Ughh...Levels dropped

Ughh...Levels dropped

jmassage
jmassage

February 15th, 2012, 6:51 pm #1

My levels dropped to the 30's. I'm sitting here crying right now and I have to go to work. I can stop all meds tonight but still have to go in Friday for b/w. This is the 3rd time I have been pregnant and it never sticks, so I'm pretty certain it has to do with egg quality. I've had an hsg, endometrial biopsy and all looked good. My lining has always been good and Prog always good. I really appreciate all the support I've received this last month from everyone. I think my DH and I will be moving on to DE at this point, as I can't go through another loss.

bigboy
bigboy

February 15th, 2012, 7:01 pm #2

im so SO sorry jmassage. i was so hoping for you. hating that you have to go through this.
do you what you need to do, take whatever time you need. you are in my prayers.

February 15th, 2012, 7:05 pm #3

My levels dropped to the 30's. I'm sitting here crying right now and I have to go to work. I can stop all meds tonight but still have to go in Friday for b/w. This is the 3rd time I have been pregnant and it never sticks, so I'm pretty certain it has to do with egg quality. I've had an hsg, endometrial biopsy and all looked good. My lining has always been good and Prog always good. I really appreciate all the support I've received this last month from everyone. I think my DH and I will be moving on to DE at this point, as I can't go through another loss.
My heart breaks seeing your news.

lucy999
lucy999

February 15th, 2012, 7:05 pm #4

and see what happens. Ariadne was a girl on this board who had similar betas and it worked out. It is also possible that it may not end well but still try to wait and see.

February 15th, 2012, 7:05 pm #5

That plain stinks. I dont know what else to say.
Me- 30
Day 3- FSH 10.4, E2 42; Day 10- 16.6; Possible endo, slight anti sperm antibodies
DH- 30, low Morph
TTC 23 Cycles
2 Cycles on Clomid- BFN
3 Cycles on Femara & IUI- BFN
Now- Natural plus antioxidants, Acu/Herbs till IVF when we're ready emotionally

teresa
teresa

February 15th, 2012, 7:13 pm #6

my heart hurts for you, i am so, so so sorry that this happened. i know there's nothing i can say to make your pain any less. i wish i knew why these things happen and to the people who just don't deserve it. take your time to grieve and stay close to your husband during this time. you remain in my thoughts and prayers. big hugs to you.

MargieD
MargieD

February 15th, 2012, 7:23 pm #7

No words I can say will make you feel better... but know that I am thinking of you....

By the way - has DH been checked out??

NancyMN
NancyMN

February 15th, 2012, 7:25 pm #8

I am really sorry to hear this news. This is very heartbreaking, and I send you lots of love and hugs. XXOO

Erin
Erin

February 15th, 2012, 7:27 pm #9

That is so incredibly hard. I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this. Sending comforting thoughts. Please take care.

Sara Q
Sara Q

February 15th, 2012, 7:33 pm #10

....to hear this news. I will be thinking healing thoughts for you this week and beyond. I know how awful it feels for nothing to stick, I really do, and it's horrible.

Love to you and your DH.