unexpected info at U/S this am..waiting for instructions

unexpected info at U/S this am..waiting for instructions

Mrs. McIrish
Mrs. McIrish

January 17th, 2012, 5:57 pm #1

Today is CD8 and I went for a follie check and b/w. I am not on any stims. I already have a 19mm on the right side(it wasn't there at baseline so it doesn't seem like a cyst per the RE that did the u/s). In the past year of monitoring, I have never had any follies on my right-- it is always a dud. I couldn't believe it was there and at 19mm on CD8... I also have a 10mm on my left. I wonder if they will have me trigger or give me ganirelix to give the 10 time to grow? It's rather amazing that I have 2 follies with no drugs when that's all I made on max stims... I had to send DH to drive 45 mins away to get me my HCG trigger in case I need it tonight since I won't get a call back from Check's office until much later this afternoon! I am completely purplexed right now...

Numbers for this cycle's baseline:
E2 66
FSH 16.8
LH 7
AFC 5 (most I've ever had)

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 17th, 2012, 6:42 pm #2

Let us know what the bloodwork shows...

If the 19mm one is a follicle, there really is not time for a 10mm to catch up and get 2 mature ones, they are too far apart.

MargieD
MargieD

January 17th, 2012, 6:43 pm #3

Today is CD8 and I went for a follie check and b/w. I am not on any stims. I already have a 19mm on the right side(it wasn't there at baseline so it doesn't seem like a cyst per the RE that did the u/s). In the past year of monitoring, I have never had any follies on my right-- it is always a dud. I couldn't believe it was there and at 19mm on CD8... I also have a 10mm on my left. I wonder if they will have me trigger or give me ganirelix to give the 10 time to grow? It's rather amazing that I have 2 follies with no drugs when that's all I made on max stims... I had to send DH to drive 45 mins away to get me my HCG trigger in case I need it tonight since I won't get a call back from Check's office until much later this afternoon! I am completely purplexed right now...

E2 66
FSH 16.8
LH 7
Could it be a cyst??

MargieD
MargieD

January 17th, 2012, 6:44 pm #4

I didn't read it right... sorry...

Mrs. McIrish
Mrs. McIrish

January 17th, 2012, 6:46 pm #5

It could be a cyst- waiting for the b/w to come back...

Mrs. McIrish
Mrs. McIrish

January 17th, 2012, 7:26 pm #6

E2 is 320 and LH is 14 so they want me to trigger tonight and get IUI on Thursday (since local RE won't do post coital for me..)

MargieD
MargieD

January 17th, 2012, 8:59 pm #7

And maybe you saved on stim meds!

Erin
Erin

January 17th, 2012, 9:02 pm #8

E2 is 320 and LH is 14 so they want me to trigger tonight and get IUI on Thursday (since local RE won't do post coital for me..)
Wishing you lots of luck on the IUI! Incidentally, my left ovary has been an IVF dud as well and doesn't stim at all, but two times now I've found it ovulating when I'm on no stims. It's odd, but great to see that your previously dud-ish ovary is putting out! Hope all goes great on Thurs.

Nadia80
Nadia80

January 17th, 2012, 9:37 pm #9

E2 66
FSH 16.8
LH 7
Nice surprise!! The best news come that way:) nt

Sara H
Sara H

January 17th, 2012, 10:22 pm #10

E2 66
FSH 16.8
LH 7
Good luck to you and finger's crossed!

HUGS!
Sara H

PS- Post-coital or no, I'd BD after the IUI, just to have that extra!