Sami to bring Will home from Paris. I remember crying because Austin felt so guilty about Sami's car accident that he wouldn't leave her side. Marlena - You've had so much to get over. Carrie - I thought that I had when we were living in Switzerland. I didn't think about any of this. It took us so long to find our way back to each other. Am I ever going to be happy with what I have? Am I always going to be looking for the next best thing? What's wrong with me? Marlena - There is nothing wrong with you. Carrie - Can I ask you something personal? Marlena - I guess it depends on what it is. Carrie - How did you find the courage to leave Dad and be with John? Carrie apologises - I shouldn't have asked you that. Marlena says it's okay. I'm just trying to think what I want to say about it. You understand our situations are not the same. I fell in love with John when I thought he was Roman. Carrie knows. You didn't consciously decide to betray your husband by falling for someone else. Marlena - Betrayal is a big word. I didn't mean to make you feel guilty about this. I'm just saying that our situations are different and I'm not sure that by discussing me will be of any help to you solving your situation. Carrie - I see. Marlena - What I will tell you is that I was determined as I hope you are to save my marriage. I never wanted to hurt Roman. Carrie - But he knew how you really felt. He couldn't stand it and he left. Marlena - Right. Carrie - And in the end you had to follow your heart and be with John,. Marlena - That was the most painful decision I've ever had to make. Carrie - Let me ask you this. If you had to do it all over again would you make the same decision?

Alamainia - Part 3: Stefano comments that Gina doesn't look as cool, calm and collected as she'd like him to think she is. PG - I could say the same about you Steffie. The new dealer arrives. PG checks the seal and the cards and hands them over to the dealer. John the checks the deck - Deal. There are 2 aces showing. Stefano - What do you say we make this a little more interesting. If the princess wins I will leave you both alone forever. If I win you'll quit stalling and go and get my egg and bring it back to me tonight. Gina - Accepted. I feel like I cannot lose. Stefano - We'll see about that. Deal the card. It's a queen. Stefano - Ladies first. Gina has a full house - queens over aces. Stefano has a full house, aces over kings. I'm afraid you were wrong; you could lose and you have. Now go get me my egg.

Coffeehouse - Part 2: Marlena knows she did the right thing choosing John and I never ask myself what if because I can't possibly know the answer to that. Carrie - It's the what if's I've been struggling with. Austin and I have so much time and so much love invested but somehow we keep letting things come between us. If we have such a wonderful marriage that wouldn't happen. Marlena - A wonderful marriage takes an enormous amount of work. Carrie - I know but we've put in a lot of work to wind up here. And I think about Rafe and what an honest, loving man he is and the thought of making myself walk away from that ... I don't know what I should do. Please tell me what I should do. Marlena - I can't tell you what to do. Only you know what's in your heart. What I can tell you is be true to yourself; follow your heart. I wish I could help you more but you are the only one who knows what you are feeling. Carrie - You know what. I have thought about this a lot - to death in fact and I know who I want to be with. I'm going to go and find him right now. Marlena - Good luck. Carrie - Thank you for everything.

Brady Pub - Part 3: Lucas declares he's not turning his back on her. Sami - That's exactly what you're doing; me and Will. Lucas - No I'm not. I flew halfway around the world to be with you. I dropped everything to help you and Will. Help that obvioulsy wasn't wanted because you haven't listened to a word I've said since I've been here. Sami - I do want your help. I don't want you to pyschoanalyze me. Lucas - Now when my fiancée calls and tells me she wants me home of course you need me now after you screwed up everything. You screwed up your life. You screwed up your life with Rafe and your relationship with Will. Why? All because of EJ. Because you have unresolved feelings for EJ ... Sami - STOP SAYING THAT! Lucas - It's true. I'm not going to yell in public. I'm not going to do this with you anymore. I'm going to leave with my pride and my self-respect and my self-esteem. Sami - Lucas please don't go. Lucas - I can't do this with you. I am not going to do this anymore. I am not going to deal with you until you deal with EJ and if anything bad happens to you it's your own damn fault. You only have yourself to blame. He walks out.

HTS - Part 3: Nicole - Okay let's not get ahead of ourselves EJ. You know after last time; the doctor said I had almost no chance of carrying a baby to term. EJ - That's why I need to take care of you. You need to move back into the mansion. Nicole - No, it is not my home. It's yours. EJ - It's my baby. Don't think you can keep me from my child. I promise you I'm going to be a very important part of that child's life; don't you doubt that for a minute. Rafe - Enough. He puts his arm around Nicole - This craziness has gone on long enough. EJ - Hernandez, this is none of your business. Rafe - Actually it is my business. For the record, it's none of your business. EJ - You're such an arrogant S.O.B. Rafe - It's my child. The baby's mine. Nicole gives him a quick smile. EJ - There is no way that is your baby. Rafe - No way? You saw us together yourself. EJ - You told me nothing happened. Rafe - That's because Nicole is scared about how you'd react. Still is actually, but I'm not. EJ - You should be. Rafe - We just found out a couple of days ago. We were just discussing what we were going to do. EJ - He's lying Nickie. Nicole - No he's not. Why do you think I finally filed those divorce papers? Why do you think he asked Sami to file as soon as possible? Rafe - She was scared of how you would react but I do think it's better now. It's out in the open. EJ shakes his head no.

