Prayer list. Please read.

Prayer list. Please read.

RobinEOCO
RobinEOCO

April 15th, 2011, 4:45 pm #1

I'm starting a prayer list again. I don't know if I will ever do it again. If you are interested in saying prayers for others and having them said for you, I have included guidelines.
Guidelines: Just post your request on the response line so it fits on the main screen and no one has to open to see your whole response. Use abbreviations. (I have an abbreviations post right after this prayer list). Please check the prayer list one week after its original post date to give all a chance to list their requests. The list formed by the responses is the prayer list. There will be no other versions, no retyping. Suggestions welcome.

RobinEOCO
RobinEOCO

April 15th, 2011, 4:45 pm #2

nt.

BabyDance
BabyDance

April 15th, 2011, 5:18 pm #3

I'm starting a prayer list again. I don't know if I will ever do it again. If you are interested in saying prayers for others and having them said for you, I have included guidelines.
Guidelines: Just post your request on the response line so it fits on the main screen and no one has to open to see your whole response. Use abbreviations. (I have an abbreviations post right after this prayer list). Please check the prayer list one week after its original post date to give all a chance to list their requests. The list formed by the responses is the prayer list. There will be no other versions, no retyping. Suggestions welcome.
Ppray for me tgpg with hbch. nt.

Cee
Cee

April 16th, 2011, 5:19 pm #4

Ppray for me tgpg w/healthy bch. Thanks. nt.

April 17th, 2011, 3:15 am #5

Gi8
Gi8

April 23rd, 2011, 1:03 pm #6