Starting new cycle...the numbers are in (chem pg ment)

Starting new cycle...the numbers are in (chem pg ment)

May 17th, 2011, 2:43 pm #1

After numerous delays...I'm finally starting a cycle. Yesterday was CD2.
Here are my numbers....
AMH- 1.04
Estrogen- 30
LH- 6.6
Progesterone- 0.2
FSH- 15 (highest was 16.7 on IVF cycle #1 that resulted in a chem pg)
AFC..."4 or 5 on each side"

So things are looking pretty good so far. I have stopped all of the other supplements except for prenatal, calcium, fish oil, and baby aspirin. Oh, and the calcium is super vitamin D fortified, thanks to Mrs. A!. I am hoping and praying for a better response than last time. But we are using the same protocol, so I'm not sure if it is realistic to think that my body will respond differently. Last time we got 4 mature eggs. So I guess even getting that again would be fantastic.

In the meantime, back at the ranch, I am apparently experiencing a second puberty. I have never been so broken out in my life! And I have been having terrible insomnia. I really thought I'd see some wacky hormone numbers, but these are pretty much the same as they have been. So who knows what that is about.

Still waiting on the DNA frag test results.

JulesM
JulesM

May 17th, 2011, 3:07 pm #2

Refresh my memory, what protocol are you using? Hope this is it!!! I am a big believer that a chem pregnancy is a very good indicator of future pregnancies. I know many of this on this board who have had chemicals or early m/c have had subsequent BFP. I had never had a BFP in 1.2 yrs of TTC w/ medicated cycles. Finally got a BFP last Aug that started w/ low betas and ended in early m/c... well since then I had a 2nd BFP naturally in Dec (again early m/c) and my next IVF cycle which was last month I ended up with a 3rd BFP (hoping to beat my odds and not have another m/c).
Best of luck Katie!!!

Tanya
Tanya

May 17th, 2011, 3:10 pm #3

Here are my numbers....
AMH- 1.04
Estrogen- 30
LH- 6.6
Progesterone- 0.2

So things are looking pretty good so far. I have stopped all of the other supplements except for prenatal, calcium, fish oil, and baby aspirin. Oh, and the calcium is super vitamin D fortified, thanks to Mrs. A!. I am hoping and praying for a better response than last time. But we are using the same protocol, so I'm not sure if it is realistic to think that my body will respond differently. Last time we got 4 mature eggs. So I guess even getting that again would be fantastic.

In the meantime, back at the ranch, I am apparently experiencing a second puberty. I have never been so broken out in my life! And I have been having terrible insomnia. I really thought I'd see some wacky hormone numbers, but these are pretty much the same as they have been. So who knows what that is about.

I really hope this is the lucky cycle for you! Does your doctor know you are taking baby aspirin? I ask because I thought it would be good if I took it myself but when Dr. Cohen found out, she told me I should stop immediately. I had what I thought was a valid reason for taking it but she indicated that I should not be taking it without being told to do so.
Not sure what problems (if any) it can cause but thought it couldn't hurt to pass along what I was told

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

May 17th, 2011, 4:38 pm #4

Here are my numbers....
AMH- 1.04
Estrogen- 30
LH- 6.6
Progesterone- 0.2

don't worry about response. It's possible you may respond differently. Although even 4 mature eggs is good. You never know how the cycle will unfold so just be positive!

Yikes about the breaking out!! Hopefully very soon that will all be worth it.

Please do post about the DNA frag results as I am sooooo curious! Maybe SMRC will post soon too.

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

May 17th, 2011, 4:40 pm #5

I really hope this is the lucky cycle for you! Does your doctor know you are taking baby aspirin? I ask because I thought it would be good if I took it myself but when Dr. Cohen found out, she told me I should stop immediately. I had what I thought was a valid reason for taking it but she indicated that I should not be taking it without being told to do so.
Not sure what problems (if any) it can cause but thought it couldn't hurt to pass along what I was told
that your RE knows at the least. I'm pretty certain that fish oil has some blood thinning properties as does the baby aspirin. You just want to make sure the RE is aware and certainly before you go to ER.

sch1star
sch1star

May 17th, 2011, 6:10 pm #6

Here are my numbers....
AMH- 1.04
Estrogen- 30
LH- 6.6
Progesterone- 0.2

Katie, so excited for you. Your values look really good! Your response could totally surprise you even though it's the same protocol. I know you like to poke around and do research so you'll see that it can happen - fingers crossed for a fantastic cycle for you!!

Maybe your breakouts are from something you stopped taking? DHEA was responsible for mine, I think.

Keep us posted please!