OPK's are frustrating!

OPK's are frustrating!

BabyDance
BabyDance

August 30th, 2011, 5:00 pm #1

I don't think I have a positive yet, but you know, you can stare at it for 10 minutes, and change your mind 10 times. It's close, but not as dark as the control for sure - that's a negative, right???? ARGHHHH..

August 30th, 2011, 5:18 pm #2

If it's so close that you're changing your mind about it every 10 minutes, the colors must be reaallly close. Also, I've had it happen that the test line never quite got as dark as the control line, yet had b/w confirm O (along with FF chart confirming it, too). Those tests can be so tricky.

Still, it just might get darker. But, I'd say you're darn close!

Hugs,
Me

August 30th, 2011, 6:43 pm #3

I don't think I have a positive yet, but you know, you can stare at it for 10 minutes, and change your mind 10 times. It's close, but not as dark as the control for sure - that's a negative, right???? ARGHHHH..
compare to your other ones. My test line never really got darker than the control line but at the darkest, I knew it was a surge and then using them to chart the surge leaving told me plenty.

From this test, I'd BD these next three nights and cross my fingers. If I couldn't the night of surge, no sweat but definitely tomorrow nigh and the next night or morning of afternoon. when ever!!

good luck, fingers crossed for ya!
jm