Wetness before beta?

Wetness before beta?

Anon for this because of TMI
Anon for this because of TMI

May 8th, 2012, 3:40 pm #1

Hi,
I'm sorry for the anon post, but this is way TMI and I'm hoping someone can help!

I know that before AF, I usually get a sensation of wetness even though nothing is there. I don't know what causes that. I'm at the end of an IVF cycle, though, and have that same sensation even though I'm on PIO.

Can anyone help me understand what this could be?

Thanks!

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

May 8th, 2012, 5:43 pm #2

It has sometimes meant a positive beta for me when I get a gush of watery clear CM. Not always though. Good luck!!

May 8th, 2012, 5:59 pm #3

Hi,
I'm sorry for the anon post, but this is way TMI and I'm hoping someone can help!

I know that before AF, I usually get a sensation of wetness even though nothing is there. I don't know what causes that. I'm at the end of an IVF cycle, though, and have that same sensation even though I'm on PIO.

Thanks!
I would agree that my very first indication of a bfp was extra cm. Good luck to you!

Anon
Anon

May 8th, 2012, 6:40 pm #4

Hi,

Thanks!
it's negative. Just got the call. Today is 12dp3dt

May 9th, 2012, 3:51 pm #5

so sorry you got a negative.

I get that symptom, often the day or two before getting AF and I think it's when the estrogen swings up, starting to cultivate those follies. I think...

Good luck in the future. negatives are always so demoralizing.

Juliemam

Hadas
Hadas

May 9th, 2012, 6:12 pm #6

Thank you so much! Yes, they are demoralizing, but I guess we have to move forward!
Thanks for explaining that sensation before AF. I don't know if everyone gets that and maybe doesn't notice (only someone with IF would pay attention to those little things, I guess) or what it means... now I know!
If it's related to estrogen going up, I suppose it could be a pre-BFP symptom, too, which is why I was trying to be hopeful