Wait, What? (Cooper call)

Sara H.
Sara H.

May 28th, 2011, 1:23 am #1

I got my call after my blood work today,
Progesterone- 20 something
Estrogen- 20 something
Beta- Negative (as expected)

(I don't have the exact numbers as I was listening to the message and accidentally erased it! Grrr!)

Instructions: Go off the meds, get AF, come in day 2 or 3.

OK, got it. (I had asked about continuing P. to delay AF just enough to make sure I could get down there but there was no message about that... I'll take one P tonight and ask tomorrow.)

So here is the confusing part: She said that if I don't get AF by Wednesday to go take a beta again to make sure I am not PG.

Wait, wait? But my beta was negative... day 14 after trigger... so at least 13 after release... which they don't think I did.

So, why would she say retest?
I am confused!

I'm I clear to have my beer tonight or not???

Thank you, Ladies!
Sara H.

May 28th, 2011, 1:45 am #2

Could they be waiting to make sure your beta goes down to 0? They had me retest until my beta was 0 but that was when my beta was at 8. So I'm not sure! Hopefully others will weigh in. So sorry. Geez I'd say have the beer. As long as you don't go bananas it should be fine no matter what.
Hugs to you.

Sara H.
Sara H.

May 28th, 2011, 2:26 am #3

I'm just going to half of a beer...

But it's going to taste soooo good!

_________

That is something I would understand, if they wanted to see it go down, but she said "to make sure your not PG."

I know I am not, I am just confused by the comment, and that makes me wonder why she would say that? (I could have misunderstood, I don't have the message to listen to again.) But that is what I heard... I think.

Just looking for insight!

Thanks!

(And I got my 1/2 beer... ahhhhh! )

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

May 28th, 2011, 2:41 am #4

Estrogen- 20 something

(I don't have the exact numbers as I was listening to the message and accidentally erased it! Grrr!)

OK, got it. (I had asked about continuing P. to delay AF just enough to make sure I could get down there but there was no message about that... I'll take one P tonight and ask tomorrow.)

So here is the confusing part: She said that if I don't get AF by Wednesday to go take a beta again to make sure I am not PG.

Wait, wait? But my beta was negative... day 14 after trigger... so at least 13 after release... which they don't think I did.

I am confused!

Thank you, Ladies!
Sara H.
they would be INCREASING your meds.

This is a SWAG, but all I can think of is that your P4 is registering pretty high for 14DPO. Is what you wrote correct? That it's 20 something?

Do you know what SWAG stands for?

silly wild ass guess

I say have the beer!

Rebekah
Rebekah

May 28th, 2011, 3:07 am #5

Estrogen- 20 something

I am confused!

Thank you, Ladies!
Sara H.
Sarah - I'm sorry to hear your results - I know you were mostly expecting that. I got the same phone call from Jackie today. Looks like we are still cycle buddies. Though I am stopping the prog tonight and hoping AF holds off a day or 2. Either way the office isn't opened on Sun/Mon so if AF comes tomorrow then I'll have to go on CD4. But I am starting the estinyl on CD2. Hope you enjoyed the beer - I made friends with Pinot Noir tonight.