so TIRED (ds ment)

so TIRED (ds ment)

bigboy
bigboy

July 7th, 2011, 7:47 pm #1

im so tired today i could barely function with my 2 year old. the minute i put him down for a nap i took one myself. i usually have quite a bit of energy with the exception of that 3-5PM slump. maybe it's bc i am in the luteal phase but i dont usually have this reaction to progesterone. i just wonder if this sudden fatigue is another stupid symptom of perimenopause. im starting to get pissed off. this whole thing f*cking sucks and it's pissing me off. sorry to b*tch and moan....today is a "bad day" i guess for me.

gisg
gisg

July 7th, 2011, 8:47 pm #2

2ww wait period? the sudden tiredness may mean something else!

gisg

bigboy
bigboy

July 7th, 2011, 8:57 pm #3

....at 4 dpo? doubt it. plus it's a natural cycle! im just hoping today is just a fluke and i will have my normal energy back tomorrow. i just feel like im looking over my shoulder all the time and i hate it.
how are you doing, im assuming all the bleeding has stopped?

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 7th, 2011, 9:04 pm #4

Good sign that your P4 is probably nice and high, and this is the timeframe @4dpo that your lining is needing progesterone to convert from TL to HH pattern, getting ready for implantation. Naturally high P4 is supposedly a sign of a strong corpus luteum.

Good luck this month!

bigboy
bigboy

July 7th, 2011, 9:09 pm #5

i dont typically have high progesterone naturally - at all, but thanks! i will find out on sunday i guess when i get my 7 dpo check.

gisg
gisg

July 7th, 2011, 9:22 pm #6

....at 4 dpo? doubt it. plus it's a natural cycle! im just hoping today is just a fluke and i will have my normal energy back tomorrow. i just feel like im looking over my shoulder all the time and i hate it.
how are you doing, im assuming all the bleeding has stopped?
Bleeding has completely stopped just as RE had mentioned and today at the u/s he saw a triple layer pattern lining of 7mm and the one and only follicle measuring 17mm. So we'll see how things pan out....i hope i have a good ovulation at least!

gisg

bigboy
bigboy

July 7th, 2011, 9:25 pm #7

hey that's GREAT! so you might be triggering in a few days then!? you must feel better about it all...

gisg
gisg

July 7th, 2011, 10:22 pm #8

No trigger..just timed i/c since this is a natural cycle.
So much drama this cycle we'll see what happens.

gisg

bigboy
bigboy

July 7th, 2011, 10:25 pm #9

...i did remember that it was natural cycle for you, but i just thought you would trigger...seems like a lot of ladies do with a natural cycle.

either way but good luck! would it help to pee on OPKs now at this point in your cycle? i know sometimes they wont work if the LH is elevated but you arent at the beginning of your cycle anymore... or are they just going to monitor your b/w?

gisg
gisg

July 7th, 2011, 10:29 pm #10

yes u/s on Monday to see if i released, b/w to confirm O and then of course if all that is well then P4 support since my P4 is always so low ...

gisg