Too soon to be disappointed?

Too soon to be disappointed?

Kerry
Kerry

November 21st, 2011, 11:12 pm #1

Hi All - I am on CD4 and went in for u/s#1 and they only saw 3-4 follis at this time. Last cycle I had AFC 8-12 so I am so disappointed. I am doing this cycle as a donor for my sister and I feel so bad that its going so horribly so far. RE says its too soon to tell and other follis may appear on CD6. I am on gonal F 450 IU and mini HCG 50u. My sister has to travel here and pay for all the remaining treatments but I dont want her to continue if its for nothing. Do you think we should continue or try again next cycle? I appreciate any feedback. My stats FSH 18.6, AMH 1.68 and 38.

anna
anna

November 21st, 2011, 11:20 pm #2

well, I think its too soon to tell. If i were your sister(I wish, i had such a nice sister )) i would wait and come a day before retrieval or even after retrieval when things are more certain. I am sure she wants to be with you to support you and help you and take care of you, but she doesnt want to travel and pay for plane ticket in addition to every thig else. is she flying?? How far away do you guys leave??

Sara H
Sara H

November 22nd, 2011, 1:48 am #3

Hi All - I am on CD4 and went in for u/s#1 and they only saw 3-4 follis at this time. Last cycle I had AFC 8-12 so I am so disappointed. I am doing this cycle as a donor for my sister and I feel so bad that its going so horribly so far. RE says its too soon to tell and other follis may appear on CD6. I am on gonal F 450 IU and mini HCG 50u. My sister has to travel here and pay for all the remaining treatments but I dont want her to continue if its for nothing. Do you think we should continue or try again next cycle? I appreciate any feedback. My stats FSH 18.6, AMH 1.68 and 38.
more can pop up!

Good luck and bless you for helping!

Sara H

Mrs. McIrish
Mrs. McIrish

November 23rd, 2011, 1:45 am #4

My FSH is 17.3, I am 38, AMH .3. I stimmed for 10 days on IVF#1 and 13 days on IVF#2. I barely made it to retrieval but I had nothing going on after the number of days you have been stimming. Keep going!