Update....very scared

Update....very scared

jmassage
jmassage

February 13th, 2012, 4:13 pm #1

I am still waiting for a call back from nurse on beta but I was able to pull my results up on my patient portal. Beta is 46.6 and Pro is 28.8....This isn't too great right?? Do I still have a chance?? I'm scared it's going to be another chemical

Jainee
Jainee

February 13th, 2012, 4:21 pm #2

Hi - first of all take a deep breath....congratulations!!.....you have a positive beta and you are PG!! lets see those numbers double..... Why don't you post on the pink board to get others' reassurance.....

JP
JP

February 13th, 2012, 4:26 pm #3

I am still waiting for a call back from nurse on beta but I was able to pull my results up on my patient portal. Beta is 46.6 and Pro is 28.8....This isn't too great right?? Do I still have a chance?? I'm scared it's going to be another chemical
I just want to let you know that my first beta was 45 and it resulted in a healthy pg. I swear, the wait between betas is worse that the 2WW! Good luck, I hope they call soon.

Erin
Erin

February 13th, 2012, 4:33 pm #4

I think you're 14dpo so 46.6 sounds like it could be great news and that's a very good progesterone level! Congratulations! I think it will be hard to know for sure until you see the doubling numbers. Hoping for lots more good news in the coming days.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 13th, 2012, 5:09 pm #5

Please Post on PG Board n/t

jmassage
jmassage

February 13th, 2012, 5:31 pm #6

Sorry about that...so used to this board I guess

Mrs. McIrish
Mrs. McIrish

February 13th, 2012, 5:40 pm #7

Hon,
I think that is a fine first beta and it is actually the doubling of the number that is MORE important than the first number. Waiting will be tough but I think this is good news!

minka
minka

February 13th, 2012, 5:57 pm #8

Sending sticky vibes and wishing you a happy and healthy nine months and beyond!!

b&a72
b&a72

February 13th, 2012, 6:04 pm #9

It is not the inital number per se, but the doubling time that is most important.

AJ
AJ

February 13th, 2012, 6:09 pm #10

Hope you get a great number Wednesday!!