Brady Pub - Part 4: Sami asks her grandmother if there's any news on Uncle Bo. Caroline - Nothing's changed. I just wish I knew how long it's going to be before they take him out of an induced coma. But they say it's absolutely necessary for a complete recovery. Sami knows it's really hard on her. The kids are praying for him everynight. Caroline saw her and Lucas having what looked like a pretty intense conversation. Sami - He drives me crazy. Caroline - Because he doesn't do exactly what you think he should do? Sami - You're supposed to be on my side. I think some of the things he was saying are right. At least now I know what I have to do. Caroline - You scare me when you say that. Sami hugs her - I love you. She runs out. Caroline - God only knows what she's going to do now.

Coffeehouse - Part 3: Roman calls Marlena. He got her message. Are you okay? Marlena can't get in touch with John or Hope. I'm worried. I think something is wrong. I need your help. Roman - You've got it. I'm at the pub with Abe. I'm thinking 3 heads might be better than 2. Marlena will meet him there in 15 mins. Thank you. Roman - Hey, what are friends for.

Alamainia - Part 4: Stefano will let her keep her chips so the evening hasn't been a complete loss. I'll expect to hear from you very shortly. He leaves. Gina - Darling, we did exceptionally well, did we not. John smiles - That dealer was a real pro. Pretty much knew what was going to happen but I almost missed it when he switched the deck. Gina - Stefano only hires the best. John - Including us. I'm really enjoying the fact that he had no idea that tonight went exactly as we planned it. Outside their door Stefano pays off the dealer. Gina tells John - I shall send a message for him to meet me here. John - Once he arrives we'll shake DiMera's tail and get that egg. We're going to sell it and then you and I are going to disappear and live the life that we have dreamt of together. They kiss.

HTS - Part 4: Lucas is strolling near the gates. He's on his cell. I'll be back as soon as I book the flight. I'll call you when I land. I love you and I can't wait to see you. Sami approaches him after he's done his call. I thought about what you said; thought about it a lot and you're right. I do have unresolved feelings. Lucas - Finally you admit it. Sami - They're not for EJ, they're for you.

Carrie walks up behind the table where EJ, Rafe and Nicole are. EJ - I don't know what you two think you're trying to pull but you're not going to get away with it. Rafe - We're not pulling anything EJ. I'm the father of Nicole's baby. Why don't you figure out a way to deal with it and leave us the hell alone. Carrie is dismayed.
Thanks Pat

March 30th, 2012, 9:37 pm #6

I can't wait to see Carrie overhear that Rafe is claiming to be Nicole's baby's father!
Serves her right!
Drake sure is...

I love seeing John all dressed up!

March 30th, 2012, 10:21 pm #7

Thanks Pat

I am really eager to watch Nicole's exchange with EJ and Rafe. Strange that it interests me more than others because she's definitely not one of my faves.

Also, Sami and Lucas. What is going on with her? She loves and misses Rafe. She has lingering feelings for EJ, definitely has a strong attraction for him and she has unresolved feelings for Lucas too? Who else? Austin?

March 31st, 2012, 3:27 am #8

So, I watched it and didn't care for the John/Hope stuff

I'm not sure what it was. I like Hope and I'm really happy John's back but I don't care for this storyline. I think it's too reminiscent of an era that should be relegated to the past. I did love Hope's dress and hair. Maybe it was Kristian's uneven accent but it was just too silly for me. The smoking was in character I know but still.

March 31st, 2012, 1:47 pm #9

I am really eager to watch Nicole's exchange with EJ and Rafe. Strange that it interests me more than others because she's definitely not one of my faves.

Also, Sami and Lucas. What is going on with her? She loves and misses Rafe. She has lingering feelings for EJ, definitely has a strong attraction for him and she has unresolved feelings for Lucas too? Who else? Austin?
While watching it ...

EJ came off as I guess 'ominous looking and sounding' when he was making his pronouncements about her moving back etc ... and Nicole looked uneasy - not afraid - just more like a cornered fox in a fox hunt. I believe that's what led to Rafe lying to EJ. I don't like it but from how it played out for me, I understand it.

Banner by Shannon.

Banner by CRene.

March 31st, 2012, 11:03 pm #10

Elvis is an A$$ always! :) (EOM)

Drake