Waiting for Cooper to call. Went for beta today!

Waiting for Cooper to call. Went for beta today!

Ashley
Ashley

May 4th, 2012, 8:42 pm #1

I don't fell like its a positive. I just don't have the feeling. If it s it will be a shocker I have been through so much and still not ended. It hasn't been long time ago that I felt like I am cursed again. Just hoping for the best !!!!

Ashley
Ashley

May 4th, 2012, 8:56 pm #2

A big NEGATIVE:(((

Sara H
Sara H

May 4th, 2012, 9:21 pm #3

I don't fell like its a positive. I just don't have the feeling. If it s it will be a shocker I have been through so much and still not ended. It hasn't been long time ago that I felt like I am cursed again. Just hoping for the best !!!!
Hang in there, I know this totally sucks. As people on this board often say, be kind to yourself.

hugs to you,
Sara H

Laura
Laura

May 4th, 2012, 11:34 pm #4

It's so frustrating to see that single-digit hcg level. Have a glass of wine and watch an old girly movie like Clueless. My OB says that women are more naturally fertile during May, June, and July, so here's to hoping for a BFP soon!

Ashley
Ashley

May 5th, 2012, 2:33 am #5

This is my first cycle I didn't think hearing the news was going to affect me this much. I am a mess , hopeless case. Does it have to be th,is hard???? I don't think it will ever happen..

Teresa
Teresa

May 5th, 2012, 10:39 am #6

I'm sorry Ashley.
It sucks, I know.
So many success stories come out of C ooper and I have faith that you will be one too.
I'm thinking of you and yes, definitely do something for yourself for sure.
Love, Teresa

Kim
Kim

May 6th, 2012, 5:25 pm #7

It's so frustrating to see that single-digit hcg level. Have a glass of wine and watch an old girly movie like Clueless. My OB says that women are more naturally fertile during May, June, and July, so here's to hoping for a BFP soon!
May and July are months that I have conceived naturally - one a success and one a m/c - but it seems like those are my months. Maybe it is the natural, sunny vitamin d!