Twins!

Twins!

Bethpky
Bethpky

June 14th, 2011, 4:21 pm #1

My friends who had IVF with Check just found out theyre having identical twins!!!!! Heard both heartbeats this morning. The husband just came to my office in total shock and excitement!

The odds of monoamniotic twins are 1 in 35,000 to 60,000. Talk about winning the lottery!

BabyDance
BabyDance

June 14th, 2011, 4:42 pm #2

Holy Moly!!!! Good news!!! nt.

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

June 14th, 2011, 6:09 pm #3

My friends who had IVF with Check just found out theyre having identical twins!!!!! Heard both heartbeats this morning. The husband just came to my office in total shock and excitement!

The odds of monoamniotic twins are 1 in 35,000 to 60,000. Talk about winning the lottery!
Can't wait for them to barrel straight through that jerk RE's office with their double stroller!

Jamie
Jamie

June 14th, 2011, 7:34 pm #4

This story just keeps getting better and better! Yeah, her eggs were sooo lousy . . . . right. Look at how they split into two people!

Bethpky
Bethpky

June 15th, 2011, 1:54 am #5

They'd been trying to FOUR years with no pregnancies. Our mutual friend told me a few months ago, "I don't know why they're still trying. It's obvious that she's not like you b/c she can't get pregnant at all." I explained to her that there are MANY women on this board who have tried for years without a single pregnancy and then get pregnant once they get the right assistance.

Mrs. A, I hope they'll send the Cincy RE a baby announcement!