special thanks to all of you.

special thanks to all of you.

anna
anna

December 16th, 2011, 12:24 am #1

What a drama it was this morning, flight @ 12:30. Cooper office said let's do one more blood work if E2 drops then don't come. The LA lab said they will get me my result by 10 AM. Well they didn't till 11:30. We decided to drive to airport so we won't miss the flight in cade the E2 was doing good. Well it was in our way to air port where I got the result and we made a U turn. The blood result showed that I am ovulating and E2 is so low. So I am just doing an IUI. Today was the most dramatic day of my life, now I have to unpack all my suit case.....

Thanks for all the help and support along this cycle.

December 16th, 2011, 12:46 am #2

Oh Anna, so sorry @ this crazy rollercoaster. All the best w iui.

December 16th, 2011, 1:07 am #3

What a drama it was this morning, flight @ 12:30. Cooper office said let's do one more blood work if E2 drops then don't come. The LA lab said they will get me my result by 10 AM. Well they didn't till 11:30. We decided to drive to airport so we won't miss the flight in cade the E2 was doing good. Well it was in our way to air port where I got the result and we made a U turn. The blood result showed that I am ovulating and E2 is so low. So I am just doing an IUI. Today was the most dramatic day of my life, now I have to unpack all my suit case.....

Today stinks but you really did have a great cycle. Valuable learning material. I know that it feels awful now, but it will pay off.
Me- 30
Day 3- FSH 10.4, E2 42; Day 10- 16.6; Possible endo, slight anti sperm antibodies
DH- 30, low Morph
TTC 23 Cycles
2 Cycles on Clomid- BFN
3 Cycles on Femara & IUI- BFN
Now- Natural plus antioxidants, Acu/Herbs till IVF when we're ready emotionally

Sara H
Sara H

December 16th, 2011, 3:07 am #4

I know you can be nothing but upset and heartbroken right now, I really do. I am so sorry.
I know that gut wrenching feeling of thinking something was going to go one way and have it go another... it's the worst. And I am so sorry!

BUT:

If you had been planning an IUI cycle three follicles would still be amazing! And, if you IUI works then you will have skipped the stress and such of IVF... I know there are other issues but there is still a chance so hold on OK?

And, you have done so well this cycle, hopefully it will only get better!

I would, however, do two IUI's if BD is not an option.

I know you are heartbroken but there is still hope.

Hold on.

HUGS!
Sara H

Michelle
Michelle

December 16th, 2011, 4:04 am #5

So Sorry Anna! What a stupid f-ing lab for making you wait like that!!!! arrghhhh It seems like this was a much better cycle for you though, so hopefully they will keep getting better. Got AF today. was going to call the lawyer...but chickened out.
Hope you are having a nice glass of wine and a hot bath right now.
xo

Mrs. A
Mrs. A

December 16th, 2011, 6:04 am #6

and yet everything turned around. It was last December 15th that I got my BFN after 9 cycles of this crap. I was ready to move on to DE. And then the impossible happened. I got pregnant naturally...with one lonesome follicle.

I know you feel so desperate and deflated and defeated. But like everyone else has said, you had a good stimming cycle. And you learned about how your body ovulates; that you need to look at your P4 and LH very closely; that you surge right through Cetrotide so that needs to be managed tighter.

You've come a long way. From having a black egg retrieved that first time to now having 3 follicles and fantastic E2 levels. You have made great progress. Now it's a matter of fine-tuning.

Don't give up when you're getting this close.

SMRC
SMRC

December 16th, 2011, 12:23 pm #7

I have been following your postings closely and know how STRESSFUL the last minute, on the spot, cycle decision-making is. It's one of the most stressful aspects for me, although the flight component in your case was so much more involved. Get through your IUI and then try to take a deep breath - it does seem like you learned a lot and got some really positive results this cycle - think of it as an IVF dry run, which can only help? GL. SMRC

NancyMN
NancyMN

December 16th, 2011, 5:20 pm #8

I am very new to this board, but have been reading your posts about this experience and was very moved, I can imagine how you must feel. Hopefully, as others have mentioned, this was a learning experienc. I hope you can find something relaxing and positive to do this weekend...be good to yourself!

Jen
Jen

December 16th, 2011, 5:45 pm #9

I really feel for you having to get that call on the way to the airport It does sound like there were some good things that came out of this cycle so far,though, so hopefully things are beginning to line up for success.

December 17th, 2011, 3:35 am #10

But I'm sending all good thoughts that this IUI does the trick. What a roller coaster! ((hugs))

xoxo, Tracy