So sorry for all my posts lately

So sorry for all my posts lately

January 23rd, 2012, 4:25 pm #1

I apologize for all my posts lately, but I just had a question regarding estraidol during IVF cycle and what it means. I went in today for another u/s. I have 3 follies that are consistently growing!! My E2 started at 49 on cd3 then went up to 190 on cd4 then up to 517 today which is cd10. She said my lining looked beautiful!! lol...thought that was sweet. What does this actually mean?? Is this a good rise?

Sara H
Sara H

January 23rd, 2012, 4:46 pm #2

It's wonderful, you are right on track! (NT)

January 23rd, 2012, 5:26 pm #3

I apologize for all my posts lately, but I just had a question regarding estraidol during IVF cycle and what it means. I went in today for another u/s. I have 3 follies that are consistently growing!! My E2 started at 49 on cd3 then went up to 190 on cd4 then up to 517 today which is cd10. She said my lining looked beautiful!! lol...thought that was sweet. What does this actually mean?? Is this a good rise?
nt

b&a72
b&a72

January 23rd, 2012, 5:44 pm #4

Looking good! n/t

January 24th, 2012, 6:00 am #5

and you're getting juicy E2 going!  The rise you have is really good.  What meds are you on?  What are the follie measurements?

January 24th, 2012, 2:10 pm #6

Hi. I've been on Gonal F and menophur. I just started the Garilex the other night. (spelling) I was looking at my follicles yesterday. It did give the size but I can't access right now.

Could you help me with one other question though? When I went in for baseline u/s they only saw 3 or 4 antra follicles. I now have those 3 maturing. They say I am responding to meds, but how can thet really know? Wouldn't I have more than 3 follies whether they have an egg in them or not? Wouldn't these meds make more than 3?? Just a little confused. Couldn't it just be my body naturally making them mature?? Probably not.. Thanks

January 25th, 2012, 1:17 am #7

you're responding because of the very reason you stated.  You had a baseline u/s that showed 3-4 AFC and now after stimming you have 3 measureable follies and good E2 rise.  Sure it would have been fantastic if you had 5,6,7,8 follies but that's not the norm when dealing with low AFC and DOR/high FSH.  Besides, ultimately you want a good quality egg vs. a bunch of bad fried ones. 

Could your body have made this on its own without meds.  Sure but have you ever monitored a natural cycle?  There's no way of knowing unless you took the time to do natural cycle monitoring.

Good luck!