Silly silly question - can I eat french fries??!!!

Silly silly question - can I eat french fries??!!!

Anon for this please
Anon for this please

July 13th, 2012, 10:42 pm #1

Would you eat french fries during an IVF cycle? I'm going out for a burger and want to eat fries, but if you guys tell me not to, I won't! Do you think it matters?

CW15
CW15

July 13th, 2012, 11:03 pm #2

I have changed my diet and generally eat healthier since my diagnosis, but I wouldn't think eating French fries, especially in moderation, would be bad. Enjoy!

Sara Q
Sara Q

July 14th, 2012, 12:15 am #3

Would you eat french fries during an IVF cycle? I'm going out for a burger and want to eat fries, but if you guys tell me not to, I won't! Do you think it matters?
Go ahead - eat those french fries! You have enough to worry about girl - take this off your plate! (Literally and figuratively)

Although perhaps I should stop listening to my own advice, considering the 12 pounds I've put on since beginning this infertility journey..

Laura
Laura

July 14th, 2012, 1:16 am #4

If you generally eat well, one night of fries is not going to hurt anything. Enjoy!!!

Anon for this please again!
Anon for this please again!

July 14th, 2012, 1:25 am #5

I don't eat them often, so I agree, it's ok... thanks again, I needed the reassurance.