I got my call after my blood work today,
Progesterone- 20 something
Estrogen- 20 something
Beta- Negative (as expected)
(I don't have the exact numbers as I was listening to the message and accidentally erased it! Grrr!)
Instructions: Go off the meds, get AF, come in day 2 or 3.
OK, got it. (I had asked about continuing P. to delay AF just enough to make sure I could get down there but there was no message about that... I'll take one P tonight and ask tomorrow.)
So here is the confusing part: She said that if I don't get AF by Wednesday to go take a beta again to make sure I am not PG.
Wait, wait? But my beta was negative... day 14 after trigger... so at least 13 after release... which they don't think I did.
So, why would she say retest?
I am confused!
I'm I clear to have my beer tonight or not???
Thank you, Ladies!
Could they be waiting to make sure your beta goes down to 0? They had me retest until my beta was 0 but that was when my beta was at 8. So I'm not sure! Hopefully others will weigh in. So sorry. Geez I'd say have the beer. As long as you don't go bananas it should be fine no matter what.
Hugs to you.