Up at crack of dawn to POAS

Up at crack of dawn to POAS

JulesM
JulesM

May 3rd, 2011, 10:30 am #1

And it looks like this is a go! IC definitely darker and FRER has the faintest shadow when you tilt it... yes, it is THAT light... but it's there. FX crossed this bean is here to stay!

Oh, BTW... I dipped an IC in some milk (got that idea from the POAS.com girl) and no 2nd line developed. I guess those little cheapies are more sensitive than the FRER. I read some IC read as low as 5 where as the new FRERs start to show at 25.

Thanks to all you guys who gave me some input below. I went to bed early so am just reading the rest of them now.

Just a lurker
Just a lurker

May 3rd, 2011, 10:46 am #2

I'm not a regular poster but I had to jump in and wish you congratulations! You give everyone so much hope. Best wishes!!!!

JulesM
JulesM

May 3rd, 2011, 10:58 am #3

Thank you! That means a lot!!!

gone_fshn
gone_fshn

May 3rd, 2011, 12:09 pm #4

And it looks like this is a go! IC definitely darker and FRER has the faintest shadow when you tilt it... yes, it is THAT light... but it's there. FX crossed this bean is here to stay!

Oh, BTW... I dipped an IC in some milk (got that idea from the POAS.com girl) and no 2nd line developed. I guess those little cheapies are more sensitive than the FRER. I read some IC read as low as 5 where as the new FRERs start to show at 25.

Thanks to all you guys who gave me some input below. I went to bed early so am just reading the rest of them now.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you Jules!!!

Tanya
Tanya

May 3rd, 2011, 12:24 pm #5

I have been checking and checking for updates, I am so excited for you Jules. This really could not happen to a more deserving person, you are always so supportive of everyone on the board.
Congratulations and thank you for making my day!!!!

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

May 3rd, 2011, 12:44 pm #6

Yeah!!! So happy for you. I have definitely had IC's turn positive before the FRER's. FX for you Jules that you get great beta #'s!!

KerriA
KerriA

May 3rd, 2011, 12:46 pm #7

YOU MADE MY DAY!!!!! I'm soooo happy for you!
Congrats!!!
Kerri

sch1star
sch1star

May 3rd, 2011, 12:50 pm #8

Exactly what happened to me 11dpo - pos IC, super super light FRER. Actually FRER might have waited till 12.

We went out and bought one of everything on the shelf. Some were still neg at various times and one digi didn't turn till btw betas 1 and 2. My 1st was 151 so not low either (darn sticks!). It sounds like a great start - so happy for you!

JulesM
JulesM

May 3rd, 2011, 1:24 pm #9

But thanks for all the good cheers ladies! Please, please, please let this one bring me a healthy baby!

maureen
maureen

May 3rd, 2011, 1:34 pm #10

I had a really good feeling about this cycle for you:) I can't wait to hear your beta!

Maureen