Thinking of you today, JulesM!!!

Thinking of you today, JulesM!!!

maureen
maureen

April 25th, 2011, 12:46 pm #1

I hope everything goes well! Hopefully by the time you read this you'll be relaxing with your feet up and PUPO:)

Maureen

Sara H
Sara H

April 25th, 2011, 1:34 pm #2

I second that!

I know you won't get this until you are home but here's to everything having gone beautifully and putting your feet up and being the queen of the castle for a bit!

Thinking every happy thought in your direction!

HUGS!
Sara H.

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

April 25th, 2011, 2:00 pm #3

I hope everything goes well! Hopefully by the time you read this you'll be relaxing with your feet up and PUPO:)

Maureen
Good Luck!! n/t

JulesM
JulesM

April 25th, 2011, 2:09 pm #4

Maureen
Transfer isn't until 2:15 this afternoon... so just took a nice walk, doing some laundry and tiding up so that I everything will be in edrest condition for me when I get home.
I'm starting to feel anxious... there's a possibility I have nothing good to transfer. I'm hoping that's not the case and have some high grade embryos but my crappy embryo history is in the back of my mind.
I'll be sure to post when I get home.

Cee
Cee

April 25th, 2011, 2:13 pm #5

Think positive thoughts!!

Tanya
Tanya

April 25th, 2011, 2:21 pm #6

Transfer isn't until 2:15 this afternoon... so just took a nice walk, doing some laundry and tiding up so that I everything will be in edrest condition for me when I get home.
I'm starting to feel anxious... there's a possibility I have nothing good to transfer. I'm hoping that's not the case and have some high grade embryos but my crappy embryo history is in the back of my mind.
Saying a prayer for you Jules! (n/t)

JulesM
JulesM

April 25th, 2011, 2:23 pm #7

Maureen
I was just checking my emails and I got one from my RE's nurse saying "Holy Moly! What an incredible response and fertilization rate. I'm so thrilled for you". How nice is that?? Sometimes you just feel like a number at these big clinics... it's nice to know that's not the case.

KerriA
KerriA

April 25th, 2011, 2:38 pm #8

That is so nice to have that extra support from the office.
Best of luck, Jules!!!!
kerri

mtoto2
mtoto2

April 25th, 2011, 2:57 pm #9

All the best. Praying for you....

Bethpky
Bethpky

April 25th, 2011, 3:20 pm #10

I was just checking my emails and I got one from my RE's nurse saying "Holy Moly! What an incredible response and fertilization rate. I'm so thrilled for you". How nice is that?? Sometimes you just feel like a number at these big clinics... it's nice to know that's not the case.
There are a few good ones out there.

Good luck today, Jules